Chapter 26

The Secret Composer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun’s POV
For the time being they said! For the time being! That’s what I’ve been hearing for 2 WEEKS.

Okay, you guys might be confused as to why I’m stuck in my apartment for 2 weeks. But technically, I can leave my apartment. I just can’t leave the building. So ever since the scandal, Mr. Lee released a statement about the, what I like to call, misunderstanding. He actually told the truth but the public can’t seem to accept it.

Now a lot of people just downright hate me. I bet most of the girls in my class hate me too. But there are people out there supporting the ship ‘KaiU’. Thank God for shippers.

The bashing died down a bit. Just a teeny tiny bit. The fans outside the building decreased everyday but eventually they’ll come back. Last week, a couple of fans tried to break into my apartment but luckily my 7 handsome bodyguards chased them away. I have to admit, they did a pretty damn good job. More incidents happened to Exo oppas and I but our awesome bodyguards kept us safe.

For 2 weeks, Infinite and I have been cooped up in my apartment. They can go out whenever they want though. They have shifts of course. But being stuck with the same people for 2 weeks gets a bit boring. So I decided to compose songs. Time flies so slow if you’re stuck in your apartment with absolutely no way out so I managed to compose 7 songs. I’ve sent it all to the company and now they’re preparing for fx’s and Exo’s comeback.

Now this leads to Exo’s story. Unlike me, Exo could resume all their activities after a week. Unfair right? But I think it’s because they’re supposed to have a comeback soon. As for me, well, Exo has sasaeng fans, I just debuted, blah, blah, blah……..well, you know.

For the whole week Exo was stuck, I heard from Girl’s Day that Sohee has been begging Mr. Lee to let her visit Exo’s dorm.

“ She was desperate. You should have seen her! Mr. Lee told her no matter what she says, she can’t go see them.” Minah told me through the computer screen.

“ She looked like she was about to cry.” Yura said.

“ Man, does she like Jongin oppa that much?” I asked.

“ You have no idea! I heard from another trainee that she tried to sneak into Exo’s dorm!” Sojin said.

“ That was her?!” I said and I told them that I had saw someone sneaking into the building about 3 days ago. When she saw me, she immediately ran away. Even though she wore a disguise, I could have sworn she looked really familiar.

“ Probably. But Jieun, you have to be careful. Kai has some pretty intense fans. Including Sohee.” Hyeri said. Awww, they seemed concerned about me. To think just 4 months ago we hated each other’s guts.

So about Girl’s Day, they’re personalities have gotten a lot better ever since they became friends with me. They’re even wearing decent looking clothes!

Anyway, I’m actually pretty scared. Recently, I looked some articles about sasaeng fans. From stalking to letters written in blood. *Sigh* The things they do for their idols.

Ring ring~~~
Without looking at the caller, I picked up my phone.

“ Yeoboseyo?”

“ Jieun, I would like you to attend a meeting today at 3.00 p.m.”

“ Mr. Lee? A meeting? That means I can finally leave this place?!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter