09 Danger

Bitter Love, Complicated Life
[Gikwang's POV]
 
No one asks me about the reason I cried when we sang Say No. They act as if nothing happened; I know they are afraid with the chance they will hurt me with the questions.
 
Especially Sora and Yoseob.
 
We're on the plane back to Seoul. Once a time I noticed Sora was trying to approach me but she stopped herself and went back to her seat. Yoseob almost sat next to me but then he bowed to me and took another seat, next to Dongwoon.
 
Doojoon is sitting right next to me, putting his earphones to listen music and trying to get some sleep.
 
I look through the window, watching the clouds pass by while the plane is flying high on the sky. I don't want to think of anything right now.
 
I was too drowned into my feeling when I sang Say No. The lyrics were too perfect and suitable for my heart. I can't believe I cried in front of all members, even my manager knew I cried.
 
I'm sure he will ask me after we arrive at Seoul. I sigh, wondering what kind of answer I shall give to him.
 
"Hey," Doojoon murmurs, making me to turn my face to look at him. "You want to talk?"
 
So he doesn't listen to music. He just plug the earphones so people will think he is listening to his iPod.
 
I smile weakly and shake my head, "It's not like what you think."
 
"It's about Sora, isn't it?" he asks.
 
My hearts skips a beat when I hear her name. I'm not mad at her. I don't even know who I should blame for. It's not her fault. It's not even Yoseob to start with.
 
"The song was just...," I try to find perfect words to describe it, "...showing what I'm feeling."
 
Doojoon looks at me with apologetic expression, "If you need me to talk to Yoseob..."
 
"No," I shake my head, "it has nothing to do with him."
 
I'm serious. Can I ever blame him for loving Sora? If I am standing in his position, I will surely take the chance to cherish her perfectly. He is only doing what he can do to Sora.
 
"If, it's just an if," Doojoon asks, almost whispering, "if Yoseob finally start a relationship with Sora, what will you do?"
 
"What will I do?" I raise my eyebrow. "To be exact, what can I do?"
 
Doojoon's eyes are widened upon my words. He straighten his body, looking around as if he is making sure no one is listening to us.
 
I'm hurting inside. My heart is aching. I love her. Really love her. But if I really love her, I will never force her to love me back when she doesn't.
 
Sounds cliche, eh?
 
"Just...," I take a deep breath, "...give me some times. I will be better in time."
 
"You still have us," he ruffles my hair warmly. "Don't ever forget that."
 
"I know," I smile. "Yoseob is also my brother. Don't worry. I still love both of them truly."
 
I don't know how long it will take to make me forget my love to Sora. I don't even know if I will ever forget her.
 
 
[Sora's POV]
 
I wait for the others, leaning to the wall. We just arrived at the airport and I left first before the members because there would be fans waiting for them and I said I don't want to make an issue about me coming back as their personal photographer, so I left the plane first.
 
I told them I will be waiting for them in the parking lot; their manager told me that one of CUBE Entertainment staff has left a van for them in the parking lot.
 
I have found the van so I just need to wait for them to come so we can return to our apartment.
 
There is no one at the parking lot except me. Well, it's the special parking lot outside of the airport. There are only five cars and two vans here.
 
I take out my phone and open my new Twitter account. I don't tell the BEAST members about my new Twitter account but I do follow their accounts.
 
I tap to open Yoseob's Twitter and read his last tweet, right before we stepped in the airport in Japan, I guess.
 
"I'm so sorry.. ㅜㅜ"
 
I scroll down and read another tweet by Yoseob.
 
"Dream comes true~"
 
I manage to open Gikwang's account and read his last tweet. I think he tweeted it around the same time with Yoseob's last tweet.
 
"Say No. I can't say it."
 
My heart aches when I read his last tweet.
 
I hurt him again. I hurt him really deep this time. I never saw Gikwang cried before until today. I know he is hurting till this moment because of his love to me.
 
I'm scared. What if I break Yoseob's heart too?
 
Do I deserve him?
 
I know Gikwang will not fight with Yoseob just because of me, but I know how it feels, to see someone you love with another person.
 
That's what I felt when I see Junghwa with my sister.
 
It was really hurt.
 
I sigh heavily. I raise up my phone and try to take a picture of the sky, hoping it will cheer my day even just for a little bit.
 
After I clicked the capture button, I check the picture and I notice there is someone in this picture. He is hiding behind BEAST's van.
 
I've seen him somewhere. But it can't be him.
 
I was going to put my phone back in my pocket when suddenly a man has already stood up in front of me.
 
"We meet again, Sora," he hisses.

The next thing I know is I lost my consciousness because of the handkerchief with the anesthesia scent.
 
This can't be happening.
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
I try to call Sora again but she doesn't pick the call.
 
Where is she?
 
We're already at the parking lot where we promised her as our meeting point. No fans are allowed here so we can leave the airport silently.
 
But she's not here even though she left us first. I've tried to call her phone numerous times but she didn't pick the calls.
 
"Maybe she is in the restroom," Doojoon states. "We just need to wait."
 
"But it's fifteen minutes already," Hyunseung sounds panic. "She should be waiting for us here."
 
"Calm down," our manager says. "She must be around here. Just wait."
 
I look around, trying to find her but it's useless. This parking lot is really quiet since there is no one here except us.
 
I walk around with my phone on my ear; I keep trying to call her. Maybe she will pick up this time.
 
"Yoseob!" I stop when I hear Gikwang's voice.
 
I turn around and the other members are approaching him. He is bending down to pick up something on the ground.
 
It's Sora's phone.
 
My name is on the caller's ID screen.
 
I stop the call immediately and rush to Gikwang. He makes some movements on her phone, trying to find something in her phone.
 
Why is her phone here? Sora never left her phone like this.
 
I can feel that something bad is happening because Gikwang suddenly hisses, "Call the police..."
 
"Eh?" our manager didn't hear what he said.
 
"Call the police now!" Gikwang demands with frustrated tone. "Sora is in danger!"
 
"What do you mean?" I take Sora's phone from his hand impatiently. I don't understand what made him panic.
 
My heart almost stops beating when I look at the picture on her phone. Sora just took it around twenty minutes ago, right at the place where we found her phone.
 
It's the picture of the evening sky but my eyes lock at the person who's hiding behind a black car. He is looking at the camera with a lunatic smile.
 
I know that smile. I know that face.
 
Gikwang is right; Sora is in danger.
 
It's Changmin.

Photobucket