A Guy in a Suit

I want you, Not the money...

He was sitting on your bed smiling at you. You were stunned of how beautiful his smile was, suddenly he gestured you to come and sit beside him. And so you did. He looked deep into your eyes. Your faces were inches away and you couldn't help but to blush. Yes, he was just about to kiss you. Just like in all these drama's you watched. You closed your eyes and waited for your lips to meet. He was getting closer and closer and just the moment before you could feel his lips on yours, suddenly you heard your mom's voice calling your name. You gasped and everything turned white. 

 

"WAKE THE HELL UP!!!!!" your mom was there standing above your bed trying to wake you up.

 

"Let me sleep!!" you said covering your head with the blanket.

 

"You will be late, you promised them to help!!"

 

You just woke up, without any clue about what she was talking about.

 

"Late for what? Promised?" you stared at your mom with a dumb face. You though for a moment, and realized what was going on.

 

"Crap, I totally forgot!!!!" no matter how much you wanted to stay in bed and continue the dream, you  jumped out of your bed and run towards the bathroom.

 

You had fifteen minutes to wake up, fix your make-up, hair, find some suitable clothes, eat breakfast and get the bus in time. As a person is in a hurry, everything needed just disappears all of sudden so you've been running like crazy around your house looking for your hairbrush, bag, fav necklet,  meanwhile passing the kitchen getting some snack to kill the hunger. 

 

"Do you remember where to get off and the address?" she asked a bit worried.

 

"yeah yeah, I know, across the bus stop, to the right etc.~~" you simply answered avoiding unnecessary conversations. "I'm leaving." you announced.

 

You managed to take the bus right before it's departure. But it really wasn't your best day and yet you had to go for work. Few days earlier your mom was asked by a woman she worked for, if she knows anyone who would like to help a bit for one day. Her family is hosting some kind of party for like sixty people, and all VIP's, so she will need some help in serving, cleaning tables etc. It didn't seem a big deal of hard work, so your mom asked if you had like to do it, since you have 'nothing better' to do. And so you had no choice but to agree. 

 

As you were sitting in the bus you spaced out for a while trying to remember the face of the guy from your last dream, but with no progress. It was so frustrating. In no time you were standing at the bus stop, you crossed the street and started to look for the right address. 

 

"Crap, which house is it?" you asked yourself while slowly walking down the street. 

 

"Yeah, yeah I now I know" you quoted yourself with ironic voice. You started to regret not listening to your mom's instructions and got more and more confused since you were already late. Using your phone you sent quick message to mom asking for the clear instruction. While you've been waiting for the answer, your phone started ringing.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"What the hell are you doing, pabo!!! Still not there?! I told you, the house no.93!!! Why you never listen to what I say?!" she shouted. 

 

"Oh I found it, ok bye." you managed to escape your mom's anger and headed in the direction where no.93 could be find.  

 

It was a huge house, with two floors, big garden with a pool and there were many expensive cars parked outside. You headed toward the front door and once you stood there you got confused.

 

"Ok what am I supposed to say? Are the others family members aware of me coming to work? VIP's... how am I supposed to talk to those ppl~~ " so you stood there for like two minutes trying to think of a way to greet them.

 

Since you didn't came up with anything you decided to simply improvise. You took a deep breath and was just about to ring the doorbell when the door suddenly opened. You stood there looking at the two guys staring at you, with a surprised faces what made you feel really awkward. Both were wearing suits, so you concluded them to be family members or some of the guests.

 

"Fine that you arrived, please come in." said one of them, opening the door wider so you can pass.

 

"Sorry I'm late, but something came up on the way and..." you excused as you came in.

 

"haha it's ok, I'm Jung Daehyun and this is my friend Kim Himchan, the princess of the party" he said with a wide smile on his face.

 

"Yah, who's the princess here?! Simply the most handsome dude on the world." Himchan protested.

 

You smiled and introduced yourself.

 

"My name is Melody, nice to meet you." 

 

"Would you like to leave your jacket on the hanger?"

 

"Yeah that will be a good idea" you nodded attempting to take off your jacket when you found Daehyun was already standing behind you, helping you out. 

 

It was the first time you have been treated this way. The gentlemen were just a fairy tale for you, but all of sudden you've been confronted with two of them... Since you're not used to guys behaving this way towards you and the fact they're around your age, you got confused about how to behave. All of sudden you became the most clumsy person in the world, but they simply started to laugh, (the friendly way) yet before you could save your pride, someone interrupted.

 

"Good Afternoon, Melody. I've awaited you, as I see you already met my son?"

 

You nodded, then the middle-aged woman made a sign telling you to follow her, and so you did, leaving the guys behind.

 

She leaded you to the kitchen where you got introduced to the housemaid. Hana. She said she was 25 but really looked like sixteen. Hana started explaining what to do, where to find what and how to behave. Well you couldn't even concentrate on what she was saying, all on your mind was *Jung Daehyun Jung Daehyun * You really liked the way he pronounces his name, and yes he was really handsome. Your mom told you before that grandma have a handsome grandson, but he was way above your expectations. 

 

"Here's  Put this on. It should fit you." she said and passed you the maid uniform.

 

You changed in an instant and gasped. The outfit was freaky cute and indeed fitted you perfectly. I was black with some white extras and all, just as in all these manga's you've read.