Please don’t Hate Me

Home sweet Home

"Kikwang? It's you who helped Jieun. Thank you." Hana broke the silence.
"Hana noona annyeong haseyo." Kikwang bowed.
"Hyosung-ah, this is Kikwang. He came with Soyeon and Joon at Eonni wedding. Maybe you knew them too?" Hana added.
"I'm going to the toilet." Hyosung lied.
After Hyosung left, Doojoon approached Kikwang. "What's this? Wanna pretend to be a hero again?"
"Aniyo hyung .."
"Who are you dare call me hyung?"
Hana felt confused as she looks towards Onew then approached Doojoon. "Doojoon-ah waeire?" Hana asked with a soft voice.
Doojoon ignored Hana and then he continued, "I will repay all the bill. Give your account number and go away from here." Doojoon voice rising.
Hana increasingly confused.
"Hyung .. You do not need to repay it. "
"You think we are still poor family who easily fooled?"
Hana was about to speak when Onew approached Doojoon and whispered to him, "hyung, this is a hospital. Calm down." He added," Kikwang, you'd better go, I guess it's good for now. "
Kikwang then bowed as he walked. Yong Guk and head of the orphanage approached Kikwang.
"Hyung. Thank you very much. "
"Thanks for the help."
Kikwang just smiled, bowed, and left.
***
 Hyosung out from the toilet and meets Kikwang. Their eyes met. Hyosung continue walking.

***
One week has passed since the accident that befell to Jieun. Hyosung always visit Jieun. Ignored the tiring journey. Jieun condition is getting better now. She just needs to rest three days and she could go to school again.
***
Hyosung still have not told about the Home Sweet Home to Onew and Doojoon. Hyosung feels that she has to solve this problem alone. She decided to meet Kikwang at ' his home'. "
***
Hyosung inhale deeply as She knocks out the door.
Kikwang not believe what was he saw. Someone who he had been missed for a long time is now in front of him.
"Hyosung ...."
"What does all this mean?"
"Come in."
"I think your father has turned our home into something that could generate money for him."
"Hyosung sit down first."
"You wanted this house? What you've been pretending to be a hero like what was said by Doojoon Oppa? Actually you are targeting the house? What for? "
"This house is yours."
"Of course, this house belongs to us if you and your father did not take it."
"Not like that."
"The fact is like that."
Hyosung fighting back the tears. She did not want to keep her pride in front Kikwang.
"Listen to me-"
"No. You must listen to me. I better see this house should be destroyed rather than fall into the hands of person like you and your father. "
"Hyosung?"
"Geurae. I become like this because  all of you. I hope I will not see you anymore."
Hyosung about to leave when Kikwang hold her hand tightly.
"Don’t touch me!"
Kikwang still holding Hyosung hand as he says, "Just once. Please listen to me. After this, I will no longer appear in front of you." Hyosung silent. After Hyosung has been quiet, Kikwang let go of his hand.
"This house is yours. My father returned to you. I'll give these papers of  your house to you. I hope you will accept it. During this time my father and I felt guilty to you. Please accept this as an apology from our family. And I hope you and your family could live here again. I'll go today. So you can stay here starting tomorrow." Kikwang turned and walked toward the door, but then he turned again towards Hyosung, "I just ask you one thing. Please don’t hate me. For me it was more pain among all the pains that exist in this world." Then Kikwang into the house.
***
Hyosung's POV
I ran as fast as I could. After making sure there will be no people who will see me, I stopped running. I put my hands on my chest. Withstand the pain out of nowhere comes. I sobbed. I held my hand on my chest.
Never....Kikwang. I never hated you even a little. Past, present, or future, I will never hate you.
Mianhae. Bogoshipheosseo.
***