Chapter 4

The Secret Composer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*What the hell are they doing here?!?!? At least they don't know that I'm the secret composer of their company.* Jieun thought.

"You guys are from Exo!" Sungjong shouted.

"Shhh!!! Not so loud!" The youngest said.

"Sorry, so......Sehun-ssi,Kris-ssi,Kai-ssi,Lay-ssi,Luhan-ssi and Chanyeol-ssi,am I right? You guys want to play basketball.......with us???

"If that's okay with you." Lay said.

"Of course you can play with us! But why don't we introduce ourselves." Sunggyu said.

" I'm Kim Sunggyu."

"Jang Dongwoo"

"Lee Sungyeol"

"Nam Woohyun"

"Lee Howon or better known as Hoya"

"Kim Myungsoo or L"

"And I'm Lee Jieun"

"Thank goodness none of you are sasaeng fans! Especially Jieun-ssi!" Luhan said,relieved.

Infinite looked at each other before laughing like maniacs. The Exo members looked dumbfounded and Jieun rolled her eyes.

"Why are you guys laughing? Did I say something funny?"

"Yeah..........it's j-just that uri Jieunie is n-not i-interested in boys! And to think that she's a sasaeng fan......... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Sungyeol said while laughing.

Jieun slapped all of the Infinite members on the head one by one. HARD. The Exo members were surprised by what she did.

"Aish..........stop laughing! It's not even funny!" Jieun said while the Infinite members were groaning in pain.

"Sungyeol is right! You really hit like a man!" Woohyun said.

"Whatever." Jieun rolled her eyes again for the nth time.

The Exo members just stood there akwardly,not knowing what to do,until Kai spoke.

"Ok,so let's play now!"

After that,Infinite was playing against Exo and Jieun was going to skateboard while Myungsoo followed Jieun eventhough he didn't have a skateboard. The Exo members were dissapointed that Jieun couldn't play with them.

"Why did you decide to follow me?" Jieun asked Myungsoo.

"Because I don't feel like playing basketball."

"Okay........." Jieun didn't believe him at all,but she let it slide.

Jieun started doing some tricks on the skateboard when she went down the skateboard ramp. ( I don't know about skateboard tricks XD) Myungsoo was sitting down on a bench ,staring at Jieun with a small smile on his face.

The Infinite members saw Myungsoo. They were all smirking in their minds because they know the reason why Myungsoo followed Jieun.

After Infinite won the basketball match,they walked to the skateboard  ramp only to see Jieun skateboarding. Exo watched in amazement as Jieun performed a difficult trick on the skateboard ramp.

Jieun then sat down on the bench and so did Exo and Infinite.

"Jieun-ssi,your very good at skateboarding! I wish I was as good as you!" Sehun pouted.

"Haha,thanks Sehun-ssi!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter