Rescue

I want you, Not the money...

Pretending nothing happened you  just left the swing and with your phone in your hand you started walking away. Yet as you though the guy stood up and started following and keeping an eye on you.

 

You started walking faster, and so did he. You didn't look back no wanting to make eye contact. You sighed. Since you still had your phone, you decided to use it. If he sees you are calling, he may give up. You looked at your phone and started dialing a number in it

 

Suddenly your phone fell of your hand as you felt someone's palm on your shoulder.

 

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?!" you pushed his hand away.

 

He bent his head to see your face better. He looked straight into your eyes. You glared back at him but his face was unknown for you.

 

"What are you doing here alone at this hour?" he asked with a grin.

 

"Did boyfriend break up with you?"

 

"It's none of your business." you said as trying to pick up your phone.

 

Yet you couldn't reach it as he pushed it further away with his feet. You gasped and looked at him.

 

"Ahjusshi, why don't you just go home to get some sleep and comeback tomorrow?" you sighed.

 

"Then, would you like to come with me?" he asked as he checked you out, in this erted way.

 

You glared at him and was about to give him a slap on his face but he managed to stop you. Now he was holding onto your wrist. You tried to move your arm but he didn't let go. He looked into your eyes, you could sense a strong smell of alcohol and cigarette smoke. *Awful.*

 

"Well you see, if you're sad, I can comfort you." he suggested with a smirk. 

 

"Yah, ahjusshi you better let go, or…" you looked around. It was dark and there was no one around.

 

"What? You will yell? Aish c'mon, don't be like this. Let's play a bit." he smiled.

 

You could hear amusement in his voice. He was dead serious. He was still holding your hand while his other hand was now playing with your hair. You got stunned, or rather paralyzed as you noticed he's got a knife behind his belt. Now was nothing you could do about your current situation but stay calm and try to solve it peacefully. Somehow.

 

Suddenly someone put his hand on his shoulder and pushed him away so he let go of you. You fell on your knees and was now on the ground, still in shock looking down, trying to calm down.

 

"Ahjusshi, you want to get reported for harassment?" the voice said. You didn't look up, but it was clearly a boy. *What? I know this voice. Who…*

 

The old man gasped and punched the guy.

 

"Mind your own business, kiddo." he smirked.

 

Your hands were still shaking, still in shock you tried to reach your phone,  it was dark and you couldn't find it. Without hesitation the guy punched him back. It was effective, since the old guy fell back on the ground. Obviously he didn't like it.

 

"You think I will let you off with this?!" he was serious. *Where did I hear this voice before?*

 

"Look out! He's got a knife with him!" you warned.

 

"Then you better move aside, and call the cops." the voice ordered.

 

You nodded and tried to find your phone.

 

The old one was about to stand up but the boy kicked him in his stomach. He somehow managed to stand up and about to fight back. You noticed there was something shining in his hand. It was a knife.

Luckily at the same moment you found your phone and the old man gasped as he realized you were about to call call the cops.

 

"Aish these kids…" he mumbled as he hid the knife and run off.

 

The guy was about to chase him but you stopped him. Since he saw you're worried he gave up. You sighed in relief. Your hands were still shaking and you tried to calm down.

 

"Are you alright? Did he do anything to you?"

 

Now he was in front of you so you raised your head to see who it was.

 

"Daehyun-ah?!" you got stunned.  *Why is it him? Why did he help me? What is he doing here?*

 

He waved his hand in front of your face.

 

"Melody? Answer my question. Are you okay?" he asked with the worry in his voice.

 

You were speechless, so you just nodded. He smiled and patted your head.

 

"Ah!" you gasped in panic as you pointed your finger at his bleeding lip.

 

"Oh this, it's nothing don't worry." he said with a smile as he wiped the blood with his palm.

 

"Why did you help me? I'm sorry because of me…" you mumbled.

 

"Yah, you could have get yourself killed…"

 

"No need to worry, I can take care of myself."

 

"But still don't ever do that…" Your sign got blurry and the tears started escaping your eyes.

 

"Nothing bad happened and you are safe." he assured after he took you in his embrace.

 

The feeling you got staying within his arms. The feeling of safety and his calm heartbeat helped you to calm down. *OMG so embarrassing!* you thought and slowly backed off.

 

"C'mon, stand up." he smiled seeing you are better.

 

Suddenly you found yourself smiling as you realized Akira was there too. *How could I not realize.*

The dog started playing with you but Daehyun interrupted. 

 

"Time to go." he said and walked few steps.

 

Akira followed and you stayed, intending to go home which was in the opposite direction.

 

"Aish this girl. Are you coming yet?" he asked as he turned his head and gave you a judgmental look.

 

"What? Where to?" you got confused.

 

"To my place." where else.

 

"Maybe another time, I have to go home."  you said still confused.

 

"No another time. Don't worry I live nearby." he stated.

 

"That's not it…"

 

"You're in debt so you need to recompense me for the rescue."  he sighed as he pulled you by your arm.

 

You refused to follow and gave him confused look.

 

"Ah, pabo. I'm not a ert!!!"

 

"Oh really?" you laughed.

 

"You see this…?" he pointed at his lips.

 

"My beautiful face is ruined. You better take care of it!" he teased.

 

You started laughing and gave a let-go-I-will-follow look. He smiled and let go.

 

"You look cute when you smile." he teased and poked your nose.

 

You tried to hide your blush, even though he couldn't see it in the dark.

 

------------------------------------

So here chapter 6 ♥ Daehyun to the rescue XD IDK if it's good, but still hope you like it. :D

Thank you so much for so many subs and all ♥