Prologue

EXO planet

Run, Jinmin." My mother whispered as a murderer stabbed her. Out of fear, I ran. But the murderer caught me. Struggling, I touched the man on the arm. Seconds later, the man in screaming out of pain and fell to the floor. His eyes are blank. "Jinmin... Be careful. You must never touch anyone with your bare hands unless they are evil. You are a descendant of the death god." My father coughed and then he unconscious. "Daddy? Daddy! Dont leave me! Im scared! What do I do?" I cried. I continued to shake my dad, hoping he will wake up. The police came afterwards. "Little one, come with us. We wont hurt you." A policemen said. Reaching for my hand. "No!" I screamed and ran out the door.

I hid from the police as they searched for me. I saw a shadow coming closer and closer. I was hiding behind a tree, the closer the shadow came, the more scared I became. "Yah, Jinmin? What are you doing here?" Asked a familiar voice. I looked up and saw Do Kyungsoo. "I killed someone." I cried harder. Feeling his arm around me, he said. "There's no way Jinmin could kill someone because Jinmin is a good girl!" He smiled with those heart shaped lips. I wanted to believe that but I just couldnt. "Lets go home." He said giving me his hand. I hesitated because I didnt want to kill him too. He stared at me curiously and grabbed my hand. Oddly enough, he was fine. No pain. No scream. He was holding my hand like I was normal. Staring at him dumbfoundly, he blushed and asked. "Well I cant bring you back to your house or you'll be sent to a foster home. So wanna live with me?" I nodded and we walked to Kyungsoo's home.

But that was 11 years ago... Why was my memory so vivid then? I was only 5, why did they have to die? What did they mean by I was a descendant of a death god?