I'm not a ert!!!

I want you, Not the money...

 

He lived really close by so in no time you arrived at his house. You watched him opening a door and followed him inside. It was dark but once he switched the light on, your jaw dropped. It was an duplex apartment. Too expensive. It had all modern furniture, and even a big balcony with view on the park. You heard your name as he waved you to come in. You got out of the daze, took your shoes off and entered the huge living room while looking around.

 

"I see you like it here?" he asked with that smile of his. You nodded.

 

"So you have some first aid kit here?" you asked.

 

"Should be in the kitchen, I think in the drawer next to the refrigerator." He pointed his finger at the kitchen door while sitting down on the couch. 

 

You entered the kitchen, looked around and as he said, you found the small box you were looking for. *How can he live in such a place on alone? Creepy* You returned to the living room to find him there sitting and starring at the wound in the mirror. You sighed and sat next to him.

 

"Don't panic, it's just a little cut. Won't leave any scar." You assured after looking closely.

 

"I hope so, my face is too expensive." he joked around.

 

You laughed opening the box. You made him face you so you could see the lip cut. Your heart started to beat faster as you realized how close you are after your eyes met. He gave you a playful yet daring look.

 

"Omo, what's with the look?!"

 

"Huh? I don't know what you are talking about."  *This guy playing dumb~~*

 

"Never mind." You said as putting a gaze on his lip to clean up the wound.

 

Yet he hissed in pain and slapped your hand away like a little kid.

 

"Yah! Don't act like a kid. It doesn't hurt as much!" You scolded.

 

"Mwo?! I'm a man can't you see? Don’t just call me a kid!"

 

"Oh really? Then act as one." You grinned as you placed a gaze on making him hissed again. This time you hold onto him to make him stay at his place. Yet trying to be more gentle.

 

"Ok done. Next time be more careful" you smiled and applied the plaster.

 

"Say what? It's because of you, u know?! And why the hell would you be at the park at this hour, and alone?!" he questioned.

 

You looked down, feeling guilty since it really was your fault.

 

"I know, I'm sorry..."  you mumbled.

 

"I'm just joking, geez, told you it's not your fault. Actually I'm really happy I was there." He patted your head putting an assuring smile.

 

"Hmm… Thank you for what you did."

 

"It's ok, forget it. I will do it again if needed."

 

You got embarrassed and to avoid another eye contact you looked around. Suddenly the clock attracted your attention. It was already late.

 

"I should get going." you said not really meaning it, and stood up.

 

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked as he pulled you back to sitting position. 

 

"Well home I guess?"

 

"You ain't going anywhere."  you gave him a questioning look. 

 

Suddenly he stood up and was now in front of you. He bent his head and placed his hands on the couch, each on the other side of your head, making you unable to stand up. You got confused as your heart started working faster the longer he looked into your eyes.

 

"What do you think you're doing?" you asked, and he gave you a smirk.

 

He just kept watching you with a serious expression, still in this awkward position.

 

"You're not going anywhere." he stated and you gave him a judgmental look.

 

*What the hell is he thinking? Did I make a mistake coming here?*

 

He moved back, and stated laughing. *What is so funny?*

 

"You should have seen your reaction! Did you really think I would try something? haha"

 

"Babo!! Stop joking around! ert!" you yelled and was about to leave when he stopped you once again.

 

"What now?"

 

"Aigoo, are you planning to go home alone at this hour? I told you I'll bring you back."

 

"No thanx, I will just walk." you sighed.

 

"Let's drink something and I will bring you home. It's dangerous for a girl to walk alone."

 

"Haha here isn't much safer." you teased not really wanting to leave.

 

"OK, OK I won't joke anymore! I promise." he did an aegyo and you couldn't resist.

 

"Fine." you sighed and returned to where you were sitting. "But if you try anything funny I'll make you regret it, ert!" you threated trying to hide your smile. 

 

"Stop calling me ert!!" he said while walking to get some drinks.

 

"Shiro." you laughed. 

 

Few minutes later he was back with two cups of coffee. Even though you acted annoyed, you were happy. Who would have expected you would meet him ever again. Yet here, some happens and who would expect your savior to be no one else but Jung Daehyun. Yeah the feeling he gave you, you realized how much you fell for him but no, no way you would say anything. It's not like he's acting kind, that he likes you right? You sighed and suddenly heard your name. You looked at him and he was serious.

 

"So are you going to answer my question yet?" he asked while drinking his coffee.

 

"What question?" .

 

"I asked, what were you doing alone in the park at this hour?" he was really concerned.

 

"Just wanted to be alone for a while." you explained.

 

"So whenever you want to be alone you go to the park at night?" he asked surprised

 

You just nodded. You liked it there whenever you were in bad mood.

 

"Then maybe it's none of my business, but can you tell me why have you been crying? Don't tell me you haven't, because I can tell by look." 

 

You looked down as you got a flashback of a fight with your mom. Suddenly when having to tell him, you realized how pointless and stupid it was of you. It would sound so stupid if you told him the real reason.

 

"Just… hmm just a little fight with mom, nothing much, don't mind it." you put on a fake smile pretending to be fine while tears came into your eyes..

 

"So you got into fight with your mom, run away from home to the park, to stay there and cry on your own putting yourself in danger, and you tell me not to mind it?" he asked

 

"Really it's nothing much, it's not like it's the first time." another fake smile.

 

 Yet just thinking of all previous stupid fights with your mom, and the latest one, made your tear escape from your eye. You quickly whipped it away hoping he didn't notice.

 

"Why do you say it's nothing, if it actually is something. Obviously you care so much and even cry because of it." you could feel his arm on your shoulder as he pulled you into the hug.  

 

Why is he doing this? So unexpected. He doesn't even know you, yet he cares so much. His hug made you feel like you can open up to him. You could feel he was smiling as he was hoping to comfort you.

 

"Aigoo, just tell me everything what's bothering you, don't just struggle on your own. Once you talk about it you will feel better." he smiled. "I'm not here to judge you." he patted your head.

 

His kind voice, the warmth of his hug and that smile, all of it gave you a secure feeling, as if he's the person who you really can trust. No doubt he was. As you never talked about these things with your friends, this time you felt like confessing everything. You knew it wasn't something you should do and you would probably regret it, yet you hold onto him and as you cried you told him the whole story.

 

He didn't say anything, didn't judge, comment or anything. He just stayed there, holding you within his hug and listened to you. He was right, as you told him everything, you felt much better. As if you got rid of a really heavy burden. He just kept smiling, which helped a lot. Since your mood was really messed up, he wanted to cheer you up. Soon enough you found yourself laughing while watching some random comedy on the TV together with him. Eating snacks and dinking some coke, while watching a movie with Daehyun. It was like a dream.

 

As the movie ended you realized it got really late. According to your cellphone it was already 2:30am. Daehyun noticed you looking at the time.

 

"It's really late, won't your mom get mad if you come back this late?"

 

"Don't think so, I will  just tell I was at my best friends place." you assured.

 

"So should I bring you home now?"

 

Seeing how tired he was, you didn't want to trouble him making him drive in this state.

 

"You're tired, go sleep. I will just take a taxi." 

 

"Since it's so late anyway, Instead of taxi, why don't you just stay over?" you gave him the are-you-crazy look.

 

"I'm not a ert! If I wanted to do something, I could do it already. Babo!"

 

You laughed, he was so embarrassed thinking you misunderstood. You just agreed. About an half hour later you were in his bedroom resting on his huge two persons bed about to fall asleep. He was taking a shower so meanwhile you wanted to text your best friend but suddenly got shocked.

 

There he arrived. Walking half- out from the bathroom.

 

"Euh…Yah!! Don't just walk like this when there's a girl!" you said as looked away all embarrassment.  *What does he think?! And why so handsome?!*

 

"What? Don't I look hot like this?" Sure he was. Going out covered with just a towel while drying his hair of the water which was still dripping to the tips of his hair. Just great.

 

"Ok I can't deny." you laughed. "But really get some clothes!"

 

"Right away. Sorry I'm not used to have other people here, especially girls…

 By the way, who were you texting?" he asked while exploring his dresser.

 

"Just sent message to mom I will be staying at friends place, and to my friend, telling her what to say in case my mom called." you explained. 

 

He just nodded in approval and left to change into proper clothes. It took him a while so since you were tired, and already in a comfortable bed, you just fall asleep. 

 

---------------------

Keehee XD Again new subs, guyz I freaky love you :D

Here. New chapter is out ♥ Hope you liked it? 

btw: Anyone else loves DaeDae as much as I do??? ♥♥♥