CHAPTER 1: For The Girl Who Has Everything

Beautiful Trio Book TWO: YoonA's Love Story

YoonA silently looking at the people around her. Celebrating her YuRi Unnie's engagement to her fiance TaeYang Oppa. Everyone seems like having a blast in the party. Her father is happily talking to TaeYang Oppa's parents. JooHyun is with her bestfriends Nicole and Key. While she, just standing in the corner while sipping her champagne.

 

"Hey, what's with the long face?" HyoYeon asked. She's one of her best friends since High School as well as business partner together with SooYoung.

"Yeah. You seems lost today, girl. What's wrong?" SooYoung then asks with a concern expression on her beautiful face.

"Nothing. I just love seeing YuRi Unnie so happy." She said with a smile but she knows that she can't hide to her bestfriends what she really feels inside.

SooYoung and HyoYeon just exchanges concern glances at each other. She can't take anymore the sorry look they're giving.

 

She take a deep breath and said, "I'm fine, girls. Don't worry about me. Okay?" 

"Okay. But don't ever forget that we're here, okay?" HyoYeon said then embraced her which SooYoung also did.

 

 

Alone in her room, YoonA couldn't help but think about everything in her life. She have everything any woman wants. Almost. She have a loving family and friends, a successful company, money, and beauty but it seems there's something missing in her life. Happiness? Maybe love?

 

Love. For her, it's a complex word. Too many meanings. For her, to love is to be hurt. Just like what happen to her in the past. She didn't really want to think about it but she can't help it. Since the announcement of her sister's engagement, everything from the past is coming back to her now. The love and happiness she felt then. The devastation and pain she felt in loving someone. Too much. It's been years and yet, the past still lingering in her senses.  

 

Maybe, just maybe, it's time for her to have a relationship again. It's high time. But can she do it? For her, it's easy to find a guy that like or even loves her but for her to love that person back is not. She didn't want to hurt another person just for her to avoid being hurt and miserable. So, what's she's gonna do now? 

 

Her deep thinking was interrupted by a knock from her door.

 

"YoonA, can we come in?" Her YuRi Unnie's voice.

"Yes, Unnie." She answered back. Trying to change her sad expression.

"Unnie, can YuRi Unnie and I sleep her with you?" JooHyun asked.

That made her laugh. Sometimes, without them knowing, her sisters just become a comfort to her. "Sure!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------0000000000000000--------------------------------------------

 

YoonA is busy reading all the paperworks that needed their signature and some things they needed to do for their incoming projects when HyoYeon barged in to her office.

 

"YoonA." HyoYeon said in a unsure voice.

"What?!" She asked with a serious expression on her face.

"He's here." 

"Who's here?" She asked with a confused expression.

"Me." A familiar voice speak behind HyoYeon.

That's the time she notice someone standing behind HyoYeon that made her take a second look.