Chapter 1: Marriage?!!

Actually I'm Byun Baekhyun's Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-The thing that unbelievable in this world is LOVE-

 

-Hyoyeon-

“Marriage? Mom, I don’t’ old enough to get marry yet.” Hyoyeon protested. She sat on the couch in the living room. She’s upset. Her mom stared at her before also sat beside her. She patted Hyoyeon’s shoulder.

“You know, your grandparents want this to happen. It was to combine the company between two families. Hyo, please just listen to us this one more.” Carefully, Mrs Kim put her words to coax her daughter.

Hyoyeon shrugged. She can’t even say her right. She just so afraid to fight with her grandparents wishes. Her grandmother didn’t like her at all because of some reasons. She doesn’t’ want to add anything that will make her grandmother will hate her forever.

“Hyo…” Mrs Kim called her daughter who seems lost in her world. Hyoyeon pouted and slowly nodded, agreeing with her mother decisions. Majority win, right? Her father and her mother, even her sister and also her brother want her to marry with this unknown boy.

“Thanks, Hyo.”Mrs Kim said thankfully towards her daughter. She also hugged her daughter that just fake a smiled on her face. Hyoyeon thought for a second.

“Who is the boy?” She asked. Mrs Kim cleared . She stared at her daughter’s eyes. She knew that her daughter will definitely hate the fact that her husband is younger than her, and not even graduate from high school yet.

“Mmm…you can meet him tomorrow at the school. I’ll arrange the meeting between you two.” Mrs Kim stood up from her place, wanted to avoid the current situation. When Hyoyeon is angry, not even her mom can calm her. So, Mrs Kim wants to be careful.

“School? Hanguk High School? My school?” She widened her eyes, and glared at her mom who was walking away, without even looking back.

“Don’t say he young than me.” She spat out, and immediately her mother stopped static in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter