12 Crazier

Bitter Love, Complicated Life
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I lean to the wall, right in front of Sora's room. I take a glance at my phone; it's already 9 PM.
 
Sora refused to have dinner with us. I haven't seen her today because Sohyun and Junghwa were visiting her this morning. BEAST also had schedule this evening and I didn't want to bother her with text messages or phone calls, considering that she does need rest after yesterday's incident.
 
When I called her around two hours ago, she told us that Sohyun and Junghwa have returned but she refused our dinner invitation since Sohyun brought her food already.
 
When I told her that I want to talk with her, she said that she wants to talk with me as well. So here I am, waiting for her.
 
I've sent a text message, telling her that I'm waiting for her outside.
 
The door is opened and my heart feels like it can jump out; I feel nervous for unknown reason.
 
Her face is expresionless, like usual, but she looks pale. Did she has a good rest last night?
 
After the incident, I was going to accompany her until she slept but she said that she wanted to be alone. Doojoon called Sohyun last night and told her everything he knew.
 
"Sora," I straighten my body and step closer to her. I reach out my hand to touch her cheek, "Are you alright?"
 
She nods slowly, "I want to go to the rooftop."
 
"Rooftop?" I tilt my head. It's late already. Why does she want to go to the rooftop?
 
"Please," she mutters, almost begging. She doesn't look at me, instead she is staring at the floor.
 
As if I can refuse her request.
 
I take her hand, making her to look up at me. I smile gently, "Come on."
 
We walk to the elevator and head to the rooftop. I don't let go of her hand, not even for a second. I embrace her hand gently while my heart is beating really fast.
 
We reach the rooftop and I immediately take a deep breath, feeling the night breeze on the top of the building; it feels really good.
 
I turn and look at Sora. She is looking at me directly, not having any special expression on her face.
 
"Sora," I embrace her hand a little bit tighter, "I want to ask you a question."
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
Since last night, I locked myself in my room, not letting anyone to visit me except my sister and Junghwa this morning.
 
Lucky enough BEAST did has schedule to be done today so they didn't bother to visit me until dinner. But then Yoseob said that he want to talk with me.
 
I was dilemma.
 
Should I meet him? Should I talk to him?
 
I was pretty sure that my heart goes to him, especially since yesterday's incident.
 
I do feel really comfortable when I'm with Gikwang, but I feel perfectly good and loved when I'm with Yoseob. So much of the expresionless girl.
 
But all my dreams are scattered now.
 
My sister slipped out about what happened to me yesterday when she's talking on a phone with my father. He called me and demanded me to go back to Paris. He doesn't want me to stay at Seoul since it's unsafe for me.
 
I'm not even allowed to stay for a full month now. He sent me the ticket to go back to Paris this evening.
 
My sister apologized to me, blaming herself for letting my father knew about the incident. I've assured her that I will take care of this problem by myself.
 
But how?
 
One thing for sure, I don't want to hurt Yoseob more by leaving him once again without any warning.
 
So this time, I need to talk to him. Once and for all.
 
"Sora, I want to ask you a question," he embraces my hand tighter. He still has this smile on his face, the smile that makes my heart beats even faster.
 
"Ne?" I react with blushed cheeks. He hasn't said anything but I'm already blushing.
 
"Did you sleep well last night?" the question is out from his mouth.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
Seriously, I'm way too nervous. What kind of question is that?!
 
"I slept well," she answers simply.
 
I'm sure she is disappointed by my irrelevant question, judging from her expression.
 
I take a deep breath and step closer to her, trying to gather my courage to ask the proper words, "I'm still waiting for your answer."
 
She looks at me with her flushed pink cheeks. She looks really cute; I haven't seen her blushed cheeks for a while since she left to Paris two months ago.
 
"You came along in my life, you changed everything," I say out the words. "I feel like I'm falling and I'm lost in your eyes whenever I look at you."
 
"Sora," I encourage myself once again, "will you be my girlfriend?"
 
There. I've said it.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
My heart is beating uncontrollably now. I can feel that my face is burning, thanks to his confession... again.
 
It's not the first time he confessed to me but I still can't control the feeling of butterflies in my stomach when I heard his confession. The happiness. The joy. The love.
 
I want to answer it. I want to tell him about what I feel. But I doubt.
 
I doubt about myself.
 
What if I end up hurting him in the end? Just like what I did to Gikwang?
 
What if I must return to Paris? Will he agree with long distance relationship? Even though some people said that love is not limited by time and space; is it true?
 
What if there is an issue about him being in a relationship? He's not allowed to date; well, Junhyung is definitely a special case though.
 
"I...," I mutter with unsure feeling, "...must go back to Paris."
 
Yoseob holds his breath, waiting for my continuation. He still doesn't let go of my hand, holding it gently.
 
"I don't think a long distance relationship is a good choice," I speak out my thought.
 
Unlike my assumption, a smile forms in his lips. Wait, why does he smile?
 
"Let me get it straight," he cups my cheek with his other hand, "the answer of whether you want to be my girlfriend. Is it a 'yes' or 'no'?"
 
Geez. I'm going to explode if he keeps asking that question.
 
"If you're thinking of a long distance relationship, doesn't it mean you give me a 'yes'?" his smile goes even brighter now.
 
I bite my bottom lip but then I give him a slight nod.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
When she nods slightly, I pull her into a hug, feeling her sweet scent and kiss her hair happily.
 
She gave me a 'yes'. She wants to be my girlfriend. She..
 
I'm so happy. I can't even say a word to her. My heart is beating really fast, thanks to the joy because my love is finally accepted by her, the happiness because she returns back my feeling as well.
 
"...but I'm going back to Paris," she clutches on my shirt.
 
"You're not going to stay there forever, right?" I release her from the hug. "I can visit you once in a while there. You can visit me here too. We can do webcam. We can still communicate. Right?"
 
She gives me a really sweet smile. Finally she smiles.
 
As if I can't control myself anymore, I lean closer to her and kiss her passionately.
 
My heart beats really fast. My face is burning red. But I don't care.
 
"I love you," I whisper to her after I parted the kiss, still letting my lips lingering just an inch away from hers.
 
"You...," she murmurs with her blushed cheeks, "...showed me something that I couldn't see. You've opened my eyes and you made me believe."
 
"In love?" I smile and kiss her cheek.
 
"Ne," she nods shyly.
 
I kiss her forehead, the tip of her nose, her left cheek, her right cheek, and then land a quick kiss on her lips.
 
She is making me crazier by each second I spend with her. She makes everything so real.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I'm sure he has this kind of magic inside of him. He is going to make me explode in a matter of time if he keeps kissing me like this.
 
"There's so much more," he whispers to my ear, letting me feel his warm breath.
 
I squeeze his shirt a little bit tighter, making him chuckle because of my reaction.
 
He kisses my forehead once again and smiles to me, "I will make you the happiest girlfriend in the world."
 
I blush on the 'girlfriend' word.
 
"Hey," he my hair sweetly, "it's late now."
 
He's right. We must go back now since BEAST has a full schedule tomorrow due to their activities.
 
"L-let's go back," I was going to turn around and walk to the door but Yoseob stops me by holding on my hand.
 
He makes me turn my face to him again. He puts his forehead on mine and whispers with a smile on his face, "One time."
 
He cups my cheek once again with his other hand. I close my eyes, letting him do what-I-already-knew-he-would-do.
 
We kiss.
 
----------
 
Author's Note:
 
"I've never gone with the wind
Just let it flow
Let it take me where it wants to go
Till you open the door
There's so much more
I've never seen it before
 
I was trying to fly but I couldn't find wings
Then you came along and you changed everything
 
Watched from a distance as you
Made life your own
Every sky was your own kind of blue
And I wanted to know
How that would feel
And you made it so real
 
You showed me something that I couldn't see
Opened my eyes and you made me believe
 
Baby, you showed me what living is for
I don't want to hide anymore
 
You lift my feet off the ground
You spin me around 
You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I
I'm lost in your eyes
You make me crazier, 
Crazier, crazier"
- originally from "Crazier" by Taylor Swift

Photobucket