Movie time!!

EXO planet

"There you are! Where were you? And where's Jongin?" Suho asked. "Chill, Suho. We were on the roof, checking up on Kai and he wants to stay up there until dinner." Kyungsoo replied. "Ok...Anyways what do you want to do?" Suho asked. "I dont know...Im bored so how about we make random nicknames for everyone?" I asked. "Sure! Ok, Minseok is Xiumin then!" Jongdae said. "Yah! If you choose mine, I choose Chen for Jongdae!" Minseok exclaimed. "Kyungsoo is D.O! Even I made that nickname in elementary school." I said. "I wanna keep my name, I like staying as Chanyeol." Chanyeol said. "Me too." Baekhyun said. "I already have one and so does Kris, Tao and Lay." Suho said. "Me and Luhan are keeping our names!" Sehun said. "Ok! So from now on, Im calling you by those names!" I said. "That didnt really take long...What should we do now?" Chen asked. "Is there any videogames? Or movies?" Chanyeol asked. "We can go check upstairs while you guys check downstairs. Lets go Chanyeol!" I said. "Coming!" Chanyeol shouted running after you upstairs. "Ok...Where is it?" I mumbled. I looked under the beds, in drawers but couldnt find anything. "Yah, Jinmin-ah." Chanyeol said. I turned around and received a pillow in the face. "YAH!! Park Chanyeol!!" I yelled angrily. I took a pillow and slammed it in Chanyeol's face. "Ahahahah, Choi Jinmin! Your hit is SOOOOOOO weak!!!" Chanyeol laughed. "Oh yeah?" I shouted, tugging on the pillow Chanyeol is holding. "Wah!!" Chanyeol exclaimed losing balance and fell on top of me. "Owwww!" I groaned. I open my eyes and Chanyeol's face was so close, I felt his breath on my cheek. Heat rushed to my cheeks. Didnt this happen to me yesterday, but with Kai?

(Chanyeol's POV)

Wah!!!!!!!!! Her face is so close! Ok, calm down Chanyeol... Heck! Im Park Chanyeol! I CANT calm down!!! "Ummm...C-Can you get up now?" Jinmin stuttered. "Oh...um...yeah." I said getting up. I bet my ears are bright red right now. "So...Um, wanna see if they got any better luck downstairs?" I asked clearing my throat. "Uh...sure." She replied. Walking downstairs was REALLY awkward, none of us said a word. "Ah! Jinmin, Chanyeol! Did you find anything?" Kris asked. "No...Sorry, hyung." I replied. "Yah, Yeollie. Why are your ears red?" Baekhyun whispered. "Had an awkward moment upstairs with Jinmin." I whispered. "Jinja? What was it?" Baekhyun asked. "I'll tell you, come over here." I said. Good thing, I had Baekhyun with me. Whenever we have a problem, we can always tell each other. "Ok, what happened is that while we were searching for the videogames and movies. I threw a pillow at her and she hit me back. Then I about how she hits really weak then she grabbed the pillow I was holding and I lost my balance and fell on her. So...um, yeah. Awkward." I explained. "Awww, is Yeollie experiencing love??" Baekhyun teased. "Yah, Baek! Im serious! How do I face her now?" I asked. "Just act like you normally do. Am I your love doctor now or something?" Baekhyun asked. "I thought you would help...And I cant go to D.O or anyone and ask about it." I replied. "Fine, whatever. Just act like you always do." Baekhyun sighed. "Easier said than done." I muttered. "Yah! Park Chanyeol! Are you talking back to your hyung?" Baekhyun asked. "Our age is only different by a few months, HYUNG! I can choose if I want to use honorifics, HYUNG! Besides, we're close friends, HYUNG!" I said, emphasizing on the hyung. "Whats up? What are you two talking about?" Jinmin asked. "Ah! Oh, nothing!" I exclaimed jumping back. She's staring at me curiously, its making my heart rate speed up. "Ahhh....Did you find anything?" Baekhyun asked. Thanks, Baek! You saved me there. "Yep! We found movies, we can watch them after dinner!" She said cheerfully. That smile...Its pretty. Uwah!! Chanyeol, you're talking like a fanboy! But then again, I am a fanboy. Of 2NE1!!!! But this is different, its a crush? Maybe this is the reason Kai changed...Wait, why do I feel sad or even angry when I think that Kai also has a crush on her? Urgh...Am I becoming a wolf who's growling at others? Wait, did I just feel anger or sadness? Thats not like me, the Happy Virus. "Im hungry...Is it dinner time yet?" I asked. "Yeah...We spent most of our time, looking for movies and videogames. I'll go wake up Kai. D.O-ah! Can you start making dinner?" Jinmin asked. "Sure! Go wake up Kai!" D.O replied.

(Jongin's POV)

"Yah! Kai-ah! Wake up!" A voice said. When I opened, I saw Jinmin leaning over me. "Wah!" I exclaimed sitting up and banged my head against her forehead. "Ow...What was that for, Kai??" Jinmin whined holding her forehead. "Ah, mianhae." I said patting her forehead. I noticed what was I doing and quickly retracted my arm and blushed. "Anyways, its dinner time. Were you sleeping the WHOLE time??" She asked. "Yeah...pretty much." I yawned. "You should sleep at night! Sleeping during the day will make it hard for you to sleep at night. And you will be awake while we are sleeping." She said. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I sighed. "You're not very socialable, are you Kai?" Jinmin asked. "As you know...My nickname is cold-hearted Kai, the one that everyone fears!" I said flinging my arms dramatically. "Ahahaha! Anyways, dinner's almost ready. Lets go! Oh, and we will be watching a movie after dinner." She laughed and took my hand. "What are we having for dinner?" I asked, trying to ignore my heart rate speeding up when she took my hand. "Umm...We'll have to see!" Jinmin said.

(Chanyeol's POV)

"Ah! Jinmin-ah! Welcom ba-" I faltered when I saw Jinmin holding Kai's hand. Ah...Im pathetic. Getting jealous over a simple hand holding. "Ah! Kai-ah, were you too tired to navigate yourself downstairs??" Baekhyun asked. Kai quickly detached his hand and blushed. "I-I was not!" He stammered. Kai-ah, you're being too obvious...You like Jinmin, anyone could see that. This is like a drama, the guy like the girl and he's so obvious but, the girl doesnt seem to notice. "Guys, dinner's ready!!" D.O said. We got to the table and I just had to sit directly in front of Jinmin! I ate quietly while Baekhyun jokes around. "Yah, Chanyeol-ah? Why are you quiet? Are you not feeling well?" Jinmin asked, leaning over to touch my forehead. "Ah, no. Just thinking of something." I replied blushing. "Well, now that everyone's done! Lets go watch a movie." Chen said. "Sure! I'll go clean up. Chen, go get a movie." D.O said. "Who's Chen?" Kai asked. "Oh yeah...You were sleeping. We made nicknames for everyone and Chen is Jongdae and Xiumin is Minseok." Jinmin explained. "What movie are we watching?" She asked. "We're watching ____(name a random movie)." Chen replied. "Ok! Lets sit down, Chanyeol!" She exclaimed pulling me to the TV. I glanced over to Baekhyun and he gave me the thumbs up. Really? Thumbs up? So in the end, Kai and I are sitting beside Jinmin. After 5 minutes of the movie, Jinmin was trying to stay awake, she was bobbing her head. Kai was also asleep, he was using Jinmin's shoulder as a pillow. After a few more minutes, she gave up and fell asleep, leaning on my shoulder. I looked at her sleeping face; long lashes, little nose, pink plush lips and her thin body. I am NOT a ert though!! "Chanyeol-ah, I think everyone's asleep except for us." Baekhyun said leaning over to me, interrupting my thoughts. "Yah, Chanyeol-ah. What are you staring at??" He asked. "N-Nothing." I stuttered and blushed. "Ah, you were staring at Jinmin??" Baekhyun grinned. My blush became redder and I looked down. "Yah, Park Chanyeol! Answer your hyung!" Baekhyun laughed as he saw my reaction. "Like I said nothing!" I whispered, hoping that Baekhyun didnt wake up Jinmin. "Ah...My little dongsaeng is experiencing love!" Baekhyun sang. "Shut up, Baek! Im going to sleep!" I hissed. "Ok, ok. Geez, Yeol. Good night." Baekhyun said lying on the couch and using D.O's lap as a pillow.


Chanyeol and Kai are now having a crush on Jinmin!! Who do you think/want to fall for her next??