It's All Just Make Another Nonsense

Home sweet Home

Hyosung's POV
One week has passed. Doojoon oppa and Onew oppa determined to fight them.
"I'm not going to let anyone take our home." Doojoon Oppa said angrily.
We are only waiting for their arrival. Now it is almost 9 am. We do not know when they come to cast us out.
We heard a car is coming. We quickly headed out. I see Kikwang and Joon Ajeosshi out of a car.
"We're here to help. So please do not refuse." Joon Ajeosshi said.
I looked at Doojoon and Onew oppa. They said nothing, then went inside.
I approached Kikwang and Joon Ajeosshi.
"I'm very grateful that you guys want to help. But I think the timing was not right. "
"Do not talk like that. We are friends." Joon Ajoeosshi said.
I looked at Kikwang. He just smiled and nodded his head.
I smiled back.
***
Not long after, came a car in front of our house. I saw five people dressed, out of the black car.
"We hope that you will not deter us. We're here to confiscate your house. Get lost." Said one of them.
"We're not going to let that happen." Doojoon Oppa answered.
A fight broke out between them. Five strangers with Doojoon oppa and Onew oppa who assisted by Joon Ajeosshi and Kikwang.
fortunately a day ago, we had sent Kim grandparents and the youngers to our acquaintance orphanage . We do not want to involve them if something happens later.
I heard a sound from the police car approaching our house. I saw five police officers with a man dressed neatly. Doojoon Oppa imediately approached a man who had come with the police, and intend to hit him. I guess, he was the one who donated to our orphanage.
"Abeoji?" Joon ajeosshi called him.
I saw Kikwang also was very shocked.
What is this?
The Man who was donated is Joon Ajeosshi and Kikwang's father?
"What? you two are sons of this jerk?" Onew yelling and hitting Joon ajeosshi’s face.
Doojoon oppa is also very angry. He hits Kikwang face. Police tried to stop a fight between them. Because they could not be controlled, the police finally fired his pistol into the air.
***
No one can deny that Onew oppa and Doojoon oppa were the caused of all this commotion. The police took them and put them in jail. I had to follow them to the police station.
While the five people who come first, imediately force entry and seize our house.
I did not say anything until we were in the police station. I can not think straight. It all happened so fast, I need a little time to breathe. But ....
"Abeoji .. What's this? Abeoji was the guy who pretends to be a good man by donated to their orphanage, right?" Kikwang slightly raising his voice to his father, then looked toward me.
"You do not need to intervene. this is Abeoji’s business."
"Business? What kind of  business that abeoji meant? Arresting someone else's house cunningly? " Joon Ajeosshi added.
Kikwang approached.
"Hyosung ..." He said looking at my hands who clenched tightly.
"I and .."
"I'll see doojoon and Onew oppa." I cut Kikwang's word.
I then went to the prison cell where Doojoon and Onew oppa were.
"Oppa .."
"Hyosung-ah. Do not ever believe in them all. Including Joon and Kikwang. They must be just like their father." Doojoon Oppa warned me.
"Go and take care of the youngers and Kim grandparents. Tell them that we were fine. Do not say anything, eoh ​​.. "
I nodded. "I'll take care of your clothes."
"Hyosung-ah ..." Onew oppa called me. I reversed my body to him.
He smiled, "Uljima .. (Do not cry) .. "he continued.
I smiled back, then left.
***
Kikwang's POV
I saw Hyosung out of the office. I and Joon hyung approached her.
"We will liberate your oppas. Believe in us." Joon Hyung tried to convince Hyosung.
"You do not need to free my oppas. I'm sure they prefer to jail than accept your help. "
"Trust us." I said.
She just sighing, then went away.
I tried to hold her hand, but she brushed off my hands. She kept walking. Joon Hyung and I followed her until bus stop.
"Hyung, I'll try to talk to her. Hyung could leave us."
"All right. I will leave Hyosung to you. "
I nodded and approached Hyosung. Her expression seemed mediocre. No anger, no sadness, no tears. I can not read what's on her mind.
Hyosung look into the street. Bus is not coming yet. I tried to take advantage of this opportunity to talk to her.
"Hyosung-ah..." I called her name. But Hyosung did not see me at all.
" Joon Hyung and I do not know anything about this."
The bus has arrived. Hyosung get up from her seat. I held her hand, but she tried to dismiss my hand. My grip is very strong now, Hyosung could not let go of her hand from me. But I  do not thought that she would step on my foot hardly.

"Ugh .." I moaned and released my grip.
Hyosung in to the bus, and I after her while hold on my pain leg.

***

 

please read my blog post.

Gomawo..

hyoan_secret^__^"