Heavy Grocery Chats

He's Just Not That Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Heavy Grocery Chats [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 02 [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]At a restaurant near Gangnam;

Dara, pretty and approachable, sits in a booth at a hip date spot with Sehun, cute but holding onto his frat boy roots. They sip their near-empty cocktails.

“So Tiffany told me you're a real estate agent.”

“Yeah. But don't worry - not one of the cheesy ones who puts his headshot on bus benches and grocery carts,” Sehun replied.

“So just like on frisbees and notepads?”

Sehun laughs. Dara smiles -- she's doing well.

“Basically. You got it.”

“It’s much classier,” replied Dara.

“My thoughts exactly.” he said, sipping his drink.

Dara sips her drink as well and looks over at Sehun. “I wonder why Tiffany never thought of introducing us before?”

“Yeah, I don't know, I ummm –“ said Sehun but suddenly their waitress appears, cutting him off.

“You guys ready for another round?” asks the waitress.

The male looks to Dara and asks, “You want one more?”

“Only if you do. But I mean, if you have to get going I totally ...” Dara trails off. Sehun considers this for a long moment. Dara's face shows that she knows that the outcome of this date hangs in the balance. It's an eternity.

“Umm. Okay. Sure. One more. Ketel and Soda. And a beer please?” he asked.

Dara breathes a sigh of relief. “You had Ketel and soda, right?” Sehun asks.

Dara nods and smiles, clearly flattered thet Sehun remembered her order. She scoots a little closer to him.

At the end of the date, Dara and Sehun hug outside the restaurant. “Well, Sehun, I had a really nice time.”

“Yeah. It was really nice meeting you.” replied Sehun.

“B-bye,” Dara waves flirtatiously before walking away, smiling. She turns around to look, and sees Sehun take out his cellphone.

When the phone is out of Sehun’s pocket, Dara takes her own phone out of her purse and dials Tiffany. “Hey, it's me. He's cute. I think it went well.”

She sneaks another look over her shoulder to see Sehun and continues, “And I think he might me leaving me a message at home as - we - speak.”

♦♦♦♦♦

While Sehun dials his phone “Hey, it's me...I just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you.”

♦♦♦♦♦

Meanwhile at the grocery store, Yoona picked up her phone in one hand with a bottled water and a bag of soy nuts in the other. “Oh, that's very sweet of you, Sehun. Thanks.”

“Listen, I was wondering if you wanted to grab a late bite?” he asked.

“Tonight? I... No, I was supposed to meet friends but I'm burnt out. Don't be mad at me,” she replied.

“No, of course, I'm not mad. Well, I'll be up for a while,” Sehun said on the line.

As Yoona gets to the checkout, there's one person ahead of her. He looks back to see her - he's Tao, good looking and supremely likeable. They share a smile.

“Do you wanna go ahead of me?” Tao asked the flustered girl.

“I'll be up. Oh, can you hold on?” Yoona says to Sehun, who is still on the phone.

“Okay."

“Go ahead? You've only got two things,” Tao mentioned.

She looks at what he's got - a six pack of soju. “You've only got one thing.”

“Well, technically it's six. And I'm still mulling over a gum purchase. So...” Tao steps aside to let her go. She smiles.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter