Runaway-Princess

I want you, Not the money...

It was already Monday, and you had zero motivation to go to school. Everything and everyone seemed annoying. For no particular reason. Lucky you, on the way to school all you could see were all lovey-dovey couples, walking together to school. Your school. Were there so many couples before? The entire day you were just like a ghost. Just lifelessly doing the entire school routine. Ignoring everyone. Nana was just running with you cleaning up the mess so no one would actually get mad for the mean remarks you made. *How could I be so stupid? So stupid, babo babo babo…* 

 

Finally the school bell releasing you from this place called school. You just did your homework, ate dinner, and by evening mom was back from job. You were just preparing for the next argument about some random stuff. Surprisingly she was in a good mood. At the evening she was siting doing something at the kitchen table when you went out of your room for the first time this day, to get yourself a drink. When you were just about to leave, you heard your name…

 

"What?!" you asked annoyingly.

 

"Did boyfriend break up with you or something?" she asked giving you a judgmental look

 

"What was the thing you wanted to say?"

 

"Oh yeah, right, I'm getting transferred to another work place." she said, while continued doing what she was doing before.

 

"And I care because? You still have a job so what does it matter." you sighed.

 

"I know, just saying. I wonder what kind of place it is…"

 

You didn't really care so walked away.

 

"…Gonna miss the Jung family." was the only you picked up.

 

"Like what did you say?!" you almost yelled as you run back to the kitchen.

 

"My contract with Jung family ended so I'm transferring to other place." she stared at you.

 

There goes your last excuse to meet with Prince Daehyun. Suddenly got even more depressed.

 

"Today was my last day." she continued. "Everyone said goodbye and all. They're like a perfect family. But weird because their son, I mean aigoo I forgot his name…"

 

"DAEHYUN" you interrupted

 

"Yes him, he wasn't really talkative as usual. He just said Good morning and Good bye. Haha I wonder if something happened…" she wondered

 

"Yeah I wonder too~~" you mumbled and walked away.

 

*He didn't even ask about me? Wae? He always does. Did he get angry because I left like that? Nice mom won't work there anymore, so no chance to get to meet him.* all the thoughts were on your mind, to avoid getting any more depressed you just went to sleep.

 

You woke up with the alarm of your phone. Another annoying school day was ahead of you. After all the morning stuff, you took off to school. Nana was waiting for you at the school gates. She wasn't really surprised about your mood and she just sighed. You told her everything about mom getting new job and Daehyun not even asking anything. For the lunch you went to get some ice-cream since Nana hoped it would improve your mood a bit. And she was right. It did. You're mood got ruined as an unknown ID called you. You looked at your phone trying to figure out who could it be. It's not like anyone have your number and since you're annoyed lately you decided to simply ignore it.

 

After you returned to the class you could feel your phone vibrating. You make a peek to check who's calling. Again Unknown ID. How persistent. You decided to call back after the school and simply tell the person to fu** off. You couldn't wait till the class ends. The person called again.

 

Finally the school bell. Just when you left the school building you received a text message. "Why isn't princess picking up?" You showed it to Nana.

 

"Princess? Like what the hell?" you said annoyed.

 

"Maybe someone is having a crash on you. Again." she make a grin

 

"Don’t be silly. Someone is just trolling me." you already had a certain person in mind.

 

You hated her and she hated you so sure she would do something like that.

 

"Who are you and Why the hell would you call me 'princess'? Seriously I hate stupid jokes." You send a message. Together with Nana you decided to sit on the bench and waited for the answer. All interested who it might be.

 

There is the answer: "If I'm your Prince then You're my Princess right?" 

 

"yah did you call anyone your 'prince'? She asked

 

"Could this be…" you mumbled

 

"Who? Who did you call your prince."

 

"Omo, that can't be him…"

 

"Who is 'him'?!"

 

"Nana…"

 

"Ne?" she answered in frustration.

 

"I think it's Daehyun." you said all puzzled

 

"Why do you think so? So you went his home and even started calling him 'your prince'?! Wow you sure are fast." she teased.

 

"I didn't.. I mean, I did. But I didn't… He was sleeping, he couldn't possibly hear me right? Besides there's no way he could have my number." 

 

"I think it's him!! Answer the message!" she ordered.

 

There was that weird feeling in your chest, it couldn't possibly be him. Yet there was that little hope. You took your phone and was just about to answer when the next message came in. Nana took away your phone and read the message out loud.

 

"So did I left my princess speechless? Keke. Stay where you are, I'm going to pick my princess up from school. Be there in 10 min. Don't you dare running away! >.<"

 

"Omg whoever it is, he's so cuuute!!! You really are lucky!"

 

"Gimme back my phone!" you said as took it away.

 

"So so so in 10 min we will know who it is. Aww all excited. Finally I will get to meet your 'Prince' " she teased even more excited than you.

 

"Hmm I think it really is him!" you mumbled as started to smiling like crazy.

 

So basically for the next 10 min you both have been sitting there and waiting in excitement. While Nana was only interested in how he looks like and if he's really as handsome as you said, you were sitting there with mixed feelings. On the one side you were all happy, and it's the first time someone actually calling you 'princess' so you've been hoping it really is Daehyun. Yet on the other side you were worried you'll get disappointed if it isn't him and it's just a joke. There were two minutes left. And you both we're still sitting there staring at the school gates. Few moments later you noticed a car parking. It was an Porsche, and one of the most expensive ones.

 

"Oh my God, it really is him…" you mumbled.

 

Nana's jaw dropped. When the door opened and the guy stepped out the car she was left totally speechless. It was him. Jung Daehyun. He was there waving at you and started walking towards both of you. Your heart started beating faster every time he got closer. Then you noticed Nana. She was there still standing and looking like an idiot. Since you didn't want her to make bad first impression you waved your hand in front of her nose to get her back to life.

 

"Is.. Is this tall and super good looking guy with this awesome car the person I think that it is?" she asked with the voice of the 5 years old child who just saw a unicorn.

 

"That's what I just said. Yah get rid of yourself, you look like an idiot." you scolded as you kicked her.

 

Before she could even react Daehyun was already standing in front of you two. He looked at her and made an eye contact with you giving you this beautiful smile of his. You were melting from inside, holding in your happiness of seeing it's actually him. It got even worse as he suddenly hugged you.

 

"Ah finally found my Princess." He said playfully holding you against his chest.

 

This time you went speechless. You just stood there hugged by this handsome boy.

Nana was still standing there looking at all this not being able to even react.

 

"You must be my Princess best friend, Nana. Am I right?"  he asked her.

 

"Nana-ssi? Are you okay? " She didn't answer. He waved his hand in front of her eyes.

 

"Princess, is your friend ok?" he asked of you while letting you off.

 

You got closer to her and gave her a soft slap on her cheek. It worked.

 

"How come he knows my name?"  she looked at you pointing at him.

 

You shook your head and looked at him. You gave him a questioning look, since you never mentioned her name. He was confused for a second. And just gave a smirk and patted your head.

 

"Daehyun-ah?"

 

"Yes Princess?" he said playfully.

 

"What's the meaning of all this?" you didn't know why there was this kind of anger in your voice. They both looked surprisingly at you.

 

"I came looking for my runaway-princess." he said with a voice full of satisfaction.

 

"RUNAWAY-PRINCESS?!"  you judged

 

"Nana-ssi, do you mind if I kidnap my princess for a little while?" *what's this all about!*

 

You looked at Nana that was already giggling and giving him a sign that it's ok. What's going on with him? What's all this sudden behavior? He nodded at her, took your school bag for you and suddenly you got turned around. As your back was facing him, he put his hands, both on each of your shoulders and pushed you in the direction where his car was parked. Everything was happening too fast for you to react. You just followed what he said. Before you realized he opened the car door for you and you've been sitting on the passenger seat. You looked to the left and saw him already sitting at the driver's seat. He looked at you and smiled. He patted your head and started the engine.

 

"So where do I take my Princess?" 

 

----------------------------------------

A bit delayed update, oops....