Bogoshipheosseo

Home sweet Home

Hyosung stand at the edge of the bridge and saw two swans were swimming over the creek. Trying to understand what just she saw and heard. She saw her house was still standing upright, not a restaurant, mini market, or jewelry store. And she heard that the owner is Lee Kikwang. Hyosung felt confused.

Hyosung looked at her watch. Ten more minutes the entourage will leave immediately. Hyosung intends to call them as She looking for her phone.
"My phone? Plastic bag? Where my plastic bag? My phone was on the plastic bag."
***
"Where was Jeon seonsaeng -nim? She should have been in the bus now. " One teacher looked a little worried.
"Seonsaeng-nim. Can you call Jeon seonsaeng-nim? "Another teacher suggested.
"You are right. I'll call her. "
***
Kikwang saw a plastic bag that was infront of  him when he heard the sound from the plastic bag.
"Phone? Oh what should i do? "
Kikwang not dare to take the phone in a plastic bag. How if the plastic bag really belongs to Hyosung? What if the woman who had come here was really Hyosung?
The phone kept ringing. Kikwang decided not to open the plastic bag. He then went into his room. This room was once a room Hyosung and Jieun used to.
Not because Onew who forbade him to stay away from Hyosung life. Kikwang just afraid that Hyosung would hate him if he appears again in her life.
***
"it’s so weird. Jeon seonsaeng-nim not answered the phone. "
"Can we go now?" Asked a bus driver to one of the teachers.
"Please wait for a minutes longer ajeosshi. There remains a teacher who is yet to come. "
"Eo? Jeon seonsaeng-nim? "
"Jwesong hamnida."
***
The entourage then went to Seoul and leave Daejon. Hyosung did not know what she feels now. She did not know whether to return to Daejon again or not. She was still thinking about the plastic bag. If the Kikwang found it, opened it and saw her phone. Then ....
This is what she feared. If he goes to Daejon, she will meet Kikwang again.
"Sunhwa said, he went to America. Has he been back?"
***
The phone continued to ring inside the plastic bag. Maybe Yoseop or Onew was calling.
***
"Bogoshipheosseo ..."
***

 

main image: 2nd teaser of the next fic