Chapter 7

The Secret Composer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen's heart beat was racing while Jieun was blushing. Some of the members were jealous but didn't show it.

*Why Kris hyung??? Why must you dare Chen hyung to kiss her?!?!?!*

*I wish Jieun would kiss me......wait,what am I thinking about??? I'm an idol! I shouldn't be like this!*

*Chen looks nervous.......does he like her? I hope he's not my rival.....*

"Woah...you guys just met and then your gonna kiss?!" Tao said.

"Guys relax. It's just on the cheek." Kris said calmly.

"Just on the cheek......JUST.ON.THE.CHEEK. Do you want me to get killed by sasaeng fans?" Jieun said.

"Take a chill pill,no one will see....."

" Fine!"

Jieun faced Chen and said "Come on, Chen oppa. Let's get this over with."

Jieun closed her eyes tightly as Chen gets closer to her. Chen then quickly kissed her on the cheek. Chen's heart was about to explode when he did that. Eveyone (except Chen and Jieun who were blushing madly) was cheering and clapping but of course some of them were fake.

"I can't believe you actually did it!"

"You've finally become a man!"

When Chen heard that, he said " What?! I was always a man!"

Some of the Exo members were tryingto hold in their laughs.

"Dude......just admit it! You were never a man." Kai said.

"Yea. Remember back when we were in middle school when girls tried to talk to you,you would you stutter!" Lay said.

"Seriously?! I didn't know you were like that ,Chen oppa! How did you become an idol?" Jieun said,shocked.

"Long story short, my passion for singing made me change, Lat and I were in the same middle school,so he supported me. And then,we auditioned (Just pretend thet they auditioned for SM ent.) for SM ent. And now here we are!"

And so,the game continued . Exo did a bunch of embarrasing stuff such as putting on makeup and removing ALL of their makeup showing only their bare face (which was quite hard for Baekhyun because he had so much eyeliner on),dancing like a ballerina and etc...

When Exo left, Jieun started to finish up the new song she was working on. Half an hour passed and she finished the song calling it "Dream girl".

The next day~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter