11 Letting Go

Bitter Love, Complicated Life
[Gikwang's POV]
 
The door is clicked open. Doojoon tries to push open the door as quiet as possible.
 
He steps inside first and gives us a sign that there is no one in sight. We steps carefully and look around.
 
There is no sign of people here. No one in the kitchen, main room, or the bathroom. The only room left is Sora's bedroom.
 
"Be careful," Doojoon whispers. "We don't know what he's doing inside."
 
After that he opens the door quickly, knowing that no matter how slow he opens it, Changmin will notice it immediately; we must react fast after the door is opened.
 
There she is, tied down to her bed with ropes. There is a handkerchief covering , making her can't say anything. No wonder no one noticed they are here.
 
Changmin is sitting in the corner of the room and I notice he has a knife in his hand; this person is really dangerous.
 
Yoseob rushes to Sora's side while Doojoon, Junhyung, and Dongwoon are going to knock Changmin down.
 
When I realize that they are too late because Changmin is already stood up and rush to Sora's side, I pull Yoseob away, noticing that the knife almost stabbed him.
 
"You again," he sounds pissed off. "Why do you always interfere us?!"
 
We step backwards.
 
Now, what should we do?
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I almost reached Sora when Gikwang pulls me away. I was going to snap at him when I realize he just saved me from Changmin.
 
I clench my fists. Changmin is aware now and no one is here to help us yet. How can we save her now?
 
Changmin gives us deadly glare, still holding the knife in his hand, as if he's ready to get rid of every man who dare to stand in his way.
 
A crazy idea crosses over my mind. I must try it. There is no other way now.
 
"We're not here to interfere you," I say. The other members look at me as if I just said something crazy. "We're going to congratulate you and Sora."
 
Changmin lowers his knife, looking at me with his lunatic smile, "So you realize that she belongs with me?"
 
"Yes," I force a smile. "We know it all along. Sora is only belong to you, isn't she?"
 
"What-" Hyunseung hisses but I ignore him and continue my plan to Changmin.
 
"Why don't you take off the handkerchief so Sora can say her agreement?" I clench my fist secretly. "She looks like she wants to say something to you though."
 
Please, Sora, play along with my plan.
 
Changmin maybe is smart but his mind is only filled with Sora. If I can make him think that we are on his side, maybe he will let his guard down.
 
"Ah, you're right," Changmin turns to Sora. "She hasn't said anything to me."
 
I look at Sora's eyes, giving her a slight nod as a sign that whatever I'm saying is only a plan to save her.
 
I exchange looks with Gikwang and he looks back at me; I know he gets along with my plan. I just need Changmin to get tricked by this plan.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I look at Yoseob with disbelieveness. What is he trying to do?
 
When Changmin turns to release me from the handkerchief, I see Yoseob gives me a slight nod and, when I look at his eyes, I know it is only a plan.
 
"Now, Sora," Changmin asks when the handkerchief is already taken off from me, "is it true that you have realized that we belong together?"
 
I take a deep breath and force a smile; I never know that smiling can be this difficult. I nod to him, "Yes."
 
"How do I know you're not playing with me?" Changmin straightens his body, right when Gikwang and Doojoon try to sneak to his back.
 
They stop and pretend that they're doing nothing. They are holding their breath, waiting for my next reaction so they can knock Changmin down.
 
What can I do? What can I do to make Changmin let his guard down?
 
"Come closer," I keep the fake smile on my lips. "How about a kiss?"
 
I don't have another idea in my mind. I know it's really crazy but then I have to do something!
 
I take a glance at Yoseob who gives me a shocked expression and then look at Changmin again. He looks really happy after I told him what I want to do.
 
This is so not real.
 
He bends down, leaning closer to kiss me on my lips. I stay still, not even dare to move an inch because I know the others are trying to knock him down.
 
Right before his lips touch mine, Doojoon hits Changmin's head with a desk lamp on my table while Gikwang takes away the knife from his hand.
 
Junhyung rushes to Doojoon and helps him to hold Changmin down. Yoseob and Hyunseung try to cut off the ropes with the knife while Dongwoon throws over the rope so Doojoon and Junhyung can use it to tie down Changmin.
 
"You liar!" Changmin shouts angrily. "You liar! Liar! Liar!"
 
Yoseob shoots him a deadly glare and then sits next to me, "Sora, it's alright now."
 
Finally tears roll down on my cheeks; the tears I've been trying to hold on, the tears of joy because I'm alright now.
 
It's Yoseob. Yoseob is the one who is here with me now.
 
He pulls me into a hug, comforting me with a kiss on my forehead, "I'm here."
 
With his words, I don't hold back my tears anymore.
 
I hug him and, suddenly, I don't see anyone else around.
 
It's only me and Yoseob.
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
Changsun arrived around ten minutes after we knocked Changmin down. We tied him with the remaining ropes and hold him in the corner of Sora's room, not letting him disappear from our sight.
 
I look around and look Yoseob is still hugging Sora in the main room. The door is opened so I can look what is happening in the main room.
 
Dongwoon is making something to drink while Hyunseung is talking with Changsun. Some of the staffs from mental hospital are bringing Changmin out from the room.
 
Yoseob is hugging Sora, blocking her sight so she can't see Changmin. She has more than enough of Changmin.
 
My heart is aching when I see Yoseob with Sora but then I'm grateful that she is alright; nothing happened to her except the fact that she is really scared.
 
Doojoon leaves the room and approaches Hyunseung and Changsun. They are talking about covering this issue from the public since there are already some gossips since our departure from airport.
 
I take a deep breath and step closer to Yoseob and Sora after Changmin is dragged out from the room.
 
"Hey," I mutter so Yoseob looks up at me. Sora is clutching on his shirt; she has stopped crying though.
 
I kneel down and pat her head gently, "He is gone now."
 
Yoseob doesn't stare at me. He looks at Sora with sad eyes.
 
"I know it's irrelevant," I force a fake smile, "but I'm glad you have Yoseob now."
 
Yoseob turns to me quickly, not believing what I just said.
 
"Take care of Sora," I stand up and pat Yoseob's shoulder.
 
I turn around and take another deep breath, knowing that a tear is going to escape from my eyes.
 
Yoseob loves her and she loves Yoseob.
 
I can even see it from the way she stays with Yoseob. She did hug me too when I rescued her before, but it's really different. I don't know why though.
 
I step away from them, approaching Dongwoon in the kitchen.
 
I want to hug Sora again. I want to feel her sweet scent again. But I can't now.

I never know letting go feels this hard.

Well then, you can't lose what you never had, can you? I'm letting go of something I never had.

 
Her heart is not mine.

Photobucket