CHAPTER 6: And I Love You So

Beautiful Trio Book TWO: YoonA's Love Story

"Is there something bothering you?" HyoYeon suddenly asked.

 

YoonA doesn't know that HyoYeon is already standing in front of her. She knows the reason why. Thinking back what MinHo had said to her two days ago, she doesn't know anymore what to think and to feel. All of the bad things that she thought about him five years ago seems like slowly fading away. Or is it because she now slowly understands why he did what he did to her five years ago? Though she understood him but there's still the pain that she felt five years ago when he left her.

 

"I'm confused." She simply said to her best friend.

"Confused about what?"

"About him."

"Did you already talk about what happen five years ago?"

"Yes. And that makes me more confused."

"You said that you still love him, right?"

"Yes. I'm scared, Hyo. I'm scared of this feeling. Feeling of being helpless." She said to her friend. Trying her best not to cry in front of her.

HyoYeon seems like feeling what she feels at the moment and without saying anything she hug her tight. Then what happen yesterday came back to her mind.

 

Painful silence come between them after MinHo told her his reasons. She's trying to understand everything he said to her. But it still goes down on how hurt she felt when he left her.

"YoonA..." 

She took a deep breath and said, "I don't know. I don't know what to think. I really understand why you did it..But it still hurt here. " She said then pointing at her chest. Trying her best not to cry in front of him. "I know, I'm being selfish. I'm sorry. I can't help it. Thinking back everything that happened five years ago...."

"I know." MinHo said with an understanding expression. "I'm not expecting that you'll take me back after this. I know I still have my faults though the reasons of what I did five years ago was good. What I'm asking.. No, begging is that you'll give me a chance to love you. To try winning you back. That's all I'm asking."

And that made her more lose her sleep. 

 

 

 

YoonA is on her way to her car when someone blocked her way. When she look up. Her heart starts beeating fast just the sight of him.

"Hi." MinHo said with his signature heart-melting smile. 

"Oh..H-Hi there. What are you doing here?" She asked. Trying to keep her heart calm inside.

"I wanted to see you." MinHo simply answered.

"See me? We just saw each other the other day." 

"You know, it's not enough." MinHo said then give her a bouquet of Tulips, her favorite flower. "This is for you."

She look at him then the flowers. "Thank you." She said while accepting it.

 

He smiled at her.

 

And she smiled back.