Chapter 3: A Planned Date

Actually I'm Byun Baekhyun's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
My heart is beating loudly when you around

“So, I want you to go date with Hyoyeon. You met her right? That’s why you accept this right? She’s pretty? That’s you totally fall for her.” Baekhyun sighed when her mom kept talking without stop from when he entered the house until he went to the kitchen. Almost six minutes.

“Date? We just meet, and why you didn’t’ tell me she’s an intern?” Baekhyun turned the situation up to her mom. Mrs. Byun cleared and looked at his son who suddenly became so serious.

“Why so serious? You like her, so what?” Simply, Mrs. Byun shrugged and patted her son shoulder. She prepared fried rice that already on the table to Baekhyun, who just staring at her like he met a crazy woman.

“Mom, that’s not the point we are talking about….” Baekhyun continued but her mom shook her head and stood beside him and made a cute face, which definitely Baekhyun can’t stand to see it.

“You love me, then you must marry her, even she is older than you. So, tonight just date with her. No more excuses, please.” Mrs. Byun acted like she was begging her son. At last, Baekhyun replied with simple nodded and a plain smiled on his smiled.

Mrs. Byun was so happy that she didn’t realize her son sour face.

“Mom, when my date is?” Baekhyun asked, while eating fried rice. He glances at his mom who was smiling like a crazy person. Mrs. Byun looked back at her son, and with a smiled, she answers.

“You will meet her at 8.00 PM. Today.” Mrs. Byun said, and that almost made Baekhyun chocked. Baekhyun coughed and his mom quickly gave his water.

“Are you ok?” She asked, while patting his son’s back. Baekhyun quickly nodded as he can feel hurt when his mom kept patted him really hard.

“That’s hurt, mom. Are you going to kill me twice?” He complained while trying hard to avoid his mom. Mrs. Byun glared at her son.

“Anyway, you’re not going to meet your father?” Her mom asked. Baekhyun hesitated and shook his head.

“Dad felt better if I didn’t meet him. Mom, I go first.” Baekhyun tapped his mom’s shoulder and abruptly leaving Mrs. Byun alone.

“That’s kid, really. I wish Hyoyeon can change him and his father too.” Mrs. Byun said her wishes and walked away from the kitchen.

Hyoyeon side.

“A plan date with my will-be-husband?” She shouted and stood from her place, making all the teachers there looked at her weirdly. Hyoyeon bowed and muttered a quick sorry before she on phone with her mother again.

“Mom, I don’t want to marry with him. He is young than me.” She informed her mother, although she knew that her mother already knew about that.

“I know, of course I know.” Mrs. Kim repeatedly said. Hyoyeon sighed and looked back at her student books.

“Mom, listen. What if I get old and Baekhyun will leave me? You want to see your daughter divorce?” She tried to coax her mother. In any way, she’ll try to not marry with that boy.

“Baekhyun will never ever leave you. And please just go on date with him. Anyway, he’s just five years different. That’s nothing.” Simply, Mrs. Kim answered Hyoyeon’s question.

“Mom, don’t you feel pity for me? I’ll marry with someone younger. What would other think about me?” Hyoyeon tried with another method. She can’t get married with him and she can’t leave her boyfriend.

“Nope, anyway, wear prettily. I’m sure Baekhyun will fall in love with you.” Mrs. Kim hung up and left Hyoyeon on the phone with unsatisfied face, she ever had.

Love, that word kept repeating in her heart. “Just because I’m in love with you” She remembered what Baekhyun had muttered out and she rolled her eyes.

“Love me? That crazy boy! I’ll make you hate me. Bastard.” She said out loud but got embarrassed when all eyes one her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter