Onew

Home sweet Home


Hufth ... it's so hard for me. Liking someone who clearly just think of me as her oppa only. I do not know since when I liked and loved her more than an oppa against his dongsaeng. I felt betrayed our brother-sisterhood that has existed for so long.
However, I can not resist this feeling. I've tried to be alone for a few days so I can be far from her. But I'm getting tortured, always pictured her face. How stupid. Hyosung, forgive me for liking you and love you more than an oppa to his dongsaeng.
"YourattitudetowardsHyosungtoo odd lately, Onew."
"what do you meant hyung?"
"Hyosung complained to me. She said you're very odd. I also can see and feel it. "
"What do you think, hyung?"
"Do not tell me ... you love Hyosung as a women, right?"
"Hehh ... What should I do Hyung? I do not want Hyosung to hate me for this. "
"I can not blame your feelings, or forbid your love her. "
"Mianhae hyung."
"Gwenchanha. Just tell her about your feeling. I'll help explain it. Do not let Hyosung feels that you hate her. Blame yourselfalways avoid her. "
After a long I thinking about what was said by Doojoon Hyung, I decided to tell to Hyosung. I want her to know about my feelings. I do not expect more than that. I hope Hyosung will not hate me.
***
Hyosung was silent when she heard about my feelings. I can understand how shocked she was.
"Hyosung, listen to me. Maybe you feel very strange with my behavior lately. And this is the cause, my feelings toward you. Mianhae. I beg you not to hate me. I just thought that I should tell you. I do not want to keep this feeling forever."
"Since when, oppa?"
"I do not know for sure. Hyosung mianhae. "
"Ani oppa, you do not need to apologize to me. I will not hate you. You do not have to avoid me anymore. "
"Gomawo Hyosung-ah."

***

One year after I expressed my feelings, Hyosung said that she was willing to be my girlfriend. Actually I never thought that I would be his girlfriend. For me, that's enough if I can love her. But of course I'm happy if she is willing to establish a relationship with me. I do not know if it was because she also had the same feeling with me, or because she feel sorry for me. All I know is, I'll try to be a good boyfriend for her. And of course, I will make Hyosung says with a sincere heart, that she love me as a man.
***
I had a year relationship with Hyosung. But I'm not sure how she felt about me. There is a slight feeling of worry in me. I hope to throw it away. This worry feeling is intensified after I met with Kikwang on Doojoon Hyung wedding day. Doojoon Hyung also said that Kikwang start looking for information about Hyosung from his noona in-law, Soyeon-sshi. This worry in me slowly turned into the fear of losing. Therefore, I see Kikwang.
***

 

Note:

the main story image is teaser for my next fic (it's because Home Sweet Home will already complete)