13 I Love You

Bitter Love, Complicated Life
[Gikwang's POV]
 
We are practicing for our performance in United Cube Concert which will be held next week. We have received the song list and we have discussed it before finalizing the list three days ago.
 
I take a glance at Yoseob. He is discussing his dance part with Doojoon and Junhyung.
 
He looks really cheerful, more cheerful than his usual self of course, since he is always a cheerful person from the start. It has been happening for a week now.
 
A week has passed since Changmin was sent back to the mental hospital. Changsun once again has succeed in covering the issue even though some gossips did spread out in the internet but since there was no proof of the kidnapping incident, the gossips disappeared right away.
 
Sora is looking at her camera, checking the result of her photographs, just like what she always does.
 
Yoseob has told us about his confession to Sora around four days ago because we noticed he is getting so much closer to Sora nowadays.
 
He always wake up earlier and ask Sora to have breakfast together. He will walk Sora back to her room after the dinner. He is busy with his phone whenever Sora is not with us.
 
Yes. It's obvious that they are dating now.
 
I still remember Yoseob's expression when he was trying to tell us about his confession. He gave me a glance once in a while; I knew he was afraid that I would be hurt when I found out but then he couldn't hide it forever, right?
 
I don't want to lie. I do feel really hurt.
 
How does it feel to see the one you love is dating one of your best friends?
 
But then I can't bear the feeling to see Sora is hurting and I can't be the one to cherish her, to be loved by her.
 
There is a decision you must take somehow.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I'm the first one who is done with the shower after the dance practice. I rush back to the dance practice room and find Sora is leaning to the mirror as usual.
 
I smile when I look at her face.
 
It's almost a week since the night I confessed to her. Since the night she accepted my feeling. Since the day we started to date. Since the day we're officially in a relationship.
 
I've told the other members about our relationship; I was so glad when Gikwang gave a smile to him after my announcement. He even pinched my cheeks, telling me to take care of Sora.
 
There are two things in my mind for now.
 
The first one is about her going back to Paris. Yes, I did say that I can go on with the long distance relationship, but I don't want to do it if I do have a choice.
 
I miss her already whenever I can't see her for one day. Can I hold on when I can't see her for a month or more?
 
The second one is telling the truth of our relationship to my manager. Once he knows, it means the President will know too and it will be a really big trouble.
 
Junhyung has gone through the procedure and I know that it's really difficult. Good for him that now he's accepted by President so his relationship is agreed to be continued.
 
But I'm not sure I will receive the same result. That's why I keep silence.
 
But for how long?
 
Gikwang could hold on for a month but he's not in a official relationship, was he?
 
Ugh, why do I even start to compare myself with him anyway?
 
My deep thoughts are cut off by Junhyung, who's done with the shower.
 
"Hey," he hits my head playfully, "don't stand in my way."
 
Sora looks up when I'm trying to get my revenge on Junhyung. I flashes a smile to her and she smiles back at me.
 
Aish, I'm so in love with her.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I put down my phone on the table. I just received a call from my sister. She told me that she has convinced my father again that I should stay at Seoul for at least a week because of the contract, since Mina is out of the town for now.
 
I sigh and suddenly remember that I do need to return to Paris. My parents are waiting for me there.
 
It has been a week since I and Yoseob are officially a couple.
 
My heart still beats faster whenever I see his cute smile, whenever he shows me his loving and caring attitude.
 
I know that I'm his first girlfriend. I know that he is really shy when it comes about girls. But he is incredibly sweet to me.
 
Not that I want to compare him with Gikwang, but he shows his care with his text message, his tweets, his calls, his smile, his little surprise, unlike Gikwang who showed his love to me by listening to me and telling me his own stories.
 
Don't get it wrong. I love Yoseob just the way he is.
 
Why do I even blush when I have the thought of myself loving him? Aish.
 
My phone vibrates. There are two new text messages.
 
One is from Yoseob.
 
"Good night~ I will dream of you~"
 
This boy is so killing me softly with his love.
 
The second text message is from Gikwang.
 
"Don't forget to drink your medicine. Get well soon. ^^"
 
Ah, yes, I have a little fever since this evening. Maybe because I didn't sleep enough in the last few days, working on this month project of BEAST photobook.
 
He noticed it and I told him that I would buy the medicine after we went back to the apartement.
 
He remembers.
 
I reply to Gikwang's message.
 
"Thank you."
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
I almost fell asleep after I sent the text message to Sora but then my phone vibrates, giving me a notification of new text message.
 
"Thank you."
 
Simple. But I can't help myself to smile when I read her reply.
 
I guess I just can't forget my feeling towards her. I know I shouldn't keep loving her; blame my heart that loves her so much.
 
I'm praying for the best actually, for Sora and Yoseob. Deep inside my heart, I am hurting whenever I see them together, especially when I see Sora's smile.
 
How come I can't make her smile like that?
 
I flip around and look at my phone wallpaper. I still use the picture of us together in the ferris wheel from two months ago. Yoseob will be mad if he find out about it.
 
I change my wallpaper into the picture of BEAST and Sora together, the one we took together on Valentine Day. I love this picture anyway.
 
Will they be alright when Sora need to leave Seoul, back to Paris with her works? A part of my heart knows Yoseob can't bear with it.
 
Somehow I sense something will come up between them.
 
I shake my head, hoping that it's only my negative thought.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
Someone calls me. I rub my eyes and reach for my phone. I fell asleep when I was checking the pictures of BEAST that I took today.
 
I look at the clock; it's already 11 PM.
 
My eyes are widened once I see the caller's ID. It's Yoseob.
 
"Ne?" I answer his call. I'm feeling really sleepy.
 
"Are you sleeping?" he asks bluntly. "Because you don't reply to my message. I hope you don't sleep in front of your notebook."
 
"Hmm," I manage to shut down my notebook after saved all my edited pictures. "I'm sorry."
 
"No, it's alright," he explains. "I just want you to have a good rest."
 
"Yoseob Oppa," I stand up from my seat and walk to my bedroom, "don't tell me you are awake because you're waiting for my reply?"
 
Silence.
 
"Well," he sounds nervous, "I am waiting for your reply."
 
I can feel my face is burning. Can he be anymore sweeter than he is now?
 
"I'm sorry," he mutters.
 
"What for?" I sit on my bed, trying to keep calm even though I can feel my cheeks are still blushing.
 
"I don't know what to do as a boyfriend," he says. "I never had a girlfriend before. I just know that I want you to be happy. Sorry if I'm acting weird in front of you."
 
I smile because of his innocent explanation.
 
"Just be yourself," I assure him. "I love you just the way you are."
 
Suddenly I gasp, covering my mouth with my free hand. What did I just say?
 
He heard it.
 
"Did you just say 'I love you'?" he asks me.
 
I never said 'I love you' directly to someone. Not even my family. Why did I say it to him? It's just slipped out from my mouth!
 
"Sora?" he calls my name after seconds of silence. "I'm standing in front of your door."
 
I stand up quickly and rush to the door. I open the door and, yes, he's serious, Yoseob is standing in front of my door with his phone is still on his ear.
 
He closes the conversation line and smiles to me, "Surprise."
 
I can't hide my smile.
 
I always happy when he gives me this kind of little surprise. He once bought me a chocolate cake with my name on it and he promised me that he will make a chocolate cake, baked by himself someday.
 
I give him a sign to step inside and he does it. I close the door after him while his eyes are locked on me.
 
"Say it," he moves my hair behind my ear with his fingers, his one and always favorite gesture, "say it once again."
 
My smile has disappeared. I stare at the ground with my red face.

He came to ask me to say it once again?!

I can't do that. It's too embarassing.
 
I was going to change the topic by asking him to sit in the main room but he steps closer to me, pulling me closer to him with his hands on my waist.
 
"Sora," he kisses my forehead softly. He lowers down the kiss to my left eye and then to my nose. "Will you say it again?"
 
I can't even say it when he's doing nothing, now how can I say it when my heart is beating so fast beyond my control?
 
"Yoseob Oppa...," I try to pull away from him by stepping backwards but I end up stopped by the door.
 
He reaches out his arms, making me trapped between his arms. His face is only inches away from me.
 
"You know," he whispers, "my heart is beating really, really fast. I felt like I could fly when I heard you say it."
 
That's what I feel whenever he say the same thing.
 
"Y-you need to rest," I bite my bottom lip. "You have schedule tomorrow."
 
Suddenly without any warning, he locks his lips with mine.
 
"I think I've warned you that I will kiss you if you bite your lip," he grins with flushed pink cheeks. "I will leave after you say it"
 
I'm speechless and powerless in the same time.
 
"Please," I clutch on his shirt, "stop teasing me, Oppa."
 
"If you count it as a tease, I will tease you until you say the magic word," he leans an inch closer to my face.
 
It's really not good for my heart.
 
"I...," I take a really deep breath, "...love you."
 
A second after that word slipped out from my mouth, Yoseob kisses my lips again.
 
I wish I can stay forever like this with him.
 
I love him. I really do.

PhotobucketPhotobucket