More Of A Husband

He's Just Not That Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] More Of A Husband [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 26 [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Dara’s apartment, late afternoon.

Dara sits on her bed, head flung upside down, blow-drying her hair. The phone rings but Dara doesn't hear it.

♦♦♦♦♦

Kris’s Bar, Gangnam – Seoul

“- or call my cell, or try me at work, but definitely leave a message here first. Thanks.”

Kris, in his office, paces as he talks into the phone.

“Hey, Dara, it's Kris. How's it going? Just wondering how you're doing. I haven't talked to you in a little while… and was just wondering how you're doing.”

Kris looks up only to find Bobby is watching him, shaking his head. Kris motions for Bobby to leave. But he doesn’t.

“So, hey, I was hoping to talk to you. Obviously. But you're out, I guess. So just call me sometime. Or tonight. I'm around, I'll be… Well, I'm in and around. So that's enough for now. It's Kris. Okay.” He hangs up the phone and Bobby is unimpressed.

“Boss?!”

“I know. I know.”

♦♦♦♦♦

Meanwhile at Dara’s apartment exact the same time, Dara flips her head back - oblivious to the phone call – and checks her hair as she heads out of the bedroom.

Lay’s Boat, one sunny day.

Lay lies on the bed, reading. The boat is messy – a lot of clothes strewn around. And suddenly there is a knock at the door. Lay gets up to answer it. Turns out, it’s Krystal.

“Hey”

“Hey.” Krystal said awkwardly.

“Welcome abroad.” Lay tries to break the awkwardness.

“Might I come abroad?” She asked slowly.

“Yeah. You remember the boat.” Lay said as he helps Krystal to step on the boat.

“Well, you know, I thought I did.” Truth is, Krystal is forgotten a bit wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter