Chapter 18

The Secret Composer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Do you have the song?” Mr. Lee asked Jieun.

“ Yup. It’s right here.” Jieun said as she took the music sheets out.

“ Sure. The song title is ‘Trap’. ‘Trap’ is a R&B pop song. You can ask someone to feature in it.”

“ Who should I ask? Do you recommend anyone, Jieun?”

“ Maybe Taemin and Kyunhun oppa?”

“ Okay. Let’s ask them then.”

“ Oh, not now. I have classes now. But I can ask Taemin in dance class.”

“ Then I can ask Kyuhyun hyung.”

“ So it’s settled then. Jieun, you can go to class now.”

Jieun walked to the locker room and changed into her P.E clothes ( Yes, they have P.E classes.). After that, she went to the gym.

“ Hey, why are you late?”

“ I had a talk with Mr. Lee and Henry oppa. It’s about his comeback. Did anything happen while I was gone?”

“ Not really. But the girls are ready to play volleyball.”

The girls are divided into two teams. Unfortunately, Jieun and Minah are on the same team. Minah was right at the back of the other trainees, to serve the ball.

“ Ow! What the hell was that for?” Jieun shouted at Minah.

Apparently, Minah “accidently” threw the ball to Jieun’s head.

“ Oops, sorry. My hand slipped.” Minah smirked while Hyeri, Sojin and Yura snickered.

* Oh, do you want my fist to “accidently” punch your plastic face?!* Jieun thought sarcastically.

“ Jieun! Are you okay? What happened?” Victoria asked as she and Minho ran to her.

“ It’s nothing. Minah ACCIDENTLY threw the ball at my head.”

“ Are you sure you’re okay? Taemin would kill me if I didn’t take care of you.” Minho said as he examined Jieun’s head.

“ I’m fine don’t worry.”

 

“ I didn’t know you were so good at volleyball!” Victoria said to Jieun.

“ I’m not that good…. I just play a lot of basketball that’s all.”

“ Are you kidding me? Not good?! You were like on fire!” Minho said.

“ On fire? Really? Is that the best you can come up with?”

“ It’s true! You were so fast, the other girls couldn’t keep up! Btw, you stink! You have to shower now.”

“ Fine. I have to go anyways. Bye!”

After taking a shower at the public bath (for girls), she went for dance class.

“ Taemin! I need to talk to you! Let’s go outside.”

“ What is it?”

“ Would you like to feature in Henry oppa’s song?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter