D.O!

EXO planet

EXO planet

 

Stepping cautiously into the eery forest, I coud've swore I felt eyes watching us. Whipping my head from side to side but, no one was there. "W-Whats wrong Jinmin?" Tao stuttered clearly terrified of the forest. "I could've swore I felt someone watching us." I said nonchalantly. "You're joking, r-right?" Baekhyun laughed nervously. We all jolted at the sound of rustling and  waited for something to come out. A sigh of relief came when Nothing came out. "A-h hahaha... It was just the wind." Luhan chuckled humourlessly. "H-Hyung...B-Behind y-you." Sehun stuttered pointing at the figure behind Luhan.

As if on impulse, I tackled Luhan to the ground. "Tao!! Freeze time NOW!" I yelled. Tao hesitated but, he did as told. "Not good enough, panda boy." The figure smirked clearly able to move even though Tao froze time. Luhan and I scrambled away and got up. "What d-do you want?" Suho stammered. "Simple, you guys." The figure answered. "This is a t-test, right? Zelo? Jongup? You can c-come out now." Chanyeol called nervously. "Its no test, your instructors are already taken to our HQ." He said. "Aish...Cant you hurry up, Jackson? All you have to do is aduct them." A voice complained behind the figure. "Geez Mark, calm yourself. You need to learn patience, I swear I will rip your tongue out if you complain one more time." The man, I assumed was Jackson, threatened. "Just aduct them! Thats all I'm saying." Mark said rasing his hands innocently.(Well, I assumed was Mark) "A-Aduct us?" Baekhyun asked incredulously. "Well, yeah. I think we spoke long enough. Lets start before JB gets mad." Mark said cracking his knuckles. "Remember Mark, no violence. We need them in ONE piece. Just knock them out or something." Jackson informed pulling Mark back. "Nice job announcing that to us." I said clearly not impressed by their  intellect. "Lets just get it over with, JB wouldnt mind a few bones that are broken, would he?" Mark asked. All of us stiffened. Taking that opportunity, Mark charged at me. I quickly dodged his punch and grabbed his arm, twisting it behind his back. "What do you want from us?" I growled. I noticed Jackson creeping up behind me with a...dagger? In his hand. Oh, thank god I was a descendant of the death god. "Jinmin! Watch out!" D.O yelled in alarm. "Already got it covered!" I shouted. Hopefully I prayed. I actually havent tried this before but, its worth a shot. I concentrated really hard to summon a soldier without my hands. Just as Jackson was about to strike me, he clashed with a soldier. Jackson stumbled backwards with wide eyes. "W-Who did that?" He stammered. "I did. Now answer my question." I demanded twisting Mark's arm even more. "Ow, ow, ow! Yah!" Mark yelped. "Answer me!" I demanded. "I dont know! JYP-hyung just told us to capture anyone who walked into this forest! I swear, thats all I know!" Mark yelped again. All the information I can get from him, huh? I sighed and released Mark. I regretted that decision immediately, as soon as Mark was release. He kicked me in the chest and knocked me down. I got to my knees and coughed. "Jinmin! You bastard!" Kai yelled angrily. "Oh, someone has a temper." Mark smirked in amusement. "Lets see how long you all can last before losing your cool." He added and landed another kick in my stomac. "You-! I'll kill you!" Kai shouted running towards Mark but, an arm caught him.

(Kai's POV)

"Jongin, dont lose your cool. They want you to lose your cool so, dont." D.O warned. "Hyung! How could you say that?! Jinmin getting the living beaten out of her!" I hissed and pointed at Jinmin, who was coughing in agony. "I know, Kai. But we cant lose our cool." D.O said. I looked at him, he had a pained expression on and his grip on my arm tightened. "I'll try..." I muttered taking a breath before returning my attention back to Mark. "You want to play? Lets play, shall we?" I asked before teleporting. I reappeared behind Mark and planted a good punch in that pretty little face of his. Mark rubbed his cheek and glared at me. He then tried to punch me but, I teleported to Jinmin's side. Wrapping her arm around my shoulder, I teleported again and reappeared in front of Lay. "Im fine." Jinmin croaked as we surrounded her with worried eyes. "No, you're not fine. He might've broken a rib." Lay said poking her side which made her wince in pain. "Well, we're just going to aduct you now." Jackson said walking closer. "Aish....Jackson Wang, Mark Tuan. How long are you going to take?" A new voice asked. "J-JB! Um, well..." Mark started but, clamped his mouth shut as the man( JB, I think) glared at him. "Jr, BamBam, Yugyeum and Youngjae come here." JB ordered. We stiffened at one of the names that was said, Youngjae. Did Youngjae betray us? 4 more figures appeared but, none of them were the Youngjae we knew(fortunately). "What is it, JB?" One of them asked. "Lets hurry and finish the mission JYP-hyung gave us." JB ordered. "Sorry about this." The cute one said, he randomly appeared in front of Jinmin and was about to knock her out. "Sorry, cutie. Not today." Jinmin smiled and uppercutted him. She held her side afterwards, it seems like she did break a rib. Im going to kill that Mark. "BamBam, dont underestimate her, she's the one JYP warned us about." Mark warned a little too late. "Should've said so earlier." The boy spat. "7 against 12? A little unfair for you guys dont you think?" Chen asked. "Heh, maybe more." Jinmin grinned. "More?" Xiumin asked raising an eyebrow. "You'll see." She smiled. "Lets start, shall we?" I asked. "Sure." Kris said. We charged at the 7 boys. Tao attacked Mark, who apparently also knows martial arts. "Yah, hyung. He's mine." I said pulling Tao away from Mark. But I let Tao give Mark a good punch. "Aww....Kai, you party pooper." Tao pouted but, let himself get pulled away. Lay stayed with Jinmin, she insisted that she was fine and that Lay should conserve his energy for later. "Got7! Fallback!" JB ordered suddenly. The 6 boys nodded and did as told. Before I could realise What they were doing, we all passed out. "S-... Sleep...gas..." I mumbled before falling asleep.

I woke up with an aching pain everywhere, especially my side. Slowly I got up and leaned against the metal bar of the cage while holding my side. Wait, cage? "Yah, Jinmin. You ok?" A voice asked, it was Lay. "Im fine, Lay." I chuckled but, winced in pain. "Sorry, I couldnt heal you. They drugged us or something, I cant channel my powers." Lay said. I noticed that there were cuts littered all over Lay's body and the others too. "Lay, what did they do?" I asked. "I dont know actually. I woke up and found myself covered in cuts." He said bitterly. "Well, better wake up the others." I said  limping to the others. "Yah, wake up." I called. "Where are we?" Suho asked. "I don't know. Wake up the others will you? Im actually in much more pain than what I thought I would be. Having a broken rib is painful." I chuckled but, it was quickly replaced with a wince. Suho nodded and went to wake the others. "Jinmin-ah? Are you ok?" D.O asked. "I guess...I'll just stay here." I replied leaning against the cold metal bar. "What should we do?" D.O asked joining me. "I dont know..." I muttered. "We should try to plan a way to get out of here." Suho said. "Yeah! We should! But how?" Chanyeol asked. "Hey, can you be quiet? Im tired..." I mumbled, the pain on my side finally taking a toll on me. I felt my eyes drooping. "Ok, you can sleep. We'll be quiet, right?" D.O asked raising an eyebrow. "Yeah! We'll totally be qui-" Chanyeol exclaimed but, his mouth was clamped shut by Baekhyun. "Yeah, we'll be quiet. So, rest up." Baekhyun smiled. I smiled as I drifted to sleep.

(D.O's POV)

"Lay, how's her wound?" I asked. Not only she had a broken rib (well, we assumed. Judging by the pain.), she had cuts littered all over her and so did we. What makes things worse, they drugged us or something, we cant use our powers. "She's doing fine, I guess. As long as she doesnt do anything rash, she should be fine. But, I'm not sure how long she can last with a broken rib. She needs to heal as fast as possible." Lay whispered worriedly. "Lets hurry and find a way out." Xiumin suggested. "If I had my powers, I could've already melted the bars..." Chanyeol said gripping the metal bars hoping his powers would come back. "Dont try your luck, Chanyeol. First lets figure out how to treat Jinmin's injury, find Zelo and Jongup, then find a way out." Kris suggested. We heard a door creak open, we whipped our heads towards the sound. We saw Jackson, Mark (who now looked even more beaten up than we remembered), BamBam, Jr, Youngjae, Yugyeum and JB walking in with Zelo and Jongup, who also looked beat up. JB opened the cage beside us and, litterally threw Zelo and Jongup in. "Zelo! Jongup! Are you guys ok?" Suho asked. "H-Hyung, w-we're f-fine." Zelo coughed, to our horror he coughed out blood. "What did they do?" Tao asked hesitantly. "They w-want info. We refused to give it to them, of course. And this is our punishment, I guess..." Jongup chuckled bitterly. "Information about what?" Chen asked. "About us, like our powers and stuff." Zelo said rubbing the blood from his mouth. "What happened to Jinmin-noona?" Zelo asked eying Jinmin worriedly. "That idiot Mark, probably broke one of her ribs." Kai snapped. "I don't normally like to be called an idiot." Mark said opening the cage door with Jackson behind him. "What do you want?" Kai glared. "Chill, plump lips. Im just taking one of you." Mark said. We all stiffen. Take one of us? "I guess, I'll start with owl-boy with heart lips first." Mark informed. I find it as a compliment if Jinmin said it but, its sounds more like an insult when it rolled off Mark's tongue. "You're taking D.O-hyung first?" Sehun asked. "Who's taking Kyungsoo?" Jinmin suddenly asked, awakening from her sleep. "I am." Mark replied as he forcefully dragged me out the cage. I thrashed and kicked to break free but, it was No use. "Kyungsoo!" I heard Jinmin call frantically. "If I had my stuff, I'll throw so much Gucci and stuffies at you that you'll suffocate and die!" Tao threatened. "Jinmin! You cant move right now! Or your injury will worsen!" Lay warned. "I dont care! If I see a single scratch on Kyungsoo, I will personally murder you myself!" Jinmin shouted. Mark ignored them and continued walking with Jackson following behind.

"I swear, if I see a single scratch. I will kill them." I muttered as I watch D.O disappear behind the metal door. I completely forgot about my tiredness, right now my mind is worrying about D.O. "Yah, Jinmin. Calm down, you need to rest." Lay suggested. "I'm calm! I'm perfectly friggin calm!" I gritted behind my teeth. My hands tightened around the bar. "Yeah, calm." Chen said sarcastically. "What did you say?" I glared at Chen. "Woah, chill girl." Chen said in horrible english, the 'girl' turned to 'gull'. That earned a small laugh among us but, the intense atmosphere around us. "Noona? I-" Zelo faltered as I glared at him. My expression softened as I noticed Zelo's injuies. "Yeah, Zelo? What is it?" I asked. "I guess this is what D.O-hyung meant by 'Black Jin'." Baekhyun said. "Will D-D.O-hyung be ok?" Zelo asked cautiously. "I hope so..." I mumbled glancing at the door.