THIS DAY COULD GET ANY WORSE

In Love With My Guardian...DEVIL?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“This one. That! Also this 3 right here. As well as those red ones!” You keep pointing out the things that triggered your eyes as the store ladies keep following you and picks up everything you pointed.

 

“That would be 8,870,900.50 won.” The clerk said. “Here..” You handed her your card. “Thank you for shopping. Come back again.” “Don’t worry. I’ll come back.” You blinked and smiled at her.

 

The store ladies and the guards of the store helped you carry your dozen paper bags up to your car.

 

While walking towards it, people inside the mall keep staring at you. You just smiled and waved at them elegantly.

 

You opened the trunk of your red, convertible car as they put in your paper bags. “Gomawo..” You winked to them, put on your shades, hop off to the driver’s seat and drove away.

 

You then stop at an intersection as the stop light went red.

 

As you peek to your right, you lowered your shades as your eyes kept twinkling. You saw a new, top-of-the-line red sports car displayed at the car shop. *I. MUST. HAVE. THAT.*

 

The stop light then went green. *I’ll come pick you up tomorrow! Till then.* You waved at the luxury car and drove towards your house, or rather, mansion.

 

“Yeobosaeyo?” You murmured as your father’s secretary called you. “Minkyung-ssi. Your father wants to see you. He wants you to pass by the company.” “Ne. Araso.” You then hung up.

 

“ASA!” You pumped your free hand on to the air. “I’ll tell my father about that car and it will be mine soon!” You ecstatically laugh.

 

You first stop by the mansion to unload your shopping bags. You opened the trunk as the maids went to you and carried it. “Get it all inside my room. As in ALL! If I find something missing, I’ll fire all of you!” You hissed as you closed the trunk and drove to the company.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

You reached the company.

 

You stopped your car in front of the main entrance, opened your door, step first your left foot outside the car showing off your red killer heels and your flawless legs, you then stepped out of the car completely as you removed your shades coolly and smirked as the wind breezes your hair. Every guy who saw you had their jaws drop and wide, opened eyes.

 

You toss off your keys to the valet service as you walk inside the company like a model walking on a runway.

 

“Good morning.” All of the employees bowed at you and you just raised your left hand as you walk pass by them.

 

 You took the elevator up to the 25th floor towards your father’s office. You were alone at the elevator, that is, until on the 10th floor, an employee went in and stood beside you.

 

“Good Morning.” He bowed to you and you just nodded and can’t look up to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter