Chapter 28

The Secret Composer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun’s POV
“ Jieun!  We’re done- Oh my gosh what the hell happened?!”

Jongin oppa and I quickly let go of each other before Lay oppa,  who was eyeing the kitchen, could see us.

I stared at my shoes as if it was the most interesting thing in the room while Jongin oppa said we were just fooling around.

Luckily he didn’t say anything about the ki-

Oh gosh that reminds me. WE KISSED. What the hell was I thinking?!

Okay, first I need to calm down. Secondly, I…… need to think about what happened.

So, we were both staring deeply into each other’s eyes. Jongin oppa held me closer and I did the same. Then, we both leaned in……Gah! Just thinking about it makes me blush! Moreover, it was my first kiss!

The three of us walked out of the kitchen and Jongin oppa and I were handed towels to clean ourselves up.

“ Woah what happened in there? You guys are a mess!” Woobin oppa exclaimed.

“ Sorry oppa. We were fooling around and now the kitchen is in a mess! I’ll clean it up later! I promise!” I clasped my hands together.

Woobin oppa chuckled and said, “ It’s alright. I bet you’re starving, so eat up!”

As we all ate, I tried my best to avoid Jongin oppa at all costs. I won’t even look at him. I bet Jongin oppa tried to avoid me too. Some of the Exo members took notice of this.

“ Hey, Jiji. What’s wrong with you?” Baekhyun asked.

“ I’m fine.” I smiled at him.

“ You sure don’t look fine though. You’re always deep in thought. And what happened between you and Jongin? You guys always stick to each other like glue whenever you see each other. Did anything happen in the kitchen?” I chocked on my food upon hearing the last sentence.

Chen oppa passed me a glass of water which I gladly took and drank the water.

I put the glass down and told them nothing happened.

“ Really? It’s just that you and Jongin seem so quiet.” Kyungsoo oppa said and the rest nodded, even Woobin oppa.

“ We just feel bad about trashing the kitchen. We’re really sorry Woobin hyung.” Jongin oppa looked at Woobin oppa.

Woobin oppa just shrugged it off and said it was okay. We assured us no harm was done and we didn’t need to clean the kitchen. Instead, he’ll just ask the part-timers working there to do it.

“ Hyung! That’s just mean!” Tao oppa pouted cutely.

“ Hey, don’t worry! I’ll be giving them extra money anyway!”

Then, all of us started chatting happily. It’s no use to be sad when you’re there to have fun, right? Although, I still avoid Jongin  oppa’s gaze at all costs.

 

I arrived at my apartment feeling exhausted. I changed into my sleeping attire and laid on my bed.

Just then, I got a text from Jongin oppa.

Jongin oppa: I’ll be going to your apartment in 5. We need to talk.

The next 5 minutes were torture. Just waiting for him to come has my heart pumping out of my chest.

Ding dong~
Finally!

I opened the door and saw Jongin oppa in casual clothes. I moved aside to let him in and we both sat on the couch next to each other. An awkward silence surrounded us. I played with my fingers and Jongin oppa just sat there with his eyes closed.

Say something for goodness sake! This silence i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter