It‘s All Just Make A Nonsense

Home sweet Home

Hyosung's POV
He had count to number 5. What should I do? My heart skipped a beat. I just looked at his face. My mind said that I have to leave him, but my heart told me that I had to grab his hand.
I decided to stand behind him. I stared his back. Trying to digest what he had said. My Feeling? How did I feel about him? Even I do not know what love is or liking a guy.
My gaze moved towards where his hand was.
Ugh what is this? Why I want to hold his hand?
My hand ...
My hand move on its own ...
Hajimaaaaa ... Andwae ...
My mind was prevented it, but it was too late, my finger is now on his finger.


Kikwang's POV


I felt someone holding my hand. I turned around.
"Hyosung .. You ..."

She is sighing. Her eyes looked mad at me.

my eyes are blinking
I do not thought that she grasped my hand.

We look at each other. finally I smiled at her. But She is not change her expression.
"I Will send you home."

***

Hyosung’s POV

We have been up in front of my house.
I heard three youngers cried so luod. I ran toward my house. What is this? I saw my grandmother lying in bed and surrounded by Onew oppa, doojoon oppa, and three youngers who cried so loud. Grandpa Kim was Kim grandma’s head.
***
It was dark. I stood in front of a large tree at outside my  house. I clenched my hands tightly. Hold back the tears that came out, and body shaking. I always do this if I'm angry and sad.
I could not believe what I heard. People who always donate to us was only pretending to be good. He deceived us. Grandpa has signed a letter which was the submission of an affidavit of land and home to him. Donation that he gave was a money for paid to take this home.
We must immediately move out of this house within one week.
I'm very angry. I banged my hand against a tree trunk in front of me.
"Ah .." I whimpered to myself.
I feel there is a liquid that flows from my hand. It's hurt, but I let it.


Kikwang's POV


I saw her. She slammed her hand on a tree trunk. I immediately ran up to her. I sat her down. I ran into the house to look for first AID box.
I gently cleaned her hands. Her hand was a bit withdrawn when I apply an antiseptic. I knew She was in pain. But her eyes still downcast. I could see the tears flowing. Without even sobbing voice, must be very crowded.
I finished bandage her hand. I saw her wiping her tears. Then look at me.
" Go home, please. I'm sorry, looks like i can not go to your home tomorrow."
I want to say something when She said again.
"Thanks." She said showing her hand in bandages, and with a smile on her lips.
She then went in.
 ***