Classes and Suspicion

EXO planet

Wondering around, I explored the huge house that we will be calling home. "Kris!! Im hungry!" I heard Tao complaining. "Ah, Tao-ah. What do you want to eat?" I asked. "Fried rice!" Tao answered. "Is anyone else hungry?" I asked. "Yep!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun answered. "D.O-ah! Wanna help make fried rice?" I asked. "Sure!" He answered jumping from the 3rd floor. "Yah! Dont do that!! What if you hurt yourself?" I lectured. "Uh...Who's D.O?" Kris asked. "Oh, its just a nickname that I made up for Kyungsoo. Other than squishy and owl-boy." I replied. "Anyways lets get cooking!" Kyungsoo said walking to the kitchen. As we were cooking, Chanyeol peeked in. "I smell something nice, umma, appa." He said. "Umma, appa?" We both asked. "Oops, sorry. Force of habit." Chanyeol apologized and left to play with Baekhyun. When we were done cooking we called Tao, Chanyeol and Baekhyun over to eat. "Well...We'll be leaving the cooking duties to you two then." Suho said. "AHHHH!" I heard someone scream. I went out and checked who it was, it was Jongdae hanging off the ceiling. "Yah!! Get me down!!" He yelled. "Hahaha!! You fell for it hyung!" Chanyeol laughed. "Luhan, can you get him down before he kills himself?" I asked. Luhan nodded and undid the knot with his telekinesis powers. Unfortunately, he forgot to levitate Jongdae's body so when he was finally free, he fell head first to the ground. Luckily we had Sehun to use his wind to carry Jongdae to safety. "Aish...Hyung, cant you be more careful?" Sehun sighed. I still find it amazing that Luhan is older than Sehun. When the 3 finished eating, they went to play right away.

"Ok! Play time is over! Time to get trained!" A voiced boomed. We stopped and looked at the entrance, it was a man with a megaphone. "Get in a straight line NOW!" He yelled. We scrambled to get in line, the man inspect each of us carefully. "Ok, a decent bunch. Im Yongguk, I'll be teaching you about how to control your powers." He said. "Ok, who here is the descendant of the death god?" Yongguk asked. Shyly, I raised my hand. "So its the girl? I thought you would be the healer. No matter. Your descendant line is rare and its harder to train. Summon a dead soldier here, now." He ordered. "W-What? A soldier? How?" I asked. "Just do it!" He demanded. Ok, ok! Calm down. Focus, Jinmin. Raising my hands, a squeleton with armour formed in front of me. "Not bad for a rookie. But can it move?" Yongguk asked unsheathing his sword and charged at me. I screamed and swiped my arm. Opening my eyes, I saw my soldier clashing swords with Yongguk. "Good." He smirked. "Ok, the rest of you. Show me what you can do. You can go rest, I might've pushed you a little too hard." He said. Whats this? The cold military-like Yongguk worrying about me? I sat down at the counter and watched the boys show off. Bored, I went to the kitchen to make dinner. They would probably be hungry after this training jugding by the way they are training right now.

When they were done training, they looked exhausted. Giving them each a glass of water, I returned to cooking dinner. When I was done, they were already sitting at the table. Giving them their dinner, I asked. "How was your training?" "Hard... And Tiring." Kyungsoo answered. "None of you had fun?" I asked. "I had a bit fun..." Chanyeol said. "Really? It looked fun. I was back there dying of boredom." I complained. "That Yongguk is too nice to girls..." Baekhyun complained. I laughed and said. "Well, we'll be spending our days here so deal with it! Wait...What about our clothes?" "Like seriously! How are you the descendant of the death god? You are WAY too cheerful for a death god, if anything I thought Sehun would be the descendant of the death god!" Baekhyun said. We all laughed. "No trust me...You never want to be on her bad side. She's like a totally different person. I call her Black Jin." Kyungsoo said. "No like seriously, what about our clothes?" I asked. "I dont know....Maybe they already prepared it for us." Tao said. I doubt that. Finishing up dinner, I went upstairs. "Woah..." I gasped at the luxurious room with 13 beds. "I call this bed!" Chanyeol yelled as he jumped onto onto the bed. "I call this bed then!" Baekhyun said jumping onto the bed next to Chanyeol. "Ah no...You guys are not going to sleep next to each other. You guys are going to make so much noise that none of us will sleep." I said moving Baekhyun to the opposite side of the room. "Just to tell you, Baekhyun yelps like a dog 40 times before going to sleep." Chanyeol informed. "I do not!" Baekhyun protested. "Yeah, you do!" Chanyeol said. "This is why I didnt want you two to have your beds so close to each other." I sighed covering my ears with my pillow. Ignoring Baekhyun and Chanyeol's argument, I drifted to sleep.

We all woke up to an alarm sounding all around us. Stumbling out of bed, I went to the dresser and found my clothes. Well, not exactly my clothes. They gave me a few sweaters, shirts, t-shirts and pants. Taking an outfit I want to wear, I went to the washroom and changed. I went downstairs and saw a new person in our house. "Hi! Im Himchan. I'll be teaching you history. And you are?" He asked. "Oh, Im Choi Jinmin. Descendant of the death god." I smiled. "So you're the descendant of the death god? I thought you would be the healer." Himchan said. "Yeah, Yongguk said that too." I stated. "Oh, you met with Gukkie already?" Himchan asked. "Yes, if Gukkie is referring to Yongguk then yes. We met with him yesterday for power control." I informed him. "Ok... Did he already tell you all your teachers?" He asked. "Nope..." I answered. "That Yongguk, keeps on forgetting. No matter, as you already know Yongguk is your power control teacher, Im your history teacher, your next teacher would be Jongup and Zelo will be teaching you on how you would use your power during battle, Daehyun will teach you about what you will be doing during and after you graduate and Youngjae will teach you in your typical school subjects." Himchan said. "Where are the others?" Himchan asked. "I dont know..." I admitted. "Yah!! You guys! Are you coming down any time soon?" I yelled. "We will! Hurry up Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun yelled. "If you guys are done, you can come down first!" I shouted. "Thats the problem! Chanyeol wont friggin come out of the washroom! He went into the washroom after you! Hurry up Chan friggin Yeol! If you are trolling us, I will kill you!" Baekhyun yelled and banged on the door. "Are you really going to survive this?" Himchan asked. "I really dont know...Im amazed Im still more or less sane." I chuckled. "I like you, girl. If those boys mistreat you, tell me. They will get Himchan's FURY!" He exclaimed. I laughed and finally they came down. "Who's this?" Kyungsoo asked. "This is Himchan. He's teaching us history." I told them. "Ugh...History." Kris groaned. "Whats so bad about history?" I asked. "I failed history at school..." He sighed. "Trust me, this history class is easy!" Himchan assured Kris. "You just need to know how come you guys are descendants, thats all." Himchan explained. "Which god first?" Jongdae asked.

"You all are going to study your own god." Himchan said handing out books to us. I flipped through the book Himchan gave me. 'Being the descendant of the death god has started more than a hundred milliion years ago. When the death god himself fell in love with mortal female and the women didnt know who he was until they had a child. The child was raised isolated from everyone, the child's name was Charles. Charles asked his father and mother why he couldnt go outside but they would avoid the question and told him to stay inside no matter what. Staying put for years, Charles couldnt take it anymore. He snuck out at night to see the outside. While exploring the outside, Charles met a girl and he fell in love with her. The girl's father did not approve of Charles taking his daughter and ordered his men to kill Charles. Not knowing what to do, Charles killed all the men, Charles thought that the girl will fear him so he fled to the forest. Little did he know, the girl still loved him and chased after him.' Thats so cheesy... I went to ask D.O what he thought of the book. "I find it kinda cheesy." He said. "What was yours about? Mine was about the god falling in love and they had a child named Charles. He was always isolated and was curious about the outside. When he finally has the guts to sneak out, he falls in love with a girl and the fathers doesnt agree with them. He ordered his men to kill him but since he's the son of the death god and all. So he killed them and then ran away because he thought the girl feared him. But the girl still loved him and yeah thats when I stopped reading." I said. "Mine was similar to yours, a little too similar." Kyungsoo said. "Ah!! This is boring!" Chanyeol groaned. "Himchan... Is there anything more interresting to read?" Baekhyun asked. "Sorry, you guys... It was SM's orders to give you these cheesy books." Himchan apologized. He snapped his fingers and the book he gave us, flew back to him. "Here's the legit books. No prank this time." Himchan assured.

"Awww...Class is almost over... You guys were actually reading the book. Anyways SM says that everyday you will have a class and then the rest of the day is a free-time. See you tomorrow." Himchan smiled and left. "Well...Since its free-time now... Lets go outside and explore!" I said. "Are we allowed?" Suho asked. "You guys take this too seriously! Relax, its just for a little while!" I said walking out the door. "Im seriously starting to doubt that she's a descendant of the death god." Luhan muttered.

(Meanwhile at SM's office)

That Choi Jinmin is something special. I was pretty sure she was a descendant of the death god but, now Im not too sure. Both of her parents were descendants of the death god but, why do I have a feeling she has another god blood flowing through her veins?