EXO Planet Our new Home?

EXO planet

exo_from_exoplanet_by_kpop2pm-d4yhh0u.jp

Hi, Im Jinmin! As you saw before, I have a secret that I couldnt even tell my childhood friend Kyungsoo about. We're really close and we never EVER kept secrets from each other. Anyways, we went to an amusement park today and watched fireworks. When a gang of 5 attacked me. I couldnt do anything, so I had to use my powers. I killed all 5 of them. Suddenly I heard someone kick a can, I turned around and saw Kyungsoo staring at me dumfounded. , now he knows. "I-I can explain, Kyungsoo." I stuttered. "I'll tell you when we go home, I promise." I said.

When we got home, I tried to dash upstairs hoping that Kyungsoo forgot about that event. Unfortunately, he didnt. He dragged we to the living room and asked. "So, what happened?" After a few minutes of explaining, he asked. "So how come you 'power' thing didnt work on me?" I thought about it and remembered what my mom said. "My mom once said that my powers wouldnt work on someone who's also a descendant. Do you have any powers?" I asked. "Once, when I threw a tantrum. I stomped on the floor and the ground cracked." He said. "Can you show me?" I asked. "Uh...sure." He said. We went outside to his backyard and he focused and stomped on the floor. Just like he said the floor cracked up. "Can you try picking something up from the earth? I want to make sure." I said. He nodded and raised his arm. A giant boulder came out of the floor, we both stared at it dumbfounded. "Ok, now Im sure. You are a descendant of the god of earth." I stated. "How many gods are there?" He asked. "As in the gods who have descendants? There are 13; Death, earth, light, wind, telepathy/telekinesis, flight, healing, teleportation, flame, water, time, lightning and frost." I replied. "How do we get trained?" He asked. "According to my parents, we get transported to another planet or something." I answered. Suddenly, light envelopped us and teleported us somewhere.

When I can finally open my eyes, we were not at Kyungsoo's house. Kyungsoo was beside me and there's 11 other boys who look as lost as we were. Suddenly a man appeared in front of us and said. "Welcome to EXO planet! Where we train the descendants of the gods! Im SM." "Wait, what? Descendants of the gods?" A tall boy with panda eyes asked. "Yes! Jinmin, care to explain?" SM asked. "How do you know my name?" I asked. "Because of your parents, of course! Im very sorry about what happened. They were our top students. Anyways, each and every one of you are a descendant of a god. Either; Death, earth, light, wind, telepathy/telekinesis, flight, healing, teleportation, flame, water, time, lightning or frost." SM explained. "You mean Im the descendant of the god of frost if I can do this?" Asked the short chubby boy who looks like a hamster. He made a snowball with his hands and threw it at the boy with odd ears. "Yah! Watch it!" He yelled putting up his hand and flames melted the snow. "Ok, ok! Calm down, you guys can introduce your powers and yourselves later. Afterall, you guys are going to be living together." SM said and left. "So...Hi! Im Choi Jinmin, friends with Kyungsoo." I said. "Im Do Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo said. "Im Kim Jongin." Said the tanned boy. "Im Oh Sehun, friends with Luhan." Said the pale emotionless boy. "Im Xi LuHan." Said the cute boy with sparkly eyes. "Wu YiFan, call me Kris. Friends with Tao." Said the very tall boy who looks american. "Im Huang ZiTao, call me Tao." Said the boy with panda eyes. "Kim Joonmyeon, I prefer being called Suho." Said the shorter boy. "Park Chanyeol, friends with Baekhyun." Said the boy with odd ears. "Byun Baekhyun." Said the shorter boy beside Chanyeol. "Zhang YiXing, call me Lay." Said the boy with dimples. "Kim Minseok, friends with Jongdae." Said the chubby hamster looking boys. "Kim Jongdae." Said the boy beside Minseok. "Well, you already know my powers. Im the descendant of the god of death. Whoever I touch will die, but dont worry. It doesnt work on other descendants." I said. "Im the descendant of the god of earth. I can control earth object like this." Kyungsoo said, lifting a finger and a rock arounf the size of my fist flings up. "Im the descendant of the god of teleportation. I can do this." Jongin said, snapping his fingers he disappeared and appeared in front of me. "Im the descendant of the god of wind..." Sehun said making a mini tornado between his hands. "Im the descendant of the god of telekinesis/telepathy." Luhan said as he levitates Sehun in the air. "Yah!" Sehun exclaimed. "Im the descendant of the god of flight, I guess." Kris said as he flies above us. "I control time!" Tao said as he makes the world around us slower. "Im the descendant of the god of water." Suho said making a water ball. "You already saw, Im the descendant of the god of flames." Chanyeol smiled showing flames that come out of his hand. "Descendant of the god of light." Baekhyun said showing a ball of light with his hands. "I can heal." Lay said as he cuts himself. "Yah! Dont do that!" I exclaimed. "Dont worry, I can do this." Lay said placing his hand over the cut and he healed himself. "You saw my powers too." Minseok said making it snow. "Im the descendant of lightning." Jongdae said turning the snowy day into a snow storm. "Yah! Jongdae! Stop!" We yelled. He stopped.

"Good, now that you all have introduced yourselves. I will show you where you all will live. Follow me." SM said. Kyungsoo and I chatted along the way. Baekhyun tapped me on the shoulder, I turned around to face him. "You dont seem like a descendant of the god of death to me.... You seem too cheerful." He said. "Ok! We're here! Your new home!" SM said. Stopping in front of a mansion. "Wait, home? What happens down at earth?" Luhan asked. "We make it look like you guys never existed." SM replied. We went inside and ran around the mansion we will soon call home. "You guys will have instructors coming here to train you to use your powers." SM said before leaving us.