I dont like her...Do I?

EXO planet

Everything looked normal... Blue skies, green grass. Only the animals surprised me. I crashed into a GIANT pink rabbit, it was cute and all but, it was DOUBLE my size! "Omo!! Its sooooooooooooooooo cute!!" I exclaimed and climbed onto it. It was surprised but, calmed down when I pet it gently. "You seem to like animals alot." Jongdae said. "Yep! Its so fluffy! You guys come up too!" I said hugging its pink fluffy fur. "I guess your powers dont work on giant pink bunnies." Lay noticed. I looked at my hands, I didnt have my gloves (to conceal my powers) on. For once in my life, I dont need to worry about killing someone. Suddenly the rabbit jumped in fear, throwing me backwards and I hit the floor. "Owww...Whats wrong big guy?" I asked. The rabbit scurried off, leaving me confused. I looked up and saw 2 shadows hovering above us. There was tall pale boy with noodle-like hair and a lost looking boy beside him. "Im guessing you're Zelo and Jongup?" I asked. "Yep, Im guessing Himchan-hyung told you?" The noodle hair boy asked. I nodded. "Awww...You made the rabbit run away..." Tao pouted. "Anyways, what do you want? We have the rest of the day off. We dont have any classes." Suho said. "We just wanted to introduce ourselves... Im Jongup." The lost boy said. "Himchan-hyung said that the girl is the descendant of the death god, right? Jongup-hyung." Zelo asked. "Im right here, you know. You can just ask me." I smiled. "Yeah, Zelo." Jongup teased, watching the younger boy blush. "I forgot to ask, what exactly are your powers? I mean all of you guys." I asked. "Oh, Yongguk-hyung is earth and flames, his dad was the descendant of flames and his mom was the descendant of earth. Himchan-hyung is healing and light, same reasons as Youngguk-hyung. Youngjae-hyung is frost. Daehyun-hyung is water. Zelo is telepathy/ telekinesis and Im flight." Jongup said. Well, that explained them floating in the sky. "While your here, wanna stay over for lunch?" I asked. "Yah, Jinmin-ah! We just met them, do you really want them over?" Jongdae asked.

"Trust me, Jongdae. Once she says something, she will stick to it no matter what. She's very stubborn." Kyungsoo said stopping Jongdae. "So is it a yes or no?" I asked. "Sure... Want the other hyungs to come too?" Jongup asked. "Sure, why not? I want to meet Yongjae and Daehyun." I said going back to our house. "Hyung, are you sure she's the descendant of the death god?" Zelo asked. "Trust me, we're wondering that too." Luhan said patting Zelo's shoulder. "Let me contact the hyungs." Zelo said, he held his head and then said. "Ok, I sent them a message, they said they'll meet up at your house. Lets go." "Wow! Will I be able to do that?" Luhan asked intrigued by Zelo sending a telepathic message. "I'll teach it to you later, if you want." Zelo said. "Really? Thanks so much!" Luhan exclaimed. "Hyung...You sound like a 5 year-old kid who just met his hero." Sehun sighed. "Just like when you met Donald Duck and had a slight nervous breakdown." He added. "W-What? A nervous breakdown for DONALD DUCK?" Chanyeol laughed. "Ah, Jinmin-ah. Are you ok?" Lay asked. "What are you talking about? Im fine." I replied. "Uh...Your palms are bleeding, I think thats a sign that you're NOT ok." Suho stated pointing at my hands. I glanced at my hands, they were bleeding. Probably from the fall I had with the giant pink rabbit. "Nah, its fine. Just a few scratches." I smiled. "B-Blood..." Jongin stuttered. "Aw, is our dark boy afraid of a little blood?" Chanyeol teased forgetting the Donald Duck nervous breakdown. "Im not dark!" Jongin exclaimed forgetting his fear. Irritated he snapped his fingers and disappeared. "Note to self: Never tease Jongin about his skin." I said wondering where he went. "Anyway, let me help you with your palms. Suho can I use you for a second?" Lay asked. "Uh, sure?" Suho said walking towards Lay. "Ok, summon water to cleanse Jinmin's hand. Oh and Kyungsoo? I'll also need you." Lay said. Summoning water, Lay directed Suho to dump the water on my palms. "Uh, Lay? What do you need?" Kyungsoo asked. "Since you're the descendant of earth. You should also be able to summon/find herbs because Mother earth gave it to us. So I need you to summon garlic, chamomile flower and calendula flower." Lay said. "Uh...Ok? How do I do that?" Kyungsoo asked. "Imagine it in your head." Lay ordered. "How does a chamomile and calendula flower look like?" Kyungsoo asked. "No, actually try commanding the earth to give it to you. If your powers are strong enough, you should be able to summon it." Lay suggested. Frowning, Kyungsoo tried to summon the plants Lay wanted.

After, a few minutes. Kyungsoo managed to summon the plants. Grinding the plants seperatly, Lay turned them into 3 different paste. He first applied the garlic paste on my cuts. "Why do we need garlic?" I asked. "Garlic juice hastens healing, calendula is for treating minor cuts and chamomile is for reducing swelling and prevents infection. And if I add my powers... There! All healed!" He smiled. I flexed my hands. "Wow, Lay. How did you know that?" I asked. "My parents are doctors, so as their son. I must learn the uses of herbs." Lay said confidently. "Remind me, that whenever someone is hurt, take them to Lay!" Baekhyun said. "Ok, now thats over. Lets go home! And find Jongin." I said. When we got home, Himchan, Youngguk and Im assuming Daehyun and Youngjae were waiting for us. "Yah! Do you know how long we were waiting out here?" Yongguk yelled angrily. "Sorry, hyung....Jinmin got hurt and Jongin disappeared." Zelo explained. "W-What? Is our Jinmin ok? What happened?" Himchan asked hugging on to me. Surprised by Himchan's skinship, I laughed. "Dont worry, Himchan-oppa. Im fine, just a few scratches but, Lay healed it." I said. "Hyung.... Why are we here again? Im hungry..." The blond one said. Heck, what was I saying? They're all blond! I mean the boy beside the baby-face boy asked. "Jinmin asked us if we could come over for lunch!" Himchan replied. "Is it ok? I mean, we never met. If we were on earth, is it safe? Im Youngjae by the way." The baby-face boy said. "Nah, dont worry. She's the descendant of the death god, she can friggin beat the out of them easily." Yongguk said. "S-She's the descendant of the death god?" Daehyun coughed. "Trust me, we were all surprised except for Kyungsoo." Chen stated. "Really? Why wasnt he surprised?" Jongup asked. Chen gestured to Kyungsoo to explain. "If you get on her bad side, its like hell. I call her Black Jin or if she's in an even worse mood, I call her; Devil's daughter Jin." Kyungsoo explained shivering. "Ok, maybe in elementary school. I might've traumatized Kyungsoo but, it aint my fault those jerks were picking on him! Yes, I beat them up but, I didnt want to...Ok, maybe I wanted to. Lets just say I was VERY pissed." I said smiling. Chanyeol bursted out laughing. "What?" I asked. "Im laughing how you're still smiling after saying that." Chanyeol explained calming down a little. "Cant we eat now?" Daehyun asked. "Aish...Jung Daehyun. Cant you control your hunger once in a while?" Yongguk sighed. "Ok...I think we made our guests wait long enough!" I said going inside.

While I made dinner, I could hear Luhan talking to Zelo and Baekhyun and Chanyeol are probably planning another prank. "Need any help?" Kyungsoo asked. "Sure! A meal for 19 people, huh? Piece of cake!" I said sarcastically. "Ok, lets get cooking!" Kyungsoo said rolling up his sleeves. After an hour of making lunch we were finally done! Calling the others to eat, I heard a scream, a very low-pitched one. "Yah! Park Chan friggin Yeol! And Byun bastard Khyun! Come back here this instance!" Yongguk yelled. "Aish...What did they do this time?" I sighed walking out if the kitchen. I see Chanyeol and Baekhyun running away from soaked and angry Yongguk. "Hyung! We didnt mean it to be pulled on you! It was meant for one of us!" Chanyeol panted. "YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEAD!!!!" Yongguk yelled. "Uh....You guys, time to eat." I said trying to calm them down. They ignored me and continued running. "GUYS!!!! TIME FOR LUNCH!!" I yelled getting annoyed. They all stopped. "You sound scary when you yell like that." Baekhyun said in a small voice. "Then I will use it more often if you dont listen to me. And be happy I wasnt legit pissed off or you all will have at least 5 bruises to tend to." I warned them. "Remind me to go to you if I need help controlling my group." Himchan clapped. "Noona... Why's there 19 bowls when there's only 18 of us?" Zelo asked. "Oh yeah. I totally forgot about Jongin! You guys eat first." I said taking the extra bowl and went to find Jongin.

I went upstairs into our room but, Jongin wasnt there. I went outside and called. "Yah! Kim Jongin!!" No answer, Im getting annoyed. He overreacted this time, it was just a little teasing. I climbed onto a tree to get a bird's eye view, then I finally saw Jongin. He was on the roof, sleeping. "Yah!! YAH!!! KIM JONGIN!" I yelled. "Hmmm? What?" He yawned. "Come over here, right now!" I demanded. "Ok, sure." He replied, he snapped his fingers and appeared in front of me. I stumbled on the branch and nearly fell if it wasnt for Jongin's arm around my waist. "What do you want?" He asked as if our faces being a few inches apart was nothing. I felt heat rushing to my cheeks. "I-I came to give you lunch." I stuttered

(Jongin's POV)

Is she blushing? Oh, our faces are only a few inches apart... Wait, what? A FEW inches?! I felt the heat rising to my cheeks, for once I want to thank my dark skin, it concealed my blush pretty well. "Uh... Lets go down now..." Jinmin said awkwardly pushing herself away from me. "Wait, I know a faster way." I said still holding onto Jinmin. I snapped my fingers and teleported us inside. "Wow, Jongin you can do that?" She asked impressed at my skill. "Ah, Jinmin! You found Jongin!" Suho exclaimed. "Where was he anyways?" Kyungsoo asked. "He was on the roof, napping." Jinmin answered. Suddenly remembering the event on the tree branch, we blushed. "What happened? Why your face red, Jinmin?" Kyungsoo asked. "Uh...Its nothing! Lets eat!" Jinmin lied. After a few minutes, it seems like Jinmin forgot the incident and started laughed at the jokes/stories Chanyeol shared. She has a beautiful smile... Wait! Kim Jongin, what are you thinking? Im already having feelings?! What happened to cold-hearted Kai, everyone was afraid of? I wondered as I stared at Jinmin. "Uh.... Jongin? I think you've been staring at Jinmin for at least 5 minutes already." A voice whispered. I whipped my head to see who it was, it was Kyungsoo. "Oh, hyung. Hi." I blushed. "Hi, what were you staring at? Seems to me you were staring at Jinmin." Kyungsoo whispered. "W-What? I wasnt, I was just daydreaming!" I exclaimed whispering. "About Jinmin?" Kyungsoo teased. "Of course not!" I felt my cheeks growing redder.

(Kyungsoo's POV)

Why's Jongin overreacting? Wait.... Is he blushing? Sure, his dark skin conceals it but, there's a light layer of pink on his cheeks. "What do you think of Jinmin?" I asked. "W-What kind a question is that?" Jongin hissed. "Woah, chill...Im just asking." I said. Ok...Him reacting like that is proving my theory.... Jongin likes Jinmin. Problem is....I like Jinmin to.

(Jongin's POV)

Ugh! Why did I just hissed at him? He's probably thinking Im crazy or even worse.... I like Jinmin! Which I do not! Do I? Ugh, Jongin! You're contradicting yourself!!!! I ruffled my hair and went to go get a breather. Hah...Much better. I like being outside WAY better than inside. "Yah! Jongin! What are you doing outside?" Jinmin asked. Does she have to be SO caring? Well...I guess thats a good point. AH!!! STOP THINKING ABOUT HER KIM JONGIN!!!! "Jongin? Are you ok? You look stressed." She said coming closer. Its because of YOU!!! I wanted to scream that...But I couldnt. "Yeah...Im fine. Just tired." I said as calmly as possible. "Wae??? You slept on the roof for a pretty long time!" Jinmin exclaimed. "Just let me sleep! Im tired!" I whined. "Ok...Fine, go sleep." She sighed and left. I felt a light pang of pain in my heart watching her go. Ugh...What is wrong with me?

"Ah, Jinmin! Welcome back! Where's Jongin?" Kyungsoo asked. "He went to take another nap." I sighed. "Another one?" Tao asked, I nodded. "Does anyone know Jongin? Like before coming to EXO planet." I asked. "Sehun and I did... But we werent really his friends." Luhan said. "Really? Why?" Suho asked. "At school, he's known as cold-hearted Kai. The one everyone fears and the one who shows NO emotions ever since he lost his parents." Sehun explained. "Really? He still has more emotion than you, Sehun. Then what are you? Stone-face-cold-hearted Sehun?" Baekhyun teased. "I had Luhan-hyung with me... And he's changed ever since he came here. He's a little more open now." Sehun retorted. "At one point, Jinmin was like that too, when she lost her parents. She only showed emotion in front of me." Kyungsoo said. Jongin showed no emotion? Was he really that cold-hearted? Then why did he save me from the fall? "Well, now that you all are done lunch. If you want you guys can leave." I said. "Nah...I wanna stay, can we hyung? Its more fun here!!" Zelo asked. "We cant. We have to hand in stuff to SM remember?" Yongguk said. "But-" Zelo started. "No, we cant." Yongguk said firmly. "Ok..." Zelo pouted. "See you tomorrow, Zelo and Jongup!" I waved.

After they left, I went to check up on Jongin. I check the bedroom but, he wasnt there. He's probably on the roof again. In our house, there's a stairway to the roof, pretty convienient when you cant teleport like Jongin. I peeked out the window and Jongin was laying on the roof sleeping soundly. I climbed onto the roof and walked over to the sleeping boy. "Cold-hearted Kai, huh? I dont believe it." I mumbled fixing the sleeping boy's hair. His face is calm and even kind of baby-ish when he slept. his head, there was a nice breeze. Jongin shivered. I noticed that his stomac was exposed, showing his abs. Giggling, I took off my sweater and placed it over Jongin. "Your going to catch a cold if you sleep with your stomac exposed, babo." I whispered. Hmmm...This is a pretty nice place to nap, I guess. I layed down and stared at the sky. "Yah, Jinmin-ah. What are you doing?" Kyungsoo asked standing on top of me. "Staring at the sky, what else?" I said.

(Meanwhile, downstairs)

"Yah, where's Jinmin, Kyungsoo and Jongin?" Suho asked. "Dont worry, Suho. You're so protective." Kris said. Reality is, Kris is also a little worried about the three being missing. "Kris-ge, dont lie. I know you're also worried about the three." Tao whispered. "You seem to know me well, Tao. A little too well." Kris said. "Well, I have known you for 10 years." Tao explained. Why was Kris worried? He didnt know himself...He was worried especially about Jinmin. Again why? He still didnt know, he knows that she can beat the crap out of people easily being the descendant of the death god and all. But that girl seems so fragile like a flower who will get hurt easily.

(On the roof) (Jongin's POV)

"Hahaha! How can you see that out of a cloud?!" I heard someone laugh. It was a light angelic laugh, I came to realised that the laugh belonged to Jinmin. Argh! Jongin, why do you describe her like that? "Oh, look who's awake now. Morning, cold-hearted Kai." Kyungsoo said. How does he know my school nickname? "Uh...Morning, hyung." I said. "Oh! Kai! Explain to D.O that that is not a car!" Jinmin said. Did she just call me Kai? Why did my heart skip a beat when she called me Kai? Seriously, what is wrong with me? I layed back down and stared at the sky. I noticed something on my stomac, I pickd it up and it was someone's sweater. "Whose sweater is this?" I asked. "Thats mine, I put it on you because your stomac was showing and you would've caught a cold." Jinmin said. She put it on me because she was worried? I blushed and returned the sweater. "Lets go back down! I think the others are going to be worried." Kyungsoo said. "Nah, you guys can go down first. I'll stay up here a little longer." I said. Not wanting to stay beside Jinmin. "Ok...You better be down by dinner. Or you'll have Himchan's FURY!" She exclaimed. I laughed, wait laughed? Did the cold-hearted Kai just laugh? They left and again I felt a pain in my heart that I didnt like as I watched Jinmin go. You do not like her Jongin. You do not like her.