Mianhae

Home sweet Home

The next day
Hyosung, Onew, Doojoon, and Hana gathered in the living room of  Doojoon house.
"What does all this mean, huh?" Doojoon asked Hyosung pointing out the home papers that were sent by Kikwang this morning.
Calmly Hyosung ansewered. "I know that our house is still there since I went with a group of school to Daejon. Then yesterday I went to see Kikwang. But I also do not know what he meant to give this house to us."
"For your name?" Onew asked who saw the contents of the letters.
Hyosung shook his head. "That’s I do not know too."
"Then what do you think?" Said Hana, although she has a bit clueless.
"I'm .. I leave this to Onew and Doojoon oppa. "
"Of course I will reject it. What does he meant? As an apology? After all they have done to us? No. Never."
"Oppa. I will not accept this. But can we stop hating them? "
"What'd you say? Listen Hyosung. From now on, you will stay here. Never go to Daejon again. Me and Hana will adopt Jieun and Yong Guk. So you do not need to go to Daejon. Arasseo? "
"Ne."
"Hyung .." Onew yhink that Doojoon gone too far.
"Yah .. Yoon Doojoon! "Hana shouted as she approaches Doojoon. "You're talking to a human or a wall? Screamed whenever you want." Hana then approached Hyosung," Hyosung, I will accompany you to tidy your things. Onew, drive us. We must leave immediately before the rampage comes." Hana said sarcasly and stuck her tongue out at Doojoon.
"Mworago? Yah.. Jeong Hana .. come here. I'll pinch your cheek." Doojoon shouted as he pursue Hana.
"Catch me if you can ..!!!" Hana ran out of the house.
Hyosung just smile and look at Onew. Onew smiled. They know that Doojoon is very grumpy. But they also know that only Hana who cans control Doojoon.
Hana stopped running when she saw two persons in front the home. Doojoon stopped and looked toward them.
"Soyeon-ah? Lee Joon-sshi? "
"Hey Hana-yah .. " Soyeon greeted.
Joon just bowed. Hana invited them to sit as She approaches Doojoon and whispered to him, "Doojoon-ah ... stay still. I'll talk to them. Do not try to talk anyword. "
After Soyeon and Joon sat, Hyosung and Onew come out.
"Soyeon eonni?"
"Hyosung, I wanna see you. Sorry to you all. I must immediately convey this to Hyosung." Soyeon talked her purpose of  her arrival.
"go ahead. Do we have to go?” Hana asked.
"Ani gwenchana. I also want you to know. It's about your house. I know Kikwang have given the papers of your house. I hope you all will accept it." Soyeon said then looked toward Joon. Joon understand the sign as he adds. "Hyosung, my father-"
 "We decided not to accept it. So you can take the papers back home. "Onew interrupted Joon.
"Onew, drive Hyosung to pack now." Doojoon retains his angry. "Onew, Doojoon, give them a chance to talk." Hana shouted.
Hyosung do not want to make her Oppas angry, then she spoke up, "Soyeon eonni, Joon ajeosshi, I'm sorry, I can not accept this from Kikwang. I must go now." Hyosung bowed and was about to go with Onew when Soyeon says, "You know? Kikwang bury his dream to become a doctor because He want to save your house?" Hyosung stopped to hear about what was Soyeon said. Soyeon continued, "Joon or Kikwang no interest in continuing their father's business. Then, after knowing that his father will reconstruct your house into a restaurant, Kikwang take agreement with his father. And you know what was Kikwang said? He was willing to continue his father's business if his father He returned your home. Do you still do not believe in him? "
Hyosung's POV
I do not believe what I just heard. My  chest is getting congested. I almost could not breathe. I just looked down to cover my tears. I could only clench my hands to hold this pain. Kikwang ... he  have been hurt by me. But what should I do? this is a very difficult choice. But I have to keep picking. My family, or Kikwang. And I chose my family. Onew and Doojoon oppa already hate their families. I can not do anything. I'd better stay away from Kikwang life and hope for his happiness.
Kikwang ... Mianhae.
***