CHAPTER 9: Love Stood Still

Beautiful Trio Book TWO: YoonA's Love Story

"You're smiling like a fool."

 

YoonA heard someone behind her. When she look, it's her YuRi Unnie.

"I'm not a fool." She retaliate with a pout.

Her YuRi Unnie just laughs at her expression. "I'm glad, you know that, right?" YuRi said when seated beside her.

She simply smiled at her unnie. She knows happiness is written all over her face. She's been wearing her heart on her sleeve just like MinHo wearing his'.

"Five years, Unnie. I thought, I'll never gonna feel this way again. I thought, everything ended five years ago."

"I know. I was there."

Her YuRi Unnie simply hug her tight. 

"And you know, what I realized, Unnie?"

"What?"

"That maybe, it's meant to happen. It meant for us to be apart not because our love is not enough. It's because, we need to know how strong is our love  for each other." She confessed.

"You think so?"

She nodded. "We went to our separate ways though unexpected circumstances cause that. And after all these years, our feelings for each other is still there. It just remains in the dark. Waiting to get out."

"Oh my, little sister is now grown up! I'm so proud of you. We all are." Her YuRi Unnie smiled widely.

 

 

YoonA is busy reading all the documents that she needed for another important project when an unexpected visitor came to see her.

"Hi. I'm sorry if I disturb you."  ChinSun said.

"Oh..Hello...No, it's alright. What can I do for you?" She asked. Trying to think what's the reason ChinSun went to see her. Many things comes to mind and she tried not to think those negative things.

"I want to speak with you..Personally." ChinSun said still standing in front of her.

"I see." When she realized her mistake. "I'm sorry. Please take a seat."

"Thank you. I know, it came as a surprised when I came her to see you."

THAT is an understatement, YoonA thought to herself.

"Well," ChunSin look awkwardly. "I hope you're not thinking bad things about the reason why I went here to talk to you." She then said, obviously trying to lighten the mood.

ChunSin's statement made her laugh. "Don't worry. I try not to." She said jokingly.

They both smiled at each other. Relieved that the awkward moment seem to passed.

"I heard that you and MinHo Oppa already get backed together."

"Yeah."

"Congratulations! Really. I'm so glad that Oppa will be happy again from now on." ChunSin said with full of sincerity. She take a deep breath and continue, "I know that my father's request caused so much to both of you. I'm sorry. I'd seen how it affected MinHo Oppa. I wanted to protest back then to my father's request but seeing him so desperate makes it more difficult for me and Oppa."

"I know. MinHo already told me."

"Yeah." Then silence comes between them. 

 

 

After ChunSin went out of her office, YoonA is thinking about the things ChunSin told her. She take a deep breath then made a silent prayer. She and MinHo are really lucky in finding their way to each other. Then a song came to mind...

 

Suddenly you’ve drifted back to my arms

And while we were lost in the dark
[
Love stood still
Movin’ us together
Love stood still
Leading us towards each other
Now we’re back at the start
Cos while we were apart
Love stood still