Zelo? Jongup? Where are you guys??

EXO planet

EXO planet

I woke up this morning, sleeping on Chanyeol's lap and Kai sleeping on my shoulder. I slowly sat up and ruffled my hair. "Yah, Kai? Get off me, its time to wake up..." I yawned nudging Kai. He groaned and opened his eyes a little. His eyes widened when he noticed he was sleeping on my shoulder, he sat up straight and rubbed his eyes. There was a light blush on his cheeks. "You can go upstairs first, I'll wake the others up." I said shooing him away. "Are you fine with that?" Kai asked. "Of course, it's fine! Why else would I ask you, dummy!" I exclaimed hitting him lightly on the head. The light blush became darker, he nodded and walked off.

 

Ok~ now to wake everyone up! "Chanyeol-ah...Yah, Park Chanyeol!" I exclaimed as Chanyeol pulled me down when I was nudging him. He hugged me, but he was clearly asleep. Not aware of the actions he is currently executing. I tried to lift his arm that was around my waist, but he held a firm grip on me. "Yah, Chanyeol? Chanyeol? Wake up!" I said trying to escape his embrace, but Chanyeol stayed asleep. "Help! Guys?" I asked. They were all still asleep and Kai was upstairs. "Times like this, why cant I have Luhan's power?" I muttered. "Park CHANYEOL! WAKE UP!" I yelled, his eyes fluttered open. His face turned into a deep shade of red, when he noticed I was in his arms. "Whats all the noise about?" Baekhyun asked rubbing his eyes. "Baekhyun, help! He's holding me hostage!" I joked. Baekhyun's gaze fell on me and Chanyeol, he grinned.

 

(Chanyeol's POV)

I dont like that grin plastered on his face. "We'll save you!!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "What? Save who? From what?" Tao asked jumping off the couch. "Save me! He's holding me hostage!" Jinmin exclaimed. Should I let go? But...I wanna hold her a bit longer. "Mwahahahaha, you'll never be able to save her!" I laughed evilly and hugged her more tightly. "Oh no!! Help! Please have mercy!" She laughed/pleaded. "Dont worry! Exo assemble!" Baekhyun yelled, waking everyone. "Whats all the fuss about?" Everyone and Kai asked.

 

(Kai's POV)

"He's holding me hostage!!" Jinmin exclaimed and struggled to break free. "Dont you dare try...Or I'll burn you." Chanyeol warned, hugging her more tightly and showed her a ball of fire in his hand. Once again a twinge of pain and jealousy formed in my chest. "Park. Chanyeol! Dont. You. Dare. And. I. Cant. Breathe!" She choked. "Dont worry! We'll save you! Everyone except Chanyeol gather!" Baekhyun called. We discussed for a few minutes. "You know, I could just burn her right now right?" Chanyeol asked. "Ok! Plan save Jinmin commence!" Baekhyun exclaimed. I didn't think this was a good plan: tickle Chanyeol. But I went along with it. We jumped onto Chanyeol and tickled his sides. "Hahahahahaha!!! Stop!! It tickl-hahahahahaha!!" Chanyeol exclaimed and released Jinmin before rolling on the floor laughing. "Yah!! Didn't you know that you all could've crushed me!?" She exclaimed. "But we didnt." Sehun informed. "Dont we at least get a 'Thank you'? We did save you..." Tao asked. "Ok...Thank you..." Jinmin muttered puffing up her cheeks. I found that very cute, it makes me wanna pinch her cheeks. "Yah, Jinmin-ah. You look funny!" D.O laughed pinching Jinmin's cheeks. "Yah~! D.O!!!" She yelled pinching his cheeks as revenge. "Ow... Dat hwurts!!! Wet go!" D.O complained. "Im not gonna until you do!" Jinmin said stubbornly. They both released the others cheek. Jinmin rubbed her throbbing cheek and pouted, D.O did the same. I chuckled at their childish behavior. "Zelo and Jongup are late, arent they?" Suho asked. "Now that I think about it... You're right..." Kris looked around as if he expected the two boys to be floating in the air somewhere. "We should get ready before they come." Jinmin said heading upstairs.

 

I went upstairs, I took a T-shirt and jeans  and changed in the washroom. BZZZ~~ This is Zelo, noona? Can you help?? Jongup-hyung got us lost and now we dont know where we are... And...BZZZZZ!! The message was cut off. Wait, how can it be cut off? That was Zelo's telepathic message wasn't it? Unless something happened to them! "Zelo? Zelo!! Guys!! I think something happened to Zelo and Jongup!" I exclaimed as I ran downstairs. "Why do you think that?" Suho asked. "I got a message from Zelo not too long ago but, he didnt finish and it got cut off." I said worriedly. "Thats bad...Right?" Sehun asked. "No , its bad Sehun! We have to find them!" I shouted taking a sweater and ran out the door. "Wait! Do you know where they are!?" Luhan shouted running after me. "Thats why I think something happened to them! Zelo said they were lost and the message was cut off!" I yelled back.

 

"Zelo? Jongup? Where are you guys?!" I shouted. I stopped to catch my breath. "Finally you stopped running...!" Chen panted. "Where could they be?" I muttered running my hand through me hair  and ignoring Chen. "You dont think they're stupid enough to go into the forest, right?" Xiumin asked pointing at the forest not too far away from us. The forest was dark and eery as if something was haunting it. "Lets go back... I dont like that forest." Tao complained. "We practically searched everywhere except that forest..." I said. "So are we going in or not?" D.O asked. "We're going into the forest." I answered walking towards the forest.

 

When we reached the entrance of the forest, we cautiously looked around. "Do you really think they're in there?" Tao asked hiding behind Kris. "Umm....No, but where else do we search? Lets go and get it over with." I said taking a step into the forest.


Sorry it took so long~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy reading and please be patient!♡

P.S Check out a fanfiction that Im helping~~⇩

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/695879/oh-my-gosh-it-s-exo-you-exo