10 Escape

Bitter Love, Complicated Life
[Sora's POV]
 
Ugh, my head is aching. I try to rub my eyes but somehow I can't because my hands are tied by something.
 
I force myself to open my eyes and try to look around. I find myself is in my own room.
 
Where am I? What happened?
 
I supposed to be at the parking lot, waiting for BEAST to come so we could return to our apartment. But then someone stood right in front of me.
 
I am kidnapped... again?
 
"Ah, you're awake," a familiar voice hisses.
 
I'm too scared to look up to see him but I know he will come closer to me anyway.
 
"Sora, you belong with me, remember?" he lifts up my chin yet I can't toss his hand away since both of my hands are tied to my bed with ropes.
 
It's him. It's really him.
 
How did Changmin escape from the mental hospital?
 
"They will never think that I brought you here," he leans closer to me. "I'm really smart, eh?"
 
"You...," I can't find a word to say.
 
What should I do?
 
Somehow I know he's right. They will try to find me everywhere except at my own room. Mina is not here now; do I have any chance to escape this time?
 
"Now then," Changmin takes a handkerchief from his pocket, "I must shut down your precious mouth first. It will be a mess if you try to shout for help."
 
He wraps the handkerchief on my mouth, not letting a single sound to escape from my mouth.
 
Yoseob, please help me.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
We have called the police and told them about the situation. They will search for Sora in every corner of Seoul; at least they promised so.
 
I was too panic before so I just realize that there is a mailbox on my phone. I check the number and it's an unknown number.
 
This person must be trying to call me when I was on the plane, when I needed to turn off my electronic gadgets.
 
Having a faith in my intuition, I press the numbers and hit the call button.
 
The person picks up the call.
 
"Yang Yoseob from BEAST?" a man asks me, making my heart skips a beat because I know this familiar voice.
 
"Changsun?" I mutter his name. "Is it you?"
 
"Yes, it's me," Changsun answers. "Where are you right now? I got your phone number from a friend from your agency but I couldn't reach you. I couldn't reach the other members as well. I need to meet you as soon as possible."
 
"Did Changmin escape from mental house?" I blunt the question impatiently.
 
Tell me we're wrong. Tell me it's not him.
 
"How did you know?" Changsun gasps with surprised.
 
"How could he escape?!" I groan and the other members turn around to look at me. "When did he escape?!"
 
"He escaped last night, telling the nurse that he was going to take a walk in the hospital garden, but we just noticed it this morning. I'm afraid that he would go to Sora again. We found papers with Sora's name on the papers in his room," Changsun explains.
 
"He has her now," I hiss.
 
"What? Who is that?" Doojoon approaches me. "What are you talking about?"
 
"I'll call you again," I muttered to Changsun before I close the conversation line.
 
"It's Changsun," I look down while my mind is working really hard to find a way to find Sora. "He told me that Changmin has escaped from mental hospital."
 
"So it's really him?" Dongwoon looks really shocked. "It's him in the picture?"
 
I don't say anything. I don't do anything.
 
That lunatic can do anything to Sora if we don't find her fast.
 
The problem is where is he hiding Sora?
 
 
[Gikwang's POV]
 
I don't know whether we can't cover down this issue from public anymore or not. Sora's life is in danger right now.
 
I sigh with frustration. I can't focus at anything right now. I just want to find Sora.
 
Please, don't let anything bad happen to her.
 
I don't care if she will be Yoseob's girlfriend or not. I don't care as long as she is safe.
 
"He can be anywhere," Junhyung looks pissed off. "They can't be at the old house. It's burned down that day."
 
Think, Gikwang, think. Where will Changmin bring Sora?
 
A place where no one will find them. A place where no one will notice. A place where no one will ever think of.
 
I blink.
 
"Back to the apartment," I murmur. "There are only two places in my mind. Whether it's his own room in his house or Sora's place because no one will check there."
 
I turn to Yoseob, "Tell Changsun to check his own room. I'm sure he hasn't checked there. We will check Sora's room."
 
"Don't you think it's too risky?" Hyunseung sounds unsure. "I don't think Changmin is that smart."
 
"Lunatic and genius is divided by a thin line," I clear my throat. "Let's just hope my intuition is right this time."
 
Our manager sighs and mumbles, "Hold on. I will increase the speed."
 
I will save you, Sora, just like what I did before.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I look at the clock on the wall. It's already 2 PM now; it's been two hours since I arrived at Seoul, and here I am, tied on my own bed in my own bedroom.
 
Changmin is sitting in the corner of my room, looking at me with his lunatic smile. He has a kitchen knife in his hand; I think he took it from my kitchen.
 
What is he going to do now?
 
I hold back my tears, fighting back my fear, but I can't. I keep trembling, frightened by whatever might happen to me.
 
"You know, I was knocked down by one of that group. What? BEAST? I think it's their name," he finally speaks up after all the silence. "I wonder what his name is. I need to pay him back for what he did, you know? He tried to separate us."
 
My eyes are completely widened upon his words. Don't tell me he is planning to have his revenge on Gikwang?
 
"They live right next to your room, don't they?" he stands up. "I think tonight will be a wonderful night to celebrate the night of us. The night we can be as one."
 
He can't be serious. No, he is really serious.
 
I clench my fists, knowing that I can't do anything or say anything.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
We rush to Sora's room, leaving all of our luggages in the van.  We don't even bother to wait for the elevator; we take the emergency stairs.
 
"Wait," Doojoon stops us when we finally reach the floor. "Don't make noise."
 
"What?!" I hiss. "We must save her!"
 
"If Changmin notices us, he can do anything he want to Sora," Doojoon explains. "We need to move carefully so he won't notice and we can save Sora."
 
We agree with him and step carefully, trying our best not to make a single sound. While our manager has called the police and Changsun to come over, we are thinking of the way to enter Sora's room without having Changmin's attention.
 
The room is locked, just like what we thought. We have asked the receptionist to give us the spare key, telling her the short version of the incident and she immediately gave it away to us.
 
She told us that there was a man with same characteristics with Changmin after we told her. That man was wearing a janitor's suit and brings a girl, telling her that she is his sister and he wanted to let his sister rest for a while.
 
So Gikwang is right. Changmin is here.
 
"I'm going to open it," Doojoon whispers to us and we gave him nods.
 
I take a deep breath.

Photobucket