Share everything with your family

Home sweet Home

Doojoon's POV
Home Sweet Home ... That's the name of our house....Kim grandparent's small house.

Since getting married, they had no children. 15 years ago, they decided to adopt us. Me, Onew, and Hyosung.

They are not a wealthy married couple. In the morning, they were delivering newspapers, and at noon they selling catton candy and balloons.

They sent us to school, and finally we can pass the high school. We also used to help sell after school.
Now they are old, we'll replace them work. Three years ago, we took three more children to our home, Yoseop, Yong Guk, and Jieun. They are still 8 years old. We are looking for money for their school fees and other needs.
Now, our family consisted of 8 members. Our house contains three rooms. One room for Kim grandparent, one room for me, Onew, Yoseop and Yong Guk, and one more room for Hyosung and Jieun.


Me and Onew  always wake up earlier.
As usual, I cooked for the whole family, while Onew to prepare school needs our youngers (Yoseop, Yong Guk, and Jieun). Kim Grandparent still walk for their health.


Except for this one .....
"Hyosung-ah ... let's wake. You should not be late again, you'll be fired. "I shook her shoulder.


My fault and Onew too indulgent Hyosung. Hyosung is very good at cooking or cleaning the house, but when she's asleep, it would be difficult to be awakened. She always got up at the end.


Hyosung did not open her eyes.
"Yoseop, Yong Guk, Jieun, come over here ... you all are wake this lazy girl. "Onew called
"Noonaaaaaaa .... wake up! " Yoseop’s little voice was right Hyosung’s ear
"Eonniiiiiiiii .... you have to take a bath. You're very smelly ..! "Jieun shouted.
"Noonaaaa ... if you're lazy like this, there will be no boys who likes you. "Yong Guk voice louder than Yoseop and Jieun.
"Aaiisshh ... all of you ...." Hyosung forced wake up and chase the three of them.
"Help us ,,.... a monster is awakened from her sleep .." Jieun yelled as she ran to onew
"Hyosung-ah, a quick shower, we would immediately breakfast." Onew mediate.


Hyosung stop and look at Onew.
"Onew oppa ... I plan on wearing it. "Hyosung pointed to the clothes that used by Onew.
"You wear it three days ago. Now my turn to wear it. Your fault for woke up late. "
Hyosung stuck out his tongue at Onew, then turned to bathroom.


That’s all .... we rarely have no more money to buy clothes. Since childhood, I, Onew, and Hyosung always sharing clothes. Me and Onew were lucky because we are a boys. But Hyosung is a girl. Even Hyosung often folding bottom pants, because she was too short when compared with us. But Hyosung never complained about it. Because of that, Hyosung grown up into a tomboyish girl.


 7 am, eight of us breakfast together. Onew would take a youngers to school before leaving to work.
Onew worked as a pizza deliveryman, Hyosung worked as a canteen keeper of an university, while I worked as a security in a super market.
***

 

Hi.. this is my update.. very lame, right?

Hufth.. please accept every grammar and spelling errors.. poor vocab also...

Thanks for reading and please leave a comment

hyoan_secret^__^"