Chapter 27

The Secret Composer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohee’s POV
“ Please can I see them, Mr.Lee???” I batted my eyelashes at Mr.Lee.

“ How many times do I have to tell you? No means no! I won’t change my mind!” Mr.Lee said loudly and walked away.

Ugh now trainees are staring at me. Don’t they have anything better to do?

I rolled my eyes and continued walking to my practice room to practice my acting, even if I am already really good at acting.

I sat down on the floor and smirked to myself. I wonder if luck really is on my side. It was so easy to ruin Jieun’s image. Oh how did I do it? Well, Jieun’s stupid enough to go to Exo’s dorm and take care of Jongin oppa. I was there too! I was the one that was supposed to take care of him! But that sly fox got to him first. But then I thought ‘ Hey, didn’t I say to Jieun that I’ll ruin her image once she debuts?’

The rest was pretty easy. All I had to do was to find a computer expert to hack into the surveillance cameras and get the tape of Jieun “forcefully pushing” Jongin oppa to the dorm. If that isn’t enough I don’t know what is.

Okay, enough talk about this! Now I need to visit my Jongin oppa!

I wore a disguise and left the building. I arrived at Exo and Jieun’s apartment building minutes later. Since I visited Exo tons of times, I know a secret way of getting in. Ha! Those stupid bodyguards won’t know a thing!

Just as I entered the building, I ran into HER. Before I knew it, I dashed out of the building. What rotten luck! And how is she not sad? I practically ruined her but she looks so chilled. The clothes she was wearing were hideous too. I should have took a picture…..

 

Myungsoo’s POV
“ Because I like Jieun!” I blurted out.

! What the hell did I just do?

Soon after seeing everyone in such a shocked state, I cleared my throat and continued.

“ I mean Jieun’s my best friend. We’re really close. Anyone would have thought we were dating. Ask Infinite if you like.”

Mr.Lee and Jongin hyung turned towards Infinite.

“ Well, I wouldn’t say they looked like they dat-ow!” Woohyun kicked Sungyeol’s  shin before he could continue.

“ What he meant to say was that Myungsoo and Jieun are perfect for each other!” Woohyun smiled.

Mr.Lee nodded slowly and said, “ Okay.”

Okay???? What was that supposed to mean?

“ Myungsoo, you should be Jieun’s fake boyfriend. Since you’re her bodyguard it shouldn’t be too hard, right?”

“ No, it wouldn’t! Thank you sir! I promise I’ll take care of her!” I bowed.

Jieun giggled and smiled at me.

 

“ So fake boyfriend, what are we supposed to do now?” Jieun held my hand and even interlocked our fingers.

“ Probably not hold hands. Wait till Mr.Lee makes an official statement.” Taemin pulled our hands apart.

Why was Taemin with us? Well, we’re still in the SM building because Jieun’s finally making a comeback and Taemin decided to stay with us.

“ Geez, Taemin chill. I did say fake boyfriend, didn’t I?” Jieun raised an eyebrow.

“ How was I supposed to know you were deciding on a boyfriend! You could have told me! I thought we were best friends!” Taemin pouted.

Jieun rolled her eyes and went in the recording studio to record her new song ‘You and I’.

“ Aw, don’t worry. I’m here for you.” I playfully hugged Taemin as Taemin shoved me back with a smile on his face.
 

Jieun’s POV
A month has passed and things have unexpectedly turned out smoothly. Mr.Lee made an official statement that I am actually dating one of my best friends, Kim Myungsoo. It’s a good thing that no one is bashing Myungsoo for anything. We occasionally go out on dates to make the public believe that we’re actually dating. But for most of our “dates”, the rest of Infinite were there too.

Since Myungsoo and I are “dating”, I can hang out with Exo again! We appeared on a few variety shows together and proved our friendship.

Oh and I finally made a comeback! How awesome is that? My title song is ‘You and I’ and I got a few awards from several music shows.

Now that leads us to where I am right now. In the waiting room of ‘Music bank’.

“ Congratulations on your 4th win, Jieun!” Myungsoo pecked my cheek.

“ T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter