Chapter 29

The Secret Composer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jieun’s POV

“ What am I going to do?” I sighed in frustration.

Jongin oppa chuckled. “ How are you still so cute when your frustrated?”

“ Jongin oppa! Don’t try to change the subject!”

“ Jieun, can’t we just forget about Myungsoo and hang out together? I’m tired.” Jongin oppa whined and pouted as he hugged my waist and rested his head on my shoulders.

“ You’re right. I’m such a worry wart. I shouldn’t worry so much. Myungsoo will probably understand, right?”

“ Yes. I’m sure of it and I need to go now. The guys may suspect something and I actually have a schedule tomorrow morning. You’ll have schedules to right?” Jongin oppa let go of me and got up from the couch.

“ Yeah. But you said you wanted to hang out.”

“ Well it’s not my fault I get jealous when you talk about Myungsoo. I’ll text you later, okay? See you!” Jongin oppa opened the door and left, not forgetting to kiss me.

Huh, he was jealous? Just that thought made me blush.

 

If people saw me now, they would have thought I was weird, crazy, mentally ill or something along those lines. After Jongin oppa left, I tried to get some shut-eye despite all the butterflies in my stomach. I TRIED. Once my head hit the pillow on the bed, I’ve been tossing and turning, trying to get some sleep. At one point I even stared at the wall while giggling like a maniac getting high on drugs. You see what love does to you?

The next morning was a living hell. I only slept for two hours and I had a schedule an hour later. I could barely open my eyes because I was so freaking tired and don’t even start with the eye bags. They’re just horrible. I even took a cold shower to stay awake. The cold shower really knocked some sense into me.

 

I entered the van and asked my manager for the schedule list of the day. Unfortunately, the whole day was filled with schedules. Did I mention it was very early in the house? No? Well then, it was 6 in the morning. Then I heard a tune from my phone. It was a message from Jongin oppa.

Jongin oppa: Good morning! Did you sleep well? More            importantly, did you dream about me? 

Jiji: Morning! No, I did not sleep well. All thanks to you, Mr. Kim Jongin.

Jongin oppa: Ah I know. You were thinking about me right? You were so charmed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter