Siblings?

EXO planet

We divided ourselves into 2 groups, Team 1; Kai (For getting us out), Kris (If we get any trouble, hopefully Kris will fly us out), Lay (To treat Baekhyun and D.O's injuries), Tao (To slow down or preferably freeze time when we need it) and I (Because I will break someone if I don't go) for saving D.O and Baekhyun. Team 2; Chanyeol (Melt the met bars), Suho (Extinguish anything Chanyeol caught on fire), Chen (Short-circuit any cameras), Luhan (Helping hand for breaking the bars), Sehun (Blow any debris away), Jongup (Flying them out if any problems occur), Zelo (Helping hand) and Xiumin (Freezing anything that is unstable) for finding an exit. "Ok, so this is the plan. Team 1 will have Kai teleprting us outside the cage and then we'll find Baek and Soo while Team 2 finds an exit and when you do, Luhan will send us a message with Zelo's help." Kris said. "Kay! Let's do this!" Chen smiled crackling with excitement, literally. "Yah, Chen! Keep your sparks down or you'll electrocute us!" We all hissed. "Ok, ok. Calm yourselves." Chen chuckled. "Let's go save, Baekhyun-hyung and D.O-hyung!" Tao smiled. "Ok, everyone hold hands." Kai ordered. I stood beside Kai and Kris and held their hands. I saw a light blush blanket Kai's cheek but, left as soon as it came. "I've never done this before...I don't know what will happen if something goes wrong." Kai warned. "You can do it, you did it with me." I encouraged. "When?" Tao asked. "When I found him napping and I nearly fell off the..." I paused then, remembered what happened and blushed. "The what?" Lay asked. "Uh, nothing! Let's do our mission now! Kai, teleport away!" I exclaimed. Kai obeyed and in seconds we were all enveloped in a swirl of black mist, by then, Chen already short-circuited the system without electrocuting us. "Looks like all of us are here." Tao stated. "4 is really pushing it..." Kai panted. "You ok? We need to move." Kris urged. "Yeah...Let's go." Kai said. As we walked throught the empty halls, Kai trailed behind all of us. "Kai? Are you sure you're ok?" I asked. "What are you talking about? I'm perfectly fine." Kai stated but, I could clearly see sweat beading down his forehead. "Kai-" I started when I heard a voice. "We found one, I think!" Lay said pointing at a metal door. We inched closer to the door and placed our ears against it. "No! I'm not eating it!" A voice protested, it was Baekhyun. "Just eat it!" A voice hissed.

(Baekhyun's POV)

"NO FRIGGIN' WAY!" I protested jerking my head away from the spoonful of rice. "Just EAT IT! For god's sake!" Jr yelled. "Why should I? I don't want to!!" I continued to protest. Suddenly, in the corner of the room, a swirl of black mist caught my eye. When it dissipated, it revealed Jinmin and Kai. They gestured me to be quiet, which I was happy to comply. "Yo, over here." Kai called which shocked me. 'Are you an insane idiot?' I wanted to yell. But, as soon as Jr turned around, Jinmin planted a powerful punch in his face. Powerful enough to knock him out. Kai checked his pockets for the keys and once he found them, he tossed them to Jinmin. "Sorry, Baek. Did you wait long?" Jinmin smiled patting my cheek. But, when she caught sight of my physical state, she retracted her hand with a dark expression on her face. "Jinmin, I'm fine...really." I smiled. She kept her downcasted gaze and unlocked the chains that binded me. Stretching after being seated for such a long time, I noticed that Jinmin was walking towards Jr, who was still uncouscious. "Oh no. Wait! Jinmin, stop!" Kai called restraining her. Is it me? Or does he look more tired than usual? "No way, I-" Jinmin started to protest but, she stopped when the floor started to rumble. "Kyungsoo!" Jinmin exclaimed forgetting about Jr. "Kai! Teleport us out of here!" She ordered. "Roger that." Kai said gesturing me to come over. We held hands and Kai teleported us out of my interrogation room. We found ourselves right outside the door of my interrogation room and we jogged (well, more like followed Jinmin) to D.O's interrogation room. How we know that way? By following the cracks forming on the floor. We took a turn and we found D.O sitting on the floor with Lay healing his bruises. "D.O!" Jinmin called running towards him.

(Lay's POV)

Thank god that Jinmin came after I healed most of D.O's wounds or she would've flipped. I'm amazed that Jackson fell for the oldest trick in the book: knock on the door and knock him out. Kris checked his pockets for the keys after we made sure he was uncouscious and walked into the room. There, we saw D.O binded to a chair wheezing in pain, injuries everywhere; blood trickling down his forehead, bruised lip, scarred arms and whip-marked legs, guess he thought we were part of Got7 'cause he nearly tore the floor apart when he saw us. "D.O...Gwenchana?" Jinmin asked eying D.O head-to-toe. "I'm fine but, I don't think that Kai is." D.O stated with a smile. Jinmin turned her attention to Kai as soon as he said that and her face immediately showed guilt. "Oh my gosh...! Kai I'm so sorry!!! Lay! Come over here!" She called as Kai collasped on the floor heaving. "Kai! You better not pass out, ok?" She said. "Aish...Be quiet...You're going to...attract everyone..." Kai panted. "What happened? Why is he so drained?" Tao asked. "After Kai teleported us out of the cage...He was pretty tired and...well...He didn't exactly recover all his energy and I made him teleport again into Baek's interrogation room and again when I heard the ground rumble. Plus...We don't have our powers fully back with us..." Jinmin replied sheepishly. "I'm fine...We need to get out of here." Kai heaved pushing himself up. "Where are the rest?" D.O asked. "They're in charge of finding an exit. Kai, let me try replenishing your energy." I requested. "Don't need it." Kai said nonchalantly trying to walk but, failed miserably and fell on Jinmin. Unfortunately for her, she couldn't support his weight and fell over as well and nearly face-planted into the floor. "Kai~! You're heavy!" Jinmin whined trying to push herself up but, he didn't seem to move. "Kai? Jongin! Get off! You're crushing me!" She wheezed after failing to push herself up. "Jinmin...I think he passed out." Baekhyun stated. "Figured that much, help me get him off!" Jinmin demanded. "I don't know, Jinmin. He looks pretty comfortable like that." A voice joked, it belonged to Chen. "Chen! Why are you here?" We asked. "Something went wrong; Luhan and Zelo couldn't get the message to go through to you guys so, I volunteered to come fetch you guys." Chen explained. "How did you find us?" Kris asked. "First of all, the crack on the floor isn't hard to miss and at first I thought I was hallucinating or something but, everyone gives off an electric wave of some colour like; Kris' is blue, Tao's is green, Lay's is pink, dead-Kai over there is purple...etc. So I just followed your electrical currents and voìlà! Here I am." Chen smiled. "So where is the exit?" Tao asked. "Follow me and I'll show you." Chen said walking away, followed by the others. "Uh...Guys? Forgetting about Kai who's on me?" Jinmin asked. "Oh yeah...Forgot." Chen grinned. "Yeah, 'forgot'." She said rolling her eyes as Kris and Tao pulled Kai up. "Kay, let's go." Chen said.

 

Following Chen, we walked through the abnormally empty white halls. "Isn't it too empty?" Kris asked. "Yeah, I know. But, you know, before I short-circuited the webcams. I, well my mind, somehow travelled to the main room and only found; 4 Got7 members, one old looking dude who's probably that JYP guy and 6 other buff dudes." Chen said. "That means 3 could be out here somewhere!"  I exclaimed worriedly. "Well, we know that 2, Jackson and Jr, are knocked out. And not only did I hack into their mainframe, I connected to their speakers and microphones. Turns out that the 'BamBam' guy is looking for someone called 'Yuggyeum'. So that's the only person we need to watch out for." Chen said and continued walking. We kept silent the rest of the way, ears listening to every little sound that might lead to someone there until, we found the rest of the guys. "Baekkie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're alive!!!!!!!" Chanyeol cheered giving the older a huge bone-crushing hug. "Nice way to greet an injured friend, Yeollie." Baekhyun wheezed. "Oh! LAY!! PATCH UP, BAEKKIE!" Chanyeol called. "Jesus, Chanyeol. I'm not a kilometer away from you. Stop yelling." Lay sighed walking towards Baekhyun. "Mind telling my why Kai's dead over there?" Suho asked. "Drained his energy...Honestly! He could've said he was tired!" I exclaimed exasperated.

(Suho's POV)

I chuckled at how clueless Jinmin was. 'Kai likes you that's why he didn't say anything.' I wanted to say but, I'll leave the confession to him. Kris and Tao placed him on the floor and stretched their sore arms. "So, found an exit?" Kris asked. "Yep, up there!" Sehun smiled excitedly pointing upwards. Team 1 got a look of our surroundings; a dome like room, white walls and 10~15 windows situated around the dome. "So, what's the plan?" Lay asked. We plan on having Kris, Luhan, Zelo or Jongup to fly/levitate up there and remove the windows then, they fly one of us out of here and once Kai or if Kai ever wakes up, he looks dead-tired, he can teleport everyone where that person is. We wouldn't want Kai teleporting us right away because, we don't know where we are so we wouldn't want him teleporting somewhere dangerous. While I explained the plan, the beagle line; Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen (name we just made up 'cause they love fooling around like beagles), made fake notes in their palms as if their fingers were the pencil and their palm were the clipboard. "Ok, let's start, shall we?" Xiumin asked. As plan, Kris, Jongup and Zelo flew/levitated to the windows and removed them carefully. (Turns out Luhan has a fear of heights so, he stayed at ground level) Placing the glass panes on the floor, we were about to get Kris, Jongup or Zelo to get us out but, suddenly we heard stomping noises. "! They know we're here!" Zelo cursed. "Hurry! Get them out of here!" Xiumin demanded barricading the door shut with his ice. Forgetting about his fear, Luhan obeyed and took Sehun, who was standing closest to him, and flew up. "Sehun, get ready to cushion your fall." Luhan warned and before Sehun could ask anything, Luhan threw him (literrally) out the window. Coming back down, Luhan grabbed D.O but, instead of flying up with him like he did with Sehun, he just levitated the boy and threw him out the window. Luhan knitted his eyebrows and then smile victoriously. "What th- LUHAN-HYUNG!!" We heard Sehun yelled and then heard a thump. Zelo levitated Chanyeol while Luhan levitated Baekhyun and tossed them out the window. I wonder how Sehun is doing...Luhan probably sent some kind of message saying "Catch whoever falls out of the sky!" Kris and Jongup moved more slowly and, took Lay and Chen. "Guys! I don't think I can hold it for much longer!" Xiumin yelled, sweat beading down his face. "Kris, Luhan, Jongup! Take Jinmin, Suho, Kai and Xiumin! I'll keep the door barricaded as long as I can!" Zelo called pulling Xiumin away and threw him at Jongup. "Zelo! What are you doing?" Jongup asked. "I'm keeping the doors barricaded." Zelo replied. "Come on, Zelo! Let's go!" Luhan urged the younger. "Mianhaeyo, hyungs...noona..." Zelo smiled sadly and with a flick of his had, he sent the 7 of us out the window.

 

"Zelo!!!" I called frantically. Luhan held Kai and I as we fell out the window. Once we touched the ground. "Yah!! Zelo! You're coming out right now!" I yelled furiously. When no reply came or no one coming from the sky, I slammed my fist against the wall. " you, Zelo. You bastard." I muttered tears threatening to fall. "Come on, Jinmin, we need to move before they find us." D.O urged tugging my arm. "No way in hell! I'm getting that stupid idiot out of there!" I hissed. "We'll think of a plan later, we need to go before they find us!" D.O insisted. I was going to retort but, gunfire silenced me. "Zelo? ZELO! You-" Then once again, everything went black.

(Chanyeol's POV)

Jinmin slumped to the floor once again, thanks to Lay's help. "4th time today, is that good for her health?" I asked. "Better than her raging." Lay stated simply. "Now, let's get out of here before she wakes up." Suho said. "Jongup, Kris, get a bird's eye-view and tell us where the closest river, ravine, lake or whatever. We need water and be quick!" Suho added. And like that, they flew off. A few seconds later, they came back. "There's a lake not too far from here, let's go." Kris said pointing north-east. I volunteered to carry Jinmin and Sehun carried dead-Kai. "Are you feeling ok, Channie? We can ask Luhan or-...I mean...to carry Jinmin." Baekhyun faltered. "I'm fine, Jinmin's light." I said. "Luhan-hyung! Carry Kai for me! He's heavy as heck!" Sehun whined with no shame. "Sehun, be a man." Luhan sighed. "I'm still tired from cushionning everyone's fall! You just dropped them out of the air without warning!" Sehun whined. "Argh, fine..." Luhan groaned levitating Kai out of his arms. "Oh......" I cursed as Jinmin started to stir in her sleep. "Guys? I think she's starting to wake up." I whispered. "Oh gosh...She's waking up earlier than before." Lay said. "D.O! Do something!" Tao exclaimed. "Why me?" D.O asked. "You're her childhood friend! Surely you know how to keep her asleep, right?" Chen asked. "I-I...Um...There is one way...But, I haven't done it in a long time." D.O mumbled. "Anything to keep her asleep long enough! Please! I don't want to put up with her rage!" Sehun begged. "O-Ok..." D.O said making his way to my side. Clearing his throat he started to sing. "Lying beside you, here in the dark. Feeling your heartbeat with mine. Softly you whisper, you're so sincere. How could our love be so blind?" He sang. Jinmin wrapped her arms around my neck and nestled her face into the space between my collarbone and neck. I felt my cheeks flush red but, I didn't dare try to move her and to risk waking her up. "We sailed on together, we drifted apart. And here, you are by my side." Another voice started to sing, it belonged to my best-friend, Baekhyun. I knew he was an awesome singer but, I didn't expect him to sing in front of everyone. You see, he had an extreme fear to perform. "So now I come to you, with open arms." Two new voices joined Baekhyun and D.O, it was Luhan and Chen. "Nothing to hide, believe what I say." Chen sang. "So here I am, with open arms." The 4 sang together. "Hoping you'll see, what your love means to me." Chen sang. "Open arms." D.O finished. The 4 took a glance at Jinmin, who was comfortably sleeping in my arms. "Mm...Daddy..." She mumbled, breath ghosting my neck, sending shivers down my back. "She's fast asleep now." I stated. "How did you know that would work?" I asked quietly. "Her dad liked that song and would always sang it to her whenever she had a nightmare. But, after the 'incident', she had frequent nightmares and she often woke up screaming. So, to calm her down, I sang to her. Stayed up late to sing to her, probably the reason why I'm short." D.O chuckled. "Well, we made it. Luhan, Chanyeol, you can put them down by the tree." Suho said when the sound of water met our ears. "Uh...S-She won't l-let go..." I stammered trying to pry her arms off my neck but, she became all catty and scratched me. "Stop moving, daddy." She hissed. Giving up on trying to get her to let go of me, I plopped down beside Kai with Jinmin beside me but, her arms are still around my neck. I watched as the others prepare and then, fell asleep myself. But, woke up when I felt my shoulder dampened. "Jinmin? Are you ok?" I asked as I glanced at Jinmin's face. Tears streamed down her face. "Daddy...Mommy...Junhongie...Minho-oppa..." She mumbled in her sleep. I wonder who's Junhong and Minho... "Oh, I might've reminded her about her parents. The reason why I thought I shouldn't sing it. She's going to cry in her sleep for a few days, don't worry. It isn't the first time." D.O reassured. "O-Ok...Do you need any help with anything?" I asked. "You can light up a fire for us, we need to eat." D.O stated. "I'll do it once I get Jinmin's arms off my neck. By the way, do you know anyone named 'Junhong' or 'Minho'?" I asked while, once again trying to pry off Jinmin's arms. "Junhong or Minho? Who are they?" D.O asked. "I don't know, Jinmin mumbled it in her sleep." I shrugged. "I don't recall anyone by those name so, I don't know why she would mumble it." D.O said. "Mumble what?" Jongup asked. "The name 'Junhong' and 'Minho'." I stated finally prying Jinmin's arms off. "Junhong? You mean Zelo's real name, Choi Junhong? And B.A.P's sunbaenim and Zelo's older brother Choi Minho?" Jongup asked. "That's Zelo's real name? Come to think of it, he only introduced himself as 'Zelo'. How does Jinmin know his name? And B.A.P? Is that like your groups code name?" Baekhyun asked popping out. I rolled my eyes at the older and mouthed the word 'eavesdropper'. Baekhyun shrugged and ignored. "They both have 'Choi' in their name...Siblings?" I asked. "Jinmin never said that she had brothers...She was a single child." D.O stated. "There's a chance that her memories, and so were yours, were erased of them." Jongup said. "Erased?" D.O, Baekhyun and I asked. "Remember the first day at EXO Planet? How SM said that he made it like you guys never existed?" Jongup asked. The three of us nodded. "Well, my theory is that SM erased everyone's memories of Junhong and Minho." Jongup stated. "Wait, why Jinmin's? She's a descendant too." D.O asked. "I remember the first time B.A.P was united, assuming that Zelo is the Junhong we're talking about, he was 4 and he said that he wanted to see his older sister. But, he never said her name. SM said that he erased everyone's memory about him and he cried for hours. After a few years, we were introduced to SHINee, where Minho was and being the happy-energetic member he was, he practically jumped onto Zelo and yelled his name 'JUNHONGIE'! Zelo was extremely confused but, after a while, he remembered that not only he had an older sister but, also an older brother. So, his memory wasn't erased, just buried. And, I'm assuming that's what's happening to Jinmin." Jongup explained. "Still doesn't explain why mine and Jinmin's memories were erased...I mean, we're both descendants too." D.O said. "But, not a that time." Jongup stated. "So, she's going to lose her little brother a second time? That's really...sad..." I said glancing at Jinmin who still had tears streaming down her cheeks, that are now dampening Kai's shirt. "But, she might not realise that Zelo is her brother...How long has it been? Like 12 years? Her memories are buried really deep down, it might take her a while." Jongup stated.