Girlfriend?!

I want you, Not the money...

"So where do I take my Princess?" he asked.

 

Yet he didn't even wait for any answer. It was clear he already got something on his mind. All the way it was silent. Sometimes he would look at you to see what you're doing and you would give him that i-hate-you-so-much look while playing with your own hair. He would just smile knowing you don't mean it and teasing how 'cute' you look looking at him this way. Since it's that cute smile of Jung Daehyun, you would just smile back, but making sure nothing more. What would he think of you if he knew you actually deeply fell in love with him. So easy going...

 

"Why so silent? Not going to question me?" he asked still smiling, trying to break the silence.

 

It wasn't awkward silence, although it was so called kidnapping, it was really a peaceful silence which both of you enjoyed. You gave him this surprised look.

 

"It's a kidnapping after all, didn't know I'm allowed to ask any questions."  

 

"It's not really a kidnapping if you came on your own will." he laughed.

 

"You didn't even ask."

 

"Why would I if I already know the answer." he sighed still concentrating on the road.

 

*What was that? Is he thinking I'm so easy? Am I this obvious? What's with this confidence?*

 

"What answer?!" You decided to simply ignore it and act as nothing more than friends sincerely playing difficult to get.

 

"Aigoo, all right all right Princess. Let's consider it a kidnapping." he smiled.

 

Suddenly his tone changed and continued making his voice as low as he could.

 

"It's a kidnapping, Princess, so you better obey my orders." he acted.

 

It was extremely funny hearing him like this. It so doesn't suit him. Since it was funny you played along. 

 

"Oh Mr. Kidnapper, please don't hurt me…" you said acting aegyo.

"… I will do anything you say…" suddenly you bit your lips and hesitated if didn't give it too much act.

 

"Anything…?" He looked surprised at your acting and smirked. *Crap, said too much!*

 

"Prince will save me anyway!" you gave him a brave yet cute look.

 

"Oh where's my Prince when is he going to come and rescue me?" you said rising your hand trying to reach the sky and acting all dramatic.

 

He couldn't hold in and just laughed. His smile was beautiful but laugh just too adorable. But just when you were admiring his laughter, he suddenly stopped and shook his head as if he just realized something.

 

"Yah! Wait a minute! That's not how it supposed to be! I'm supposed to be the Prince!"

 

You couldn't help but laugh even though he told you to stop. He was just so adorable. He just sighed and returned to his act. Reminding you it's still a kidnapping he ordered to take a nap because the ride will take a while. As you asked how long he would just say to take a nap and he would wake you up after arrival. It was getting late and you were supposed to study since final exams were coming up soon. He just patted your head and told you to trust him as he promised to take you back home at the right time. You didn't believe it at all, but just raised your shoulders giving that 'whatever' expression and turned your head away to just continue staring outside the window. With the corner of your eyes you could see him smiling in excitement while driving. He was too excited. *What is he planning? Pointless asking, he won't tell anyway.* you sighed and without even realizing you fall asleep.

 

You felt something on your cheek. Yet didn't want to bother and just moved it away with your hand but it didn't give up. Something was poking your nose. So annoying. You just covered your face with your arms as you turned to the other side. One does not simply disturb your sleep. Then you heard a voice. It wasn't your mom's voice. Lil sis neither.You couldn't capture what it said. Again this voice. "Princess wake up." you heard someone whispering into your ear.

 

"Go away~~" you mumbled in your sleep.

 

*PRINCESS?!* Your eyes flattered open as you remembered where you were or rather with WHO. In panic you quickly turned back to see the source of the whisper. As expected, it was no one else but Daehyun, trying to wake you up. His face was so close to yours. Eye contact. He was just there all smiling as usual and closely looking at you to confirm if u were awake. *So handsome…* You shook your head to wake up.

 

"Yah! Too close!"  you remarked as you pushed him back and stepped out of the car.

 

"Too close?! Said the one that was hugging onto me the entire night no letting me sleep." he teased but you just glared back at him for bringing it up. *so embarrassing*

 

You just sighed and asked where you were as you looked around. He pointed at to his back. You peeked above his shoulder to see the sea. He just kept that playful smile on and without any explanation he took your hand and walked you somewhere, opposite direction to the sea and the beach. He wanted to buy food and some snacks.

 

As he ordered the food, you just sat at the random table watching him. The guy at the snack bar seemed to know Daehyun very well, or that was what you concluded from the way they were interacting. You couldn't take your eyes of him. So cute, handsome and good looking. He was wearing simple jeans, t-shirt and sunglasses on his head, simple yet in combination with his nice body it all gave just that wow-effect. Suddenly he turned back and caught you looking at him and just winked making you look away in embarrassment.  *Aish this guy…*

 

"Princess can't take her eyes off of me? So cute."  he teased as he sat down at your table, you just sighed not knowing how to react since what he said was true.

 

"Beach huh? May I know why am I here?" you asked as you put your elbows on the table and stunned your head in your palms while looked at him.

 

"You don' like coming on beach?" he panicked a bit.

 

"I like but…"

 

"Perfect. No worry then." he interrupted and poked your cheek completely ignoring your question..

 

Once the order was ready he asked you to carry it and go pick some spot on the beach and wait for him. He had to take something from the car. Well you simply did what he said. You just picked a spot not too far and not too close to the water, you were still wearing your uniform so it wouldn't be nice if it got wet and then dirty in sand. You looked around but he wasn't coming yet. Since he seemed to take his time you quickly tried to reflect the entire situation. It was almost sunset. *Is this the reason he wanted to come? To watch the sunset together?* Sounded too much of romantic movie you laughed at your thoughts. *Does he really 'like' me???* You wondered.

 

"Peek-a-Boo!" you got shocked as Daehyun suddenly appeared from nowhere. 

 

"Pabo! Don't scare me like that ever again!!" you scolded.

 

"Arraso, arraso. What was my Princess thinking about?"  *About you, what else?!*

 

"Nothing much." simple answer.

 

"Don't lie." he laughed. *Aish this guy.*

 

This was so planned from the very beginning. From the bag he got from his car he took out two large beach towels and spread them out so we don't need to seat on the sand.

 

"So peaceful" he sighed as he laid down with his hands behind his neck.

 

"Yes, it is." you smiled and he gave you a satisfied look.

 

"You come here often?" you asked and he nodded.

 

"Every day keeping up with busy life, no time to rest… Sometimes I like to just chill out somewhere in an open space, such as here, watching sunset and all, makes you feel at ease, doesn't it?" he stated

 

"I guess you're right. It's been a while since I was at the sea. Feels kind of amazing."

 

"Then it was worth kidnapping my Princess." he said all satisfied as he back hugged you, leaving you speechless.

 

But he quickly let go, and pointed at the food giving a sign it's time to eat. Since you loved the hug, and he was acting as nothing happened you didn't complain. Even though your heart was going crazy. There wasn't much talking while eating. He seemed to be really hungry which made him even more adorable in some weird way. Once you were done it was already a sunset. The weather was great, the view wonderful and you were with an amazing guy. It all seemed like a dream. Too good to be true.

 

Suddenly he pulled you back, making you lay down next to him. Really close to him.

"The sunset sure looks even more beautiful as I'm with my Princess~" he whispered.

You just smiled, not thinking much, just enjoying the moment. 

 

Then he thanked for cleaning up the mess at his place the first time and asking why you left so early without even waking him up and then not even left a phone number. You explained you had to go back as early as possible and didn't want to bother him, also forgot leaving number. He stared at you for a moment and laughed.

 

"So you actually wanted to stay longer with me?" he said making cute voice and hugged you. You looked all surprised and made him let go off you. He sighed and explained.

 

"Usually girl would say 'not your business' 'had to go' or 'why should I give you my number', well and you explained it all honest so it feels like Princess didn't really want to leave."

 

"Who knows…" you sighed trying to look as if you're not sure even though he really got it right. 

 

"No but no joking, I woke up and was really paranoid because of you, you bad girl!"

 

"What? And what wrong did I do?" you gasped *Why is he acting this way?*

 

"Aish this girl, First calling me Prince and then didn't even leave a number, for a while I thought I won't see you again. But yeah nothing is impossible for Jung Daehyun." he stated proud of himself while poking your nose.

 

"You weren't supposed to hear that~" you mumbled under your nose. He grinned.

 

"Besides how did you even get my number? And why all this 'kidnapping'?"

 

"I got my sources." he teased

 

"Yah. Jung Dae. Hyun-ssi." you glared at him. You simply wanted to know.

 

"Ok Ok don't call me by my full name, it sounds creepy when you're so serious… So yesterday your mom ended work for my grandma right?" you nodded.

"Well I was in despair, it would sound weird if I just asked out of blue, 'can I have your daughter's number?'. So found another way. When she left her phone on the table and was busy talking with mom, I just found your name and ta-dah got the number."

 

"She told me you were acting strange this time, so that's why, huh? Daehyun-ah, ever heard of privacy?" you gave a judgmental look.

 

"I know, I know, Forgive me? I was just in despair, what else could I do? I will apologize to her later. I promise." he said with the puppy eyes. *Aigoo I'm not even mad.*

 

"Just never mind. I'm not going to kill you for that." you laughed at his cuteness.

 

"As for the kidnapping, well… Wanted to spend some time with my Princess of course." he stated as if it's nothing special. 

 

"All this effort just to… And what's with this 'MY Princess',

really why keep calling me that~~" you asked casually while staring at the sea.

 

"Isn't that obvious? Cuz you are my Princess." he announced as he gave you a kiss on the cheek followed by this cute Dae-smile.

 

Your heart was about to jump off of our chest. What he did was so unexpected. Yet you acted it out to be sure it wasn't just a joke.

 

"What the hell… It's not like I'm your girlfriend or anything!" you laughed trying to turn the entire situation into the joke. 

 

"Aren't you?" before you could answer you got stopped.

 

Suddenly he kissed you again, yet this time you could feel his lips on yours and his palms resting on your cheeks. He didn't back off as soon as the previous one. Still in shock, with your heart already going crazy for him, before you even realized you lost control of yourself. You closed your eyes and returned the passionate kiss. 

 

----------------------------------------

Voila, double update :D