Sorry, I'm going back

EXO planet

"Jinmin." A happy man's voice called, he stood before me. Although I couldn't recognize him, he reminded me of someone close but, who? "I-I'm sorry... Jinmin." He said before turning away. "W-Wait! Don't leave! Don't leave me alone..." I reached out to him but, he disappeared. "Noona!!" A cheerful cute boy's called. I turned around to see a little boy running towards me. "Huh? Where are we going? Can't noona come too?" The boy asked when two shadows appear to be taking him away. "Wait! Who are you? Why are you leaving?! Don't leave!" I yelled but, once again, they were gone. "They left you." A voice echoed. "They left you, alone." "No! It's not true! They didn't leave! No one left me!" I denied covering my ears. "Don't lie, eventually you'll be all alone." The voice continued. "I won't be alone! No one left me!" "But, they did. Your parents, your brothers and even your friends will eventually leave you."

"No one will! So, shut up!!! They won't leave me!" I screamed. "Jinmin? What's wrong?" D.O asked, concern written on his face. I looked at everyone - who also had a concern look on them - and massaged my temples. "Sorry...I...I...Ah, forget it." I sighed and rested my head against the tree trunk. Staring at the leaves, I continued to think what the voice said. My parents, my brothers? I had brothers? And even my friends? "They won't leave, right?" I mumbled. "Who won't leave?" A voice asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh? Oh...Kai...Uh, it's nothing..." I said although, he didn't look satisfied with my answer, he press any further. "I may not be as close to you as D.O...But, you can talk to me when something's wrong, you know." Kai said. I looked at him slowly then gave a small smile.

(Kai's POV)

"I-I mean...Not only m-me...You can t-talk to the others, too. And Yeah...We c-can help..." I added becoming slightly flustered. "Thanks, Jongin." Jinmin smiled gratefully making me even more flustered. "H-How about we help the others?" I asked getting up to dust off the dirt on my clothes and started to walk away to help but, a hand grasped my shirt and pulled me back. "Don't leave... " A soft pleading voice whispered, I turned my attention to see Jinmin holding onto the hem of my shirt, her gaze was glazed with fear and pain, it even looked pitiful and seeing it definitely broke a part of my heart. Sitting back down, I sighed. "What's wrong?" I asked. "It's nothing...I don't know What came over me." Jinmin chuckled sheepishly. "Nothing's...wrong, huh? Then explain Why you woke up screaming." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "It's nothing, now go and help. I'm going to wash my face." Jinmin said getting up and walked towards the north-east of where were were. "Is that even Where the river is?" I asked. "Puh-leaze, Jongin. I doubt You're deaf, listen carefully." Jinmin sassed and continued walking. 

(Jinmin's POV)

Walking towards the sound of the water, I didn't realise that I was at the end of the passage and walked off the mini-cliff above the water. "Holy-!" I cursed part-way and fell in. The water was oddly deep and heavy, when reached back to the surface I coughed and gasped for air. "Jinmin! Are you alright??" Suho asked and then, suddenly the water felt lighter. And the next thing I knew, I was floating on a...Table of water? "You should've told me you were going to the water! I had D.O make the level of earth around the area higher and I learned to use my powers to turn the water into my radar - so it's heavier - whoever steps into it, I will know." Suho explained. "Don't worry about it, that's pretty cool." I smiled, as I felt solid ground under my feet. "Uh, yeah...Thanks." Suho said sheepishly, looking the other way and blushed. "What's wrong?" I asked, as I see the tips of his ears were bright red. "Y-Your shirt..." Suho stuttered. I looked down and blushed as well. My white t-shirt clinched against me and turned transparent, and my jeans clung to my legs. "A-Ah... Um... Can I get a sweater?" I asked. "S-Sure! I'll go get it!" Suho said quickly and ran off. I chuckled lightly and gazed over to the river then, back to the camp. I saw the white building where we escaped... "OH MY GOD! ZELO!" I exclaimed. I totally forgot about him! Ignoring my cold transparent shirt, I ran towards the direction of the building, while avoiding the camp. I ran and ran until I see the building much more clearly. It was approximately 500m away from where I am and I see around 12 men in black circling the perimeter of the building.  Suddenly, I felt I hand clamp over my mouth and pulled me back when, one of the men turned his head in my direction. "Who the heck are you?!" I muffled, as I struggled against the person's grip. "Shhhh, I'm here to help." The person, a male, hushed and waited for the man to turn away. "Who the hell- Wait, I know you... Yuggyeum! , what are doing here?!" I cursed and separated myself from him. My eyes scanned for his other friends. "They're not here, like I said, I'm here to help." Yuggyeum explained. "How do I know you're not lying?" I asked, skeptical of the idea of, out of all peopl​e he​, a member of GOT7, is trying to help me, they're target. "I know you don't trust me but, I'm tired of taking orders. I was thinking that... maybe you could tell me in?" Yuggyeum asked hopefully. "What if this is trap to spy on, you did try to kill us." I said. "If I wanted to kill you, I would've already did." Yuggyeum shrugged. "Good point, but the others. You would want to kill them too." I retorted. "GOT7's orders were to only kill you if possible, if not, kill you and the people with you. We tried to get you in your own but, wherever you went, you had the others with you." Yuggyeum explained. "Y-You mean... I'm the reason why they're in danger? It's all my fault?" I asked. "I'm not saying that... I'm mean, JYP wanted you dead and the others alive to be captured later." Yuggyeum explained, as if sensing my displeasure. "Let's say, I believe you. What help will you give me?" I asked. "Something like this," Yuggyeum grinned, pulling out a walkie talkie. "Hyungs! I found 13 moving figures in the far northwest!" He said through the walkie talkie. And like that, the 12 men ran towards that direction. "Here, a perfect entrance for you. I already disabled the camera but, they won't stay disabled long. It's either now or never." Yuggyeum warned. "Fine,let's go. I need insight of where they keep the captives." I said sprinting towards the entrance with Yuggyeum trailing behind.


Sorry for the horribly late update!!! OMG IM SOOOOOO SORRY!!!