Meeting (Part 2)

Home sweet Home

Once out of Daejon University, the students go wherever they like, then three hours later they had alreadygathered infront of the innearly. Museums, libraries, tourist attractions, shopping centers, etc.
But for Hyosung, she only thought of one place. Home sweet Home. Although her mind forbade her to go there, but her legs could not be compromised. She wants to know how the state of her home now. Being a restaurant? Mini market? Jewelry store? Really made Hyosung curious.
Now Hyosung was on the road that leads towards her house. Walking slowly, but Hyosung not see many people passing by. Getting closer, eyes wide, her feet frozen. The building that Hyosung sees now is like the building of  eight years ago. Nothing has changed except the house paint that looks bright, but with the same color. A tree in front of the house that looks increasingly enlarged. Wooden chair under a tree that looks new with anti-termite paint. And the board writting also reads Home Sweet Home. Of course the board and the switch writing. No more writing simple orphanage. There are only writing Home Sweet Home.
Hyosung approached the board. She touched it slowly. Her tears fell unbearable. Hyosung could not believe what she sees right now.
Hyosung still touching the writing board when a hand taps her shoulder. Hyosung surprised, wiped her eyes, and turned toward the hand that holding her shoulder.
Hyosung saw a middle-aged woman who looks a little confused by her presence.
Hyosung then greet her. "Annyeong haseyo." She said as she bent over.
"Do you have a need, Agasshi?"
"Aniyo. I'm just passing by this road. So interested in seeing this house. Jwesonghaeyo ajumma." She lied.
"Owh ... Gwenchanhayo. Please if you want to look around. "
"Do you the owner of  this house?"
"No, I don’t. I'm only in charge of cleaning the house every day."
"Then .. who is the owner of this house? "
" A homeowners is Mr. Lee. "
"Mr. Lee? "
"Mr. Lee Kikwang. "
Hyosung shocked and covered to hear the name mentioned by ajumma. Hyosung immediately left the house and the ajumma who has a little confused.
"Agasshi .. your plastic bag.... Hey .. "
But she continues to run regardless that ajumma.
The ajumma frowned. Wondering Who is her Actually. She shrug her sloulders and decided to bring plastic bags into the house. The ajumma about to walk when a young man greeted her from behind.
"Annyeong haseyo ajumma."
"Mr. Lee kikwang? You go home early. "
Kikwang smiled. "Ne. Today is not too much work to do."
"just rest Mr. Lee. I will prepare food for you. "
"All right. Thank you. Eo! Ajumma just been shopping?"
"Oh this?" She said as she showed a plastic bag in her hand to Kikwang then added, "It was an Agasshi just come here."
Kikwang frowned. "Agasshi?"
"She dropped her plastic bag."
"Why was she here?"
"I did not know. Butshe didinquireaboutthe owner ofthishouse. "
"Then?"
"When I sad that you are the owner, she looks very surprised, then ran away and leaving this plastic bag."
Kikwang saw a plastic bag in ajumma hand.
"Hyosung?"
***

 

main image: 2nd teaser of the next fic