Chapter 9: Catch her attention

Actually I'm Byun Baekhyun's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The class went as usual after the introduction session. Well, not usual at all. Hyoyeon realized that Baekhyun was staring at her since she started the class. Hyoyeon fidgeted herself a few times, uncomfortable with the stares on her.

“Teacher, do you have boyfriend?” Ten minutes into the Biology class, the tall guy, Kris spoke while winking at the members. Some of the members clapped their hands and whistled showing that they agreed with the move Kris’s did.

Well, since Biology was boring. They needed some excitement. They still guys though. Baekhyun glared at Kris and turned his stares towards Hyoyeon, who formed a smiled. She put down the book on the table as she crossed her arms on her chest.

“Sorry, but class is on. I will not talk with the thing not related with my subjects, okay?” Hyoyeon smirked as she turned back towards the whiteboard with marker on her hand. Baekhyun smiled giddily with Hyoyeon’s answer, nice move Kim Hyoyeon.

Before Hyoyeon could start writing about the next topic that they would learn, Chen said something. “Ouh, you’re no fun teacher. At least, let us have some fun in this Biology class.” He turned towards s which received some agreement.

“What fun do you want Kim Jongdae?” Chen hissed a little bit when he heard she called his real name. “We’re in class and we are not even started with the real topic.” Hyoyeon glared at every one of the students—although there were only twelve in there.

“This teacher sure is different.” Lay said making the others nodded their head. Hyoyeon raised her eyebrows, confused with what the guy muttered out. Lay then clapped his hands with the others following his gestures except for the confused Baekhyun and the sleepy Kai.

“Why are you guys clapping?” Those words that lingered in Hyoyeon’s mind were spit out by Baekhyun. Hyoyeon glance a bit at Baekhyun who was looking confusedly at s.

“We just want to have a simple test with the new teacher. I mean, like you know Byun Baekhyun. The teacher that assigned to our class always spent time has fun talking with us rather than teaching us. And this new teacher had showed that she really deserved to be a teacher.” This time the cute looking guy said.

Hyoyeon was speechless and dumbfounded. She didn’t expect that she was being tested by her own students. They surely were new and different.

Baekhyun smiled. It seemed like the girl that he loved had captured his friend’s heart too. And thinking about wanting to introduce her to s excited him. Kim Hyoyeon, you had surely known how to make me love you more.

Baekhyun watched her as she started her class again with the boys focusing with everything that came out from her lips. Baekhyun felt her heart was racing so fast. The way Kim Hyoyeon was trying hard to make the boys understood what she was teaching, the way her lips smiled when Chen made some joke, the way her hair flips when she turned her back to the whiteboard Everyone of it made Baekhyun’s heart racing more.

+++

“Okay, class end. All of you can leave except Kim Jongin.” The said boy jerked up at his name being called by the teacher. He sat back with pouted on his face and waved lazily at the boys who walked out happily from the class except Baekhyun of course.

“When I meant all, it include you Byun Baekhyun.” Hyoyeon pointed at Byun Baekhyun and raised her eyebrows asking him indirectly to go out. Baekhyun stomped his feet as he made his way out while gave a last looked at Kai and Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon sighed but smiled formed on her face slightly. He’s cute. She widened her eyes when she realized what she was thinking about. She slapped her right cheek a little too hard that made Kai winced like he was the one who was bitten.

Kai looked weirdly at Hyoyeon who was still looked like he was deep in thought. She’s really weird. He thought. “Teacher,” He called her to wake her from her thought but she still stood there while looking somewhere like she was denying something.

Kai sighed and went up to her table and put his hand on her table and leaned closer to her face. “Teacher, are you here?”

Hyoyeon awaken from her thought when she felt hot breathe on her face. She shook her face a bit and when she realized how closed Kai’s face with her face, she widened her eyes in surprised. Her right hand automatically smacked his face and pushed his face away from her.

Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter