7

Demon inside

One of the strangest feelings is when you wake up and meet some ones eyes. That means either they woke up at the exact same second or they were watching you. The latter is usually the more true fact. An even stranger thing is when your looking into eyes that you know, but they are the wrong color. 

I didnt dare blink or look away, because I knew that when I did Hongbins eyes would go back to brown. They were an eerie electric yellow color but it didnt frighten me. For some reason it seemed normal to me. 

"Noona, hungry?" Sanghyuk came in from the kitchen with a plate in his hand. 

"Are you hungry?" Jaehwan called from the kitchen. I shook my head before glancing back at Hongbin. When I saw that his eyes were still yellow I was shocked. 

"Ke...Jaehwan, is there something with his eyes?" He followed Sanghyuk from the kitchen with another plate. 

"No? His eyes are normal." Hongbin took my plate from Ken and offered it to me. "Silver, are you alright?" 

"She is still disorientated from yesterday." Hyuk said with a full mouth. "Its not every day she gets to meet..." Taekwoon shoved food into Hyuk's mouth, garbling the end of his sentence. 

"She should eat something. She is skinny." He said while walking past. He didnt have any food, but i heard sounds from the kitchen. 

"She is very skinny, so is the other one." Haekyeon came in with a flourish with plates loaded with food. "This isnt all yours, same some for the others too." N, I wanted to call him N, waved his finger at Taekwoon. 

"I'll be right back." I slid off the couch and hurried to the bathroom. 

After splashing water on my face I looked at myself in the mirror. They werent speaking English, their English isnt that good. I dont speak Korean though. Where is Azure when I need him? 

"Hyung, cant we tell her?" Hongbin's voice drifted through the vent by the door. 

"No. We cant. We told Jade and look at her." N answered in a harsh tone. "Hongbin, really I'm sorry. I am trying to protect you." His voice softened. 

"Your just trying to save yourself." Hongbin snapped and I heard his footsteps march away.