Really Trying

He's Just Not That Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Really Trying [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 23 [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

.... if he's sleeping with someone else

Lee Il-Hwa (45’s, highly manicured, upper class type) sits on an upper high restaurant at Jeju Island.

“My first husband was unimpressive. I found him in bed with his big-ed secretary when I came home early from the Maldives. So unoriginal, it made me feel sorry for him. My second husband was a pinch more creative. Cheated on me with my sister - but made me believe that I was insane for being suspicious. So at last – some mind games, some intrigue – though my sister’s two year old eventually gave them up. But my last husband -- he was a gem. A veritable master at covering his tracks. I mean, I pored over his phone records, intercepted his credit card bills, I had him followed on countless occasions - and never found a single shred of evidence. It wasn’t until he died that I found out about the property he owned with his Austrian mistress. But the real master, I have to say -- is me. Three husbands -- countless boyfriends, and I haven’t been caught yet.”

Tao’s Office Hallway, Evening, Seoul – South Korea.

We can see there’s a happy couple there, like a teenager lovebird at the empty school’s hallway, Tao is stealing kisses from Yoona and Yoona squeezes Tao's hand as they stride down the hallway to his office. Yoona is trying to suppress a smile. Tao smoothly extricates his hand from Yoona's. He nods to his coworkers as they pass. Tao smiles at Yoona, as they round the corner of the corridor to his office. He goes in, and she follows. Tao deftly shuts and locks the door behind them.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.” Yoona said, over excited.

“It was all you, babe.” Tao said as he takes his jacket off.

“OH. MY. GOD.” Yoona already said those ‘oh-my-God’ phrase hundred times now, Im Yoona is clearly still can’t believe about what happening to her.

“This is really good news, Yoona-ah.”

“I cannot believe this. He liked my demo. Did you hear what he said? When he said it was hauntingly beautiful? Did you hear that part?” Yoona said happily with her alligator laugh and deer-like eyes gazing lovingly at Tao’s.

“Yeah, I was there. I was... I was there, baby.” Tao smiles, and pulls Yoona to him.

“Thank you. Thank you so much Tao-ah.” With that, they start to kiss. And the kiss eventually gets heated. Their clothes start to come off, mostly Yoona’s. They make their way over to the leather sofa.

“How is it that every time I see your body, I'm shocked at how beautiful it is?”

Yoona smiles at Tao’s compliment. She starts to work on his shirt when someone tries to open the locke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter