"ehem.." *cleared throat sound

Home sweet Home

They had arrived at Kikwang apartment.
"You did not bring anything, right?"
"I had not thought about it."
"Come with me."
They then entered
Kikwang room .
"Go take a shower first. You can wear my clothes. I'll prepare the food. "
Hyosung just nodded.
***
Not long after, Hyosung out of the room. Kikwang smiled at Hyosung who wears his jarsey.
"You don’t take a bath?”
"Later. Now I'm very hungry. Let's eat together.
"Hm."
"Have you been abroad previously?" Kikwang said, while ate his ramyun.
"I've been to Japan."
"Owh ..." Kikwang not know what topic he should talk to break those awkward atmosphere.
Kikwang saw Hyosung look at her food. Then try to talk again. "Do you think we need to talk about many things?"
Hyosung nodded.
"Then we have to eat first."
***
They sat in the living room sofa. They sat opposite each other, on different sofas, and hindered by the small table in the middle of them. Hyosung kept look down.
"Hey .. I never know if you're a quiet women. "
"I just do not know what to say. I only know one word. Sorry. "
"All right. I'll ask a lot of things to you. Hmmm ... eight years ago, about stay away from  your life, is it truly from your heart? "
"Of course."
"Mwo?" Kikwang not believe what he had just heard.
"No." Hyosung smiled. She was just teased Kikwang.
"Yah .. you made me..... But I just relieved that I can see your smile again. "
"I never hated you."
"That means ... you love me?" Kikwang excited and then quickly move to Hyosung side. This makes Hyosung reflexively shifted. Kikwang smiled and shifted closer to Hyosung. Hyosung is about to get up when Kikwang pulls her hand so Hyosung in a sitting position again.
"Say that you love me."
"My presence here has proved it, right?" Hyosung answer nervously.
"Arasseo. I will not force you to say it. And then the 2nd question. Do you always missed me? "
"Sometimes. I missed You. But I never dared dream of going to see you again. "
"Are you happy now?"
"A little."
"Eiy ... be honest, please. "
Hyosung smiling as She says, "I do not know that our brief encounter eight years ago, leaving some memories that I always yearned for. Nan neomu haengbokhae. "
Hyosung take a drink from the table to relieve her nerves.
"We are now 28 years old, right?" Asked Kikwang.
Hyosung nodded while drinking.
"How about We get married?" Kikwang added.

Hearing this, Hyosung is spouting the water in toward Kikwang face.
Hyosung covered , not believing what she had done.
"Ki .. Kikwang mianhae." Hyosung take a tissue on the table and wiped Kikwang face.
Kikwang just smiled. Let Hyosung wiping his face. Kikwang then took both of Hyosung hands.
"Gwenchana. I know you're a little surprised But I'm really serious about this."
Hyosung froze for a moment. "Err ... I can not think straight right now. "
"Ah geurae? What if I do this to clear your head?" Kikwang about to kiss her as he leaned his face Towards Hyosung quickly. But Hyosung was covered quicker than him.
Kikwang was a little annoyed by her, "Arasseo." Kikwang paused a while then he showed his right hand on the Hyosung. "Hmm .. I Will  closed my eyes, and I Will count down from ten to one. if you willing to marry me, please hold my hand. But-" Kikwang was not finish his words when Hyosung grabed his hand.
"You do not have to count for too long."
Kikwang smiled. Hyosung smiled as She leaned her head to Kikwang's left shoulder. Kikwang put his left hand around Hyosung shoulder.
***
Love should not for to have. But if it comes, we need not reject it.
***
There is a big tree near the window of Kikwang apartment. If you sit on that tree, you could hear the conversation between them even though their voices are very small.
"Will Doojoon and Onew hyung allow us to get married?
"I'm not too sure."
"You think they'll beat me? Or even kill me? "
"There is a big possibility."
"Then what should I do?"
"Just hide behind Hana eonni."
"They would consider me a coward."
"Then do not marry me."
"I do not think it's a good conclusion."
***
Completed!


Hufth ...
I'm so hopeless if it about love story and romantic scenes.
Hmmm .. mianhae .. if you feel confused or even disappointed.


Who is likes the japanese drama Code Blue, My Boss My Hero, Nobuta wo Produce? Or Korean dramas, like IRIS, Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors, God of study, Prosecutor princess?

hahahaha ..*What was I talked about?
hahahaha ...
* Just ignore
-------------------------------------------------
Please leave a comment ^ ^

Hyoan_secret ^ _ ^ V

oyeah.... main image: please read my 3rd fic http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/76973/families-and-friends-hyosung-jieun-kikwang-yoseop