5

Demon inside

Azure put the car into park and we both looked up at the house. The woman called it a hanok and it was our new home. We were just at the edge of town, but far enough away to not have neighbors. This was nothing like our house back home. 

"Silver," He put his hand on my leg. "We will adjust. Promise." I nodded, but didnt respond. He may be able to adjust, but I wasnt. There was nothing in this country I could get used to. 

"They must be the others." Azure got out, but I still didnt follow him. I didnt want to live here. "Silver, come on. We are living with them. You have to meet them sometime." I got out and was glad I did. 

Apparently the people we were living with were five people sent from the gods. The first one had orangish hair and he was incredibly attractive. The one next to him had boyish looks, but still still attractive looks. His high cheek bones helped. 

Azure shook hands with a serious looking guy with dark red hair. His eyes were really captivating and he was one of the best looking of the group. The one next to him had...silver hair. It looked amazing on him though. 

"Silver, this is Wonshik, Sanghyuk, Taekwoon, Hakyeon and Jaehwan." The last one had a strong jaw line and was still attractive. The others were more attractive than him, but they all were still great looking. 

Hakyeon motioned to the hanok and said something more. Azure actually spoke Korean, so he wasnt lost like I was. 

"Hongbin is inside." He translated for me. "Apparently he is sick." Wonshik pulled the door open and we followed him in. There was a body laying on the couch who sat up when he heard us. This must be Hongbin. When his eyes met mine, the room blackened and I was back the room from before. 

It had to have been before a fight. The six guys I was now living with were there and another girl was there. I think I heard Sanghyuk call her Ruby, but most of it was silent. With out warning, people surged into the room. 

Pain shot through my head and I was above my own body. Ruby was next to me and there were people on us. They moved on and it seems like they killed us. Hongbin screamed silently before throwing himself at them. With one hit from the leader, Hongbin was thrown back towards his group. 

The same scene from back home rolled through my head, but it kept going this time. 

The one with the red eyes stepped forward and said something. Hakyeon grabbed Wonshik and replied. Red eyes all laughed and I swear Sanghuyk hissed at them. Hongbin reached his hand out to my body, but looked up to where I was seeing from. 

Silver. He said. Tears were streaming down his face but he couldnt get around the others. I'm sorry. 

Red eyes launched at the others and the room got bright. 

"..wake up!" Azure was leaning over me and someone had their arms around me. "Silver, please. Open your eyes."