03 Stay

Bitter Love, Complicated Life
[Sora's POV]
 
Yoseob is standing on the rooftop, looking at the night sky alone. He doesn't even turn around when I close the door.
 
I walk to his stand, trying to cover my mouth quickly with my hand because I'm yawning; I didn't lie to Gikwang. I do need a good rest tonight.
 
Prior to my activities at Paris, I have messed up my own schedule. Add the time difference between Paris and Seoul, I am feeling really sleepy right now. I was planning to hit the bed right after the dinner before I received Yoseob's text message.
 
I think it's around 10 PM now; it means it's 5 PM at Paris now. Taking an early flight did influence your focus now; I barely focus at everything now.
 
"Two months," Yoseob mutters, making me try to gain focus at him now. He turns to me with sad expression, "I miss you."
 
Great, I start blushing again.
 
"It's only two months," I mumble.
 
"Two months with you forbidding us to contact you," he says. "Why?"
 
I don't answer him; partly because I don't want to tell him the true reason, partly because I can't find the exact words with my brain now.
 
He sighs and then sits on the floor. He gives me a sign to sit next to him, "Let's talk."
 
I sit next to him, leaning my back to the fence slowly. I hope I won't fall asleep; the night breeze is really tempting me to drift away to dreamland.
 
"How is your mother?" he speaks out his first question, looking at me with worried eyes.
 
"She is getting better," I hold my yawn; I don't think it's proper to yawn in front of him now, considering that he wants to talk with me.
 
"Are you going to stay at Seoul?" Yoseob asks another question. "Are you going to be our personal photographer again?"
 
I keep silence. How can I answer to that question? What will he react if tell him that I can only stay for one month? He will be really mad at me.
 
"Sora," he holds my hand gently, making my heart skips a beat. "Tell me. You're going to stay."
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
If only she knows how I feel right now. I can feel butterflies are dancing in my stomach; having her with me, right next to me, it is a real happiness.
 
She doesn't change. She is still the calm and quiet Sora. She is still the only one who can make my heart beats faster like now.
 
Why doesn't she answer me? Why doesn't she tell me that she is going to stay?
 
I hold her hand, keep saying to myself that she will stay, "Sora, tell me. You're going to stay."
 
"I...," she hesitates. "I don't want to give you false hope."
 
I feel that my heart is sinking, listened to her unsure answer. Does that mean she will leave us again? Leave me again?
 
"You don't have to say another word," I pull her gently into my hug. "You should know your thoughts can be heard."
 
I know she doesn't want to leave. I know she wants to stay. That's why she wrote the letters.
 
"Stay a little longer," I whisper, enjoying her sweet scent. "Stay until you forget to leave."
 
She clutches on my shirt in silence. How I want the time to stop right now.
 
"Don't think my heart can take it twice," I say sadly. "The thought of losing you means losing me."
 
Silence. She doesn't respond.
 
I kiss her hair slowly, "When goodbye is too hard to say, just stay."
 
I pull away a little and surprised when I see her sleeping in my hug. Her breathe is steady; she fell asleep. Right when I was talking my true feeling to her.
 
I hug her again, whispering to myself, "You really don't know how much I miss you, do you?"
 
Her sleeping face is really cute and innocent. I can't wake her up. This is the first time I see her fell asleep. Looks like she is really tired today.
 
I let a curve on my lips stay, kissing her forehead softly, "Sweet dream, Sora ah."
 
The white scarf around her neck caught my attention; it's the scarf I gave to her. She is still keeping the scarf, eh?
 
I pick her up in bridal style, trying my best not to wake her up. I can't let her sleep on the rooftop all night. I think I will let her sleep in my room because I don't want to wake Mina up this late and I'm definitely not going to search for the keys in Sora's pockets. That is just inappropriate, isn't it?
 
I open the rooftop door slowly after putting her down for a while; I couldn't open the door with her on my arms. I step in the elevator and wait until the elevator stops on the right floor.
 
Once again, I put her down so I can open the door with my key. She is still sleeping quietly with her angelic face. She is really tired, isn't she?
 
I put down her on my bed slowly. I lean closer to her and almost kiss her lips but I shift away and kiss her forehead.
 
"Stay," I whisper slowly.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
"Gikwang, wake up!" Hyunseung shakes my shoulder. "Wake up!"
 
I open my eyes lazily and look at the clock. It's only 6 AM in the morning and he is trying to wake me up. This is insane.
 
"I still want to sleep," I mutter.
 
"Sora is here!" Hyunseung squeaks. "She is with Yoseob!"
 
I straighten my body in a flash. What? Sora is here? Why? With Yoseob?
 
"She is sleeping in Yoseob's room," Hyunseung states. "Yoseob is sitting next to his bed. I think he fell asleep when he was waiting for Sora or something like that."
 
I get down from my bed, grabbing my white T-shirt and wear it quickly. I rush to Yoseob's room. Doojoon is standing at the door, looking at Sora and Yoseob.
 
Hyunseung is right. Both of them are sleeping side by side; well, Yoseob is not sleeping on the bed though.
 
I don't get it. Why is Sora sleeping here? But the most heartbreaking part of the scene in front of me is their hands; Yoseob is holding her hand in his sleep.
 
"Don't tell me they're already dating," Doojoon murmurs.
 
"What?" I blurt out, making Doojoon turns around to look at me. Looks like he didn't notice my appearance behind him.
 
"Don't worry," I say, looking at his guilty expression. "You're not stupid. Everyone will know that Yoseob loves Sora."
 
"And we know that you love her too," Doojoon mutters.
 
I give him a sad smile. I step inside the room, looking at Sora's sleeping face. It has been a while since the last time I saw her sleeping like this. She looks flawless.
 
"Yoseob ah," I try to wake Yoseob slowly. "Wake up."
 
He stirs and slowly rubs his eyes, trying to gain his full consciousness. He lets go of Sora's hand and looks up to me.
 
"Is it morning already?" he mumbles. "What time is it?"
 
"It's 6 in the morning," I answer him calmly. "Why is Sora here?"
 
As if he just remembered that Sora is sleeping on his bed, he turns to look at Sora. He sighs in relief when he finds Sora is still sleeping quietly.
 
"So?" I look at him, waiting for an explanation.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
Ugh, my head feels heavy. I open my eyes and find myself is sleeping in an unknown room. I don't know this room.
 
I blink and recognize this room is one of the BEAST members' room because there are some letters and gifts from fans in the corner of the room.
 
"You're awake," I turn and see Gikwang is leaning to the wall. I didn't see him before; I think I still haven't gathered my focus here.
 
"Is this your room?" I mutter slowly while he is approaching me and finally sits on the bed, right next to me.
 
"It's Yoseob's," he says. "You fell asleep yesterday, he said."
 
I blush; I can't believe I really fell asleep last night. The only thing I remember from last night is Yoseob hugged me all of a sudden, but then my mind started to wander around; thanks to his warm hug and the night breeze.
 
I'm so embarassed. He even needed to bring me in his room so I could sleep. You're such a fool, Sora!
 
"Looks like you're really tired," Gikwang smiles. Still with his sweet and sincere smile that makes me feel really comfortable around him.
 
"I'm sorry," I apologize. "I just have do adjust myself well enough."
 
"No need to apologize," he pats my head. "We will be really happy if we can help you feel comfortable again. Like usual."
 
I give him a smile, thanking him for being so nice to me. I shift my body so I can get down from the bed. I look at the clock on the wall and notice that it's almost 7 AM now.
 
"You're early this morning," I say to him.
 
"Kind of," he laughs. "I got up quickly when I heard you're sleeping in Yoseob's room. I think my heart was a mess when I heard it from Hyunseung."
 
My cheeks are blushing again when I hear his answer. He didn't say that he is jealous, but his words and expression are just so... I don't know how to describe it.
 
"Come on," he stands up and offers me his hand. "Mina must be wondering where you are when she wakes up."
 
I take his hand and stand up, "Thank you."
 
Right when I think he will let go of my hand, he pulls me really close. Close enough until our faces are just inches away.
 
My heart starts to beat uncontrollably again. His lips almost meet mine. His eyes, looking directly into my eyes, are just so captivating.
 
Gikwang places his left hand around my waist while his right hand keeps holding my left hand, wrapping it softly.
 
He moves closer to my ear and whispers slowly, "Do I make your heart beats faster?"
 
I can feel his hot breath on my ear, making me shiver slightly. He is too close to me.
 
"Gikwang Oppa...," I try to push him away.
 
He lands a deep kiss on my left cheek, making me feel like I can explode because of his kiss.
 
Finally he lets go of me and steps backward, giving me a warm smile, "Welcome back."
 
"Breakfast is ready!" I can hear Hyunseung's shout from outside.
 
"I will wake Sora!" I hear Yoseob's voice and seconds after that, he opens the door and smiles when he sees me, already awake.
 
"Good morning," he mumbles. He looks more cheerful than yesterday now.
 
"Sora ah," he tilts his head, giving me a serious expression now. "Why are you blushing?"
 
Geez.
 
"I will return to my room," I murmur and walk pass him. I close the door behind me, leaning to the door for a minute so I can control my heartbeat.
 
"What did you do to Sora?" I hear Yoseob's voice from inside the room. It's not clear enough but I can hear it.
 
I try to focus on the voice; yes, I'm eavesdropping, I know. But they are talking about me, aren't they?
 
"Making her realize about her choice," I hear Gikwang's answer.
 
"It's up to her. You or me."
 
__________
 
Author's Note:
 
"I don't have to tell you what it's like
Days without you by my side
They run together like stormy weather
In the summertime
 
And I don't have to tell you how it feels
To wake up in the night without you here
 
So wrap your arms around me
Show me you how you miss me
Say you know how I feel
 
You don't have to look into my eyes
To know how I feel tonight
Smiling on the outside
Dying on the inside
To keep you here
 
You don't have to say another word
You should know your thoughts can be heard
Yeah, every time you kiss me
I know you really want me
To help you change your mind
 
Stay a little longer
Move a little closer
Stay until you forget to leave
Don't think my heart could take it
Every time you go and break it
The thought of losing you means losing me
When goodbye is too hard to say...
Stay"
- originally from "Stay" by Bellefire

Photobucket