Chapter 8: Teacher in his class?

Actually I'm Byun Baekhyun's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai hated it. He just hated everything that involved with his life and the newest news about he had fiancée was getting on his nerves. He slumped his beg on the table as he sat down on the chair. He took out his hand phone from his pocket when he heard the familiar voice.

“Baekhyun hyung? He’s here? I thought he was the nicest student.” Baekhyun was known for always being at class an hour before the class even started; well even the exo members didn’t understand why he liked to go early into the class.

Kai yawned as he felt so tired but stood up from his place to find the source of the voice but before he could make his move, he saw someone walked out from the kitchen…wait isn’t she the new teacher who’s also Kim’s daughter?

Kai widened his eyes when he saw Baekhyun walked behind her. Two of them also halted their stepped when realizing there was someone else in the room. Situation was engulfed with an awkward silence.

When everyone seemed like they didn’t want to start the conversation, Hyoyeon decided that she had to go out from there. She walked to the door without even glancing at those guys who still at their static place.

As soon as Hyoyeon stepped out from the room, she breathed out like she had been holding breath for a long time. “I have to be more careful next time. No one in this school should know about us.” She said to herself as she walked leaving the exo room.

Kai still was staring at Baekhyun like Baekhyun had done something wrong. Baekhyun didn’t have feeling to tell Kai about his marriage with Hyoyeon. EXO members would surely non-stop. Oh, just thinking about that already shivered him so much.

“Kai, you’re here so early.” Baekhyun sat down on the chair beside Kai who was still standing. It’s true though, Kai never was an early student. The thing that Kai hated the most was coming to school but he became a little good and came to school was because this year was their last year as the student at high school.

Kai felt weird but decided to shake away the question about their new teacher and Byun Baekhyun. It’s not like it was his matter at all. He plopped down on the chair beside Baekhyun. “I got bad news yesterday and I don’t want to see the old-man’s face, so I came early today.” He grumbled thinking about the news.

“What bad news?” Baekhyun stared at the watch on the table. Fifteen minutes before the first class…it meant fifteen minutes before Kim Hyoyeon would teach him. He smiled dreamily. Oh, he couldn’t wait.

“I have fiancée.” Kai mutter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter