a good oppa and a gentle boyfriend

Home sweet Home

Onew's POV
I saw it. Although she tried to cover it, but I knew. I knew Hyosung was crying. Hufth .. Now I know that her love is only for Kikwang. I'm sure, Hyosung met the difficult choice between her family or her love. But Hyosung prefer her family.
"Mianhae eonni." Hyosung said before she finally went in to my car.
"Do not make yourself regret Hyosung-ah!" Soyeon-sshi still trying to change Hyosung minds.
But Hyosung has now been in my car. What should I do? As her boyfriend, I do not want to lose Hyosung. But, as her oppa, I do not want to see her sad.
Hufth .... Okay, I already decided.
"Doojoon-ah, do you feel that you are a good oppa for Hyosung?" Hana noona trying to talk to Doojoon hyung, who had been silent.

Doojoon hyung remain silent.
"I think it's time you proved your love to your sister." Hana noona added.
"Hyung, Hyosung has threw her love for the sake of our families. Now, can we return her love? "
"What do you mean? She is your girlfriend." Doojoon Hyung surprised by what I have said.
"But she's also my sister. I do not want to see Hyosung sad. Please hyung. This time, try to beat."

This is my decision. I'm sure I'll never regret it.
That Kikwang .... Jinjja ...
***
Doojoon's POV
Hana and Onew were true. Hehhhhh ....
Kikwang, I will surely kill you if you dare to hurt Hyosung.
***
Hyosung went to the airport with Soyeon and Joon. In twenty minutes the plane to America will soon take off. The journey to the airport takes about fifteen minutes. But Joon going to cut five minutes. Soyeon have ordered a ticket for Hyosung since yesterday. Out of nowhere she gets a conviction that Hyosung will inevitably follow Kikwang.
"Eonni, Joon ajeosshi, gomawoyo."
"Hurry up. The plane will take off soon. "
***
Hyosung ran as fast as she could.

Once entered into the plane, Hyosung bowed at a flight attendant who then drove her to the chair. Hyosung sat on the left side of Kikwang. Look straight into the passenger seat in front of her. Panting breath, not dare to look to her right side, where Kikwang was.
Kikwang eyes blinked when he saw someone sitting beside him. He did not stop frowning. He finally remembered the message sent by Soyeon an hour ago. "My friend is also going off to America. She'll sit beside you. She may be a little late, so please convey to stewardess or pilots who were there. "
That's the message from Soyeon. Now he understood what she meant. Kikwang smiles secretly.
"Ehem ..." Kikwang cleared his throat, hoping Hyosung will look at him, but it was fail.
"Looks like you're so tired."
"I was in a hurry." Hyosung answered softly.
Kikwang smiled again as he continue, "Why do you in hurry?"
"I ran after someone."
"Someone? What's his name? "
Hyosung paused for awhile. She looked down. Kikwang know that Hyosung was crying. Kikwang about to apologize when he heard Hyosung speak softly, "Lee Kikwang." She said continued, "Mianhae .."She covered her face with her both hands. Kikwang pulled Hyosung hands slowly, wiped her cheek, and brought Hyosung's head to his shoulder, and leaned his head on hers. "Uljima." He said putting his arm around Hyosung shoulder.
***